Volume 16 Question

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
When Farneeze was whipping Guts what was she saying to him? I pretty much have an Idea (The art itself tells you what's going on) but does anyone have the exact text of that scene? Any help would be appreciated! :)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
F:"The Black Swordsman...I suppose you are called Guts."

F: "Before I bring you to the Vatican, there are a few questions I have to ask. Who are you, and what is your mission?"

F: "Answer me! What are you laughing about?"

G: "I was just wondering why the gods hate me so much."

F: "How dare you profane against god!"

F: "What are these weapons for? The sword is too large for a normal man...but you can use it. What were you doing with this sword? And this..."

F: "If this is a pagan's item you will be punished. Just tell me the truth, or youll be burned. Answer me!"

G: "You really trust Gods and Devils?"

F: "What are you talking about, you are profaning against god!"

G: "Have you ever seen god?"

F: "God will not come down often. But god is always inside of me...Dont laugh!"

G: "Nice answer, did you learn it at a nunnery? A nobleman said the same thing, and he killed girls and children in the battlefield. But...This confession is just a waste of time. You prolly wont ever understand me..."

F: "I am the comander of HICKS, which is the army of god! Because of your injury I probably shouldnt treat you so severly...but Ive changed my mind!"

G: "Take it easy, even if you stress a god you wont win the soldiers popularity lik ethe idiot on the bridge. You have nothing inside."

Azan (Idiot on the bridge): "General Farneeze! What are you doing?!"

F: "Whats the problem? I just needed to get information from him before bringing him to the capital!"

F: "But I suppose thats enough...Bring him to the jail."

-----------------------------------

All of this is from Aclimate Solutions, so take it with a grain (or pound) of salt.

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
F:"The Black Swordsman...I suppose you are called Guts."

F: "Before I bring you to the Vatican, there are a few questions I have to ask. Who are you, and what is your mission?"

F: "Answer me! What are you laughing about?"

G: "I was just wondering why the gods hate me so much."

F: "How dare you profane against god!"

F: "What are these weapons for? The sword is too large for a normal man...but you can use it. What were you doing with this sword? And this..."

F: "If this is a pagan's item you will be punished. Just tell me the truth, or youll be burned. Answer me!"

G: "You really trust Gods and Devils?"

F: "What are you talking about, you are profaning against god!"

G: "Have you ever seen god?"

F: "God will not come down often. But god is always inside of me...Dont laugh!"

G: "Nice answer, did you learn it at a nunnery? A nobleman said the same thing, and he killed girls and children in the battlefield. But...This confession is just a waste of time. You prolly wont ever understand me..."

F: "I am the comander of HICKS, which is the army of god! Because of your injury I probably shouldnt treat you so severly...but Ive changed my mind!"

G: "Take it easy, even if you stress a god you wont win the soldiers popularity lik ethe idiot on the bridge. You have nothing inside."

Azan (Idiot on the bridge): "General Farneeze! What are you doing?!"

F: "Whats the problem? I just needed to get information from him before bringing him to the capital!"

F: "But I suppose thats enough...Bring him to the jail."

-----------------------------------

All of this is from Aclimate Solutions, so take it with a grain (or pound) of salt.

Cool. Thanks for shedding some light on this scene! :)

Top Bottom