Threezero 1/6 articulated figures

Another announce! This is going to be expensive year!

https://www.facebook.com/threezeroHK

Threezero is proud to announce that we are in development of 1:6th scale fully articulated figure based on "Berserk", a Japanese award-winning dark fantasy manga, also known for the TV anime and movie series. More info on this soon!

10407866_1055362611156233_4208324579176579445_n.jpg

Upd. 1. Nothing revealed wonder festival winter.

10478401_1060091417350019_2879018793972728333_o.jpg

Re: Upcoming: threezero 1/6 articulated figure

I was just about to post this! THIS IS AMAZING NEWS. Threezero is one of the best!!! THE BEST! And their prices are very reasonable. Their Game of Thrones Tyrion was only $130, and their Ned was $160. I have their Tyrion figure, and look at the likeness of this bad boy:

CwxMagql.jpg

Also, here are more pictures of that Tyrion figure: http://thetoychronicle.com/news/demand-trial-by-combat-with-threezeros-tyrion-lannister/

You sir have forgot to mention their amazing mecha figures, their paint job is stunning. I really wish this would be armor version :guts:

UGPrKbU.jpg

7ceHDoP.jpg

gQyNyop.jpg

Great to see another company start producing berserk merchandise, An wow! Tyrion and those mechs look amazing! Can't wait to see what these guys do with berserk! :ubik:

Hopefully they will be more faithful to original graphic novel and do a better job with leather and metal(ic) parts. :guts:
I still wish Hot Toys or Enterbay do their version.

Threezero just released pictures of their Heisenberg figure. It is amazeballs: http://www.threezeroblogjp.com/blog/breakingbad02

16538859679_1c9e547134_z.jpg

" 4 characters (includes female character, skull knight. etc.)"
Woot!!! I'm buying all 4!!!

That's my guess as well. It's kinda obvious, I guess. :ubik:
I want skull knight with his horse!

Man , I'd definitely love to update the Berserk collection to good looking articulated figures. I think Threezero is the company to deliver.
They take a while to produce figures, and they have lots of lines currently. Walking dead, mass effect, the matrix ( 1:12) , titanfall, robocop, game of thrones. I hope they don't have to abandon other lines like Berserk

Background a bit blurry so I'm not sure if we speaking about quality. Arm looks like mix of plastic with metal joint, are they really using metal parts?

Nice!
Nose seems a little long, but overall detail looks better than Medicom already.

Wow, it looks great. I think I will put some money aside for this.

How is the poseability with these figures? Do you get what you see or can you get a bit more dynamic with them? I can't seem to find much about similar figures on youtube.

Bender said:
How is the poseability with these figures? Do you get what you see or can you get a bit more dynamic with them? I can't seem to find much about similar figures on youtube.

Good question. From the last two images and a view of the arm (elbow area), it doesn't look like the arm bends. Not sure about the legs or other joints.

IncantatioN said:
Good question. From the last two images and a view of the arm (elbow area), it doesn't look like the arm bends. Not sure about the legs or other joints.
Actually, I believe it's using silicon muscle body. It's quite popular in muscular body type these days (Hot toys Hulk, Thor figures used them.
One problem is silicon rubber has deterioration issue over time. You need to apply protective oil and don't keep the figure in bent pose too long.

kyekye said:
Actually, I believe it's using silicon muscle body. It's quite popular in muscular body type these days (Hot toys Hulk, Thor figures used them.
One problem is silicon rubber has deterioration issue over time. You need to apply protective oil and don't keep the figure in bent pose too long.

Very cool. It looks so much better than the RAH version. No ugly joints and screw covers and over all the paint and look is consistent. Hopefully we get a release date and maybe a look at whats next at Wonder Fest in the next few days.

Edit: Guts made it to the WonderFest booth.

CKzhG2RUAAEhl0h.jpg

Guts-Three-Zero-600x600.jpg

Guts-Berserk-Three-Zero-450x600.jpg

Hi Folks, if you guys have any suggestions or criticism, I suggest we tell Threezero directly on facebook, they`re very keen to listen to fans and give feedback.

I for one, don't quite like the face on the prototype. I think they could also give him a second headsculpt with a fiercer look. Arms , armor and body look great, but the face doesn't really do it for me yet.

any thoughts ?

Here's a new picture ThreeZero shared recently for Skull Knight

nVu9zur.jpg

Other pics have been posted in the ThreeZero Guts topic - http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=14877.msg238494#msg238494

Top Bottom