The God Hands and the [4/5 Angels]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draulix

FOOOD!!
Sup folks new to SK.net :serpico:
Very nice gathering place for fans of Berserk and an excellent site if i may add. Never new this place till I met a good friend that referred me here. I know the time line is by no means the LAW, but it did bring up one question to my mind about the God hands and the "Angels" and was wondering if anyone can help me out.

"So I checked out SK.net and its pretty dam good hot sauce and checked out most of the stuff it has to offer though it brought up one issue that I can't figure out. The time line itself seems pretty dam accurate though in volume 10-11, when Gatts and Casca go save Griffith, it explains the 4 angels coming down from heaven to destroy Emperor Gaiseric's kingdom while they are in the prison tower. At the bottom of the tower it even shows all those branded corpse. Assuming those [4 Angels] are indeed the God Hand, how do they exist 1000 years before, if Void :void: was born into the first God Hand after the empires destruction!? " :???:

Not sure if this has already been discussed in another thread so if its a repeat i apologize, but any meaningful in site would be kewl.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The answer isn't easy, because it doesn't fit into our preconceived notion of a timeline: those corpses ARE a result of Void's ascention to God Hand. :isidro:

Anyway, that's just my take on it, even though it doesn't fit the timeline.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hey there, welcome aboard! :serpico:

Draulix said:
Not sure if this has already been discussed in another thread so if its a repeat i apologize, but any meaningful in site would be kewl.

Yeah it's been discussed many times already. What it comes down to is that we can't really know for sure. The elements we have just don't fit together with our current notion of the Berserk world. Among one of the problems is the fact that Charlotte's tale is not necessarily reliable, but also that the destruction of Gaiseric's capital could have been the result of an exceptional and unpredictable event; something we can't just deduce without seeing it ourselves.

So in short we'll have to wait until Miura reveals more about it before we can have any certainty about what took place at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom