Toilet flushes to Italy's anthem: country OUTRAGED

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6122448.stm

After reading the first paragraph, I couldn't compose myself for a while, was laughing and I had reces pieces in my mouth... oh, and I was at work. It was a massacre. This is the kind of news I maintain vigilance for :guts:

[quote author=BBC news reporters]
A toilet which flushes to the sound of Italy's national anthem has been impounded by police in northern Italy, sparking great patriotic debate.[/quote]

PS: Any ideas on why the U.S. mid-term elections are the TOP STORY on BBC News? I can't make sense of it... We never see Parliament inagurations on the front of CNN.

S

Sanguinius

Because Bush is about as popular with the British media as the Black death was to a medieval peasant and any story they think will bring bad news for him is a good news story for them.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Walter said:
PS: Any ideas on why the U.S. mid-term elections are the TOP STORY on BBC News? I can't make sense of it... We never see Parliament inagurations on the front of CNN.

Well when there are stories like a toilet flushing to the Italian national anthem being considered news-worthy I don't doubt major congressional elections of a international superpower are considered a top story.

[burn] Besides, I sing the Italian national anthem whenever I flush the toilet to honor what Italy has given places like Sk.net (PL). This is just cutting out the middle-man [/burn] :troll:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
CnC said:
[burn]  Besides, I sing the Italian national anthem whenever I flush the toilet to honor what Italy has given places like Sk.net (PL).  This is just cutting out the middle-man [/burn]  :troll:

You forgot the other guy. Xechano wasn't it?

CnC said:
[burn] Besides, I sing the Italian national anthem whenever I flush the toilet to honor what Italy has given places like Sk.net (PL). This is just cutting out the middle-man [/burn] :troll:

PL? Who's that?

Also, what about things like pizza, spaghetti, pasta, cello, and piano? Don't you sing Italy's national anthem for those too, while flushing?

mike.william said:
I laughed pretty hard at this exchange.

Glad to see that at least you've got some sense of humor around here.

mike.william said:
I love you BayJumper. Don't ever improve yourself, you are fine just the way you are.

What is there to improve?! I'm a perfect member of this community, goddammit.
Anyways, back to the toilet, the flushing of which resembles Italy's national anthem.

Top Bottom