Timelines and godhand

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Every 216 years there is an eclipse which can give rise to a god hand.

About every 100 years there is an eclipse which can allow the rebirth of one.

Five god hands born, that takes about 1080 years.

what if... it is a cycle? that the rebirth of the godhand made flesh heralds the end of the old God hand, paving way for the new?

If Void's birth was at the end of Gasaerik's empire as has been speculated, then he would be the oldest of the present God Hands. What if Gasaerik was the youngest of the 'older' god hands? And got reborn just as Griffith? Even before he built his empire? He might have slain the older God hands at the culmination of his quest for power, then was torn down as Void (the wise man) sacrificed himself, becoming the new God Hand in the process. The corpses at the bottom of the tower might be the remains of Voids ascenscion. Skullknight might be the remains of Gasaerik, who knows how much human will be left after such a long time of reincarnation...

What if Griffith will eventually tear down the current God hand, ruling supreme like gasaeric did? Who will be the first new god hand to ruin Griffith's plans? Gatts? Casca?

This is just plain rambling speculation, *grins*, its friday and I aint making much sense... gonna go eat cake now *snickers*

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
But the God Hand Void would have appeared 866 years ago, actually...

Right, which is a strange 'catch' in trying to parallel Griffith and Gaiseric's empire. For if it is to parallel correctly, then Griffiths empire will have to last 216 years...and something that goes along with that is that Guts will have to survive for 216 years...I mean...he IS the main character and all. All this has me leaning towards the idea that Griffith's future will be special.

One thing thats been on my mind since the BBS was down for a few days...Void's plan. Im not even going to bother speculating what it is, but I will point out that perhaps Void intends to throw a wrench in causality... Its just a wild idea, but what has be believing it nowadays are :

1)The panel in volume 13, where it seems as if Void knows more than he says about the flow of causality and Skully's intervention in things and...

2)Void's speech on 'embracing sorcery' in volume 12. It seems like hes merely using causality and his position as God Hand to mold something around in his own image...

3) Miura has said that God Hand have a 'master plan' and that Void is the key word/idea of that plan.

I wonder...

Asir

that facil is to die, that dificil is to be born
have done many speculation about the end of Gaiseric, em hands of 4 or 5 angeles sent by God, but, not they have asked us, upon somewhat important THAT SO OLD IS THE HAND OF GOD? IF ALL we arrive at the conclusion that the first one aparition recognized of the Hand of God was the epoca of the empire Gaiseric, then, that existio before such empire? if we give for Fact that the Hand of God Manipulates the destinies of the men, then, they should suppose that this is a great deal but old that we have him in the indices cronologicos, Void, Ubik, Conrad, Slan and Femto not naciero

TO DESPUES OF THE END OF GAISERIC They CAN EXPLAIN ME THEN THAT 5 (ACCEPTED) ANGELES they DESTROYED TO GAISERIC? If five angeles destroyed to Gaiseric and the members of the hand of God were created despues, then, who they were those 5 angeles? ?? MY TEORIA IS THE FOLLOWING one: IF we SUPPOSE THAT FEMTO, WAS ORIGINALLY A COMPANY AMORFA, THAT I ADOPT THE BODY OF GRIFFIT BY THEIR OWN WILL, THEN, they SHOULD CONSIDER, THAT THE SUSODICHOS 5 ANGELES WERE BEINGS AMORFOS, AND THAT THEREFORE THE FIRST one OF THE FIVE BEINGS THAT ADOPT A FORM FISICA WAS VOID, WHILE THE DEMAS, SUBSEQUENTLY they ADOPTED THE HUMAN BODY OF BEINGS ALONG THE FUTURE TIME

Top Bottom