The Art of Guin

I can't ever unsee that now. Thanks!

---

Nice work Guin! Love the Sanji pic!
Thanks a lot, I'm trying to get better! My dream is to make at least one chapter of my own comic even though I have a lot of my story written, but it's extremely difficult to do just one chapter, I'm not talented like most artists and mangaka. So when you try for yourself you have deeper appreciation for people like Miura, and the talent he had is really supernatural to me

Thanks a lot, I'm trying to get better! My dream is to make at least one chapter of my own comic even though I have a lot of my story written, but it's extremely difficult to do just one chapter, I'm not talented like most artists and mangaka. So when you try for yourself you have deeper appreciation for people like Miura, and the talent he had is really supernatural to me
I know what you mean. I'm an aspiring writer and I feel the same when I read works from people who are infinitely better with words than I am. And although he worked in a different medium, Miura made me feel the same humbling feeling.

But go for it! Judging by the art you posted, you definitely have what it takes to get published.

Be sure to share it here!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Guin, your art never fails to impress! I really like your interpretation of Guts in this scene. :ubik:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Very nice, Guin! I like the inclusion of the cherry blossoms in Casca's portrait! Her expression is also very mysterious... I wonder what she's thinking :???:

Top Bottom