Volume 34 cover

Johnstantine

Skibbidy Boo Bop
I got mine last Friday and enjoyed the hell out of it.

As far as YA goes, I got lucky and purchased a subscription a DAY before Sasuga Books upped their price from $122 to $160 :ganishka:

I just got my berserk v34 and is it me or does this volume feel thicker than v33?

also what do you think of nobunaga no shinobi & the war manga before the shinobi ad I would love to know the name of it. also glad to see suicide island get a promo ad as well.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Gobolatula said:
This volume had quite a few extra pages than normal. Expecially near the end.

With 252 pages it's the biggest volume ever released. It has only 8 pages more than volume 33 though.

X

Xem

I'm pretty pissed atm. I called the largest Japan bookstore in Georgia, US and ordered a print of the 20th Anniversary Berserk Young Animal issue along with Berserk volume 34 at the same time. Today they leave me a message saying they have my Berserk volume 34 ready to be picked up. I call them back asking about the special Young Animal issue and they say...

"That issue was out of stock and couldn't be ordered."

I want to scream because I'm so mad. I requested the order at least a week and a half before it's commercialized release date. :sad: My only idea now is to contact a broker as well as to go down to the bookstore to inquire about the issue.

This shit's important, damn it! :azan:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Deci said:
My only idea now is to contact a broker as well as to go down to the bookstore to inquire about the issue.

You can find that issue on Yahoo! Japan auctions right now. You'll need to be reactive though. Contact me by PM if you have trouble.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Reviving the thread to showcase this exclusive drawing executed by Miura for Korean fans:

Vol34-KOR-Miura-drawing-01.jpg
Vol34-KOR-Miura-drawing-02.jpg

The text on it simply says "thank you, always"​

Volume 34 is coming out in Korea in January. There'll be a limited edition featuring the same bonuses YA #19 had this year (Character & World booklet, big poster with a game on the back, alternate cover). Additionally, each copy will have a coupon that the fans can return to enter a lottery. The lucky winner will receive the drawing.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Darklink286 said:
Oh my god! Those lucky Koreans. I hope we get something similar, but I doubt it. :puck:

I'll be getting the limited edition and will dutifully send my coupon back, if that can comfort you (I have a feeling it won't :troll:).

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
Aazealh said:
random shameless request, :farnese:

Does anybody have a larger Image of this? I think it looks incredibly badass and I was wondering if anybody on Sk.net has a larger image of it. I googled "Zodd and Femto" and it takes me to this thread. (in fact most berserk related things I google takes me Here :ganishka:)

This one makes a nice desktop Background for anybody that is interested:
Minitokyo.Berserk.Wallpaper.203426.jpg

but I would be grateful if anybody would share a larger image of the original one.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Truder said:
random shameless request, :farnese:

Does anybody have a larger Image of this? I think it looks incredibly badass and I was wondering if anybody on Sk.net has a larger image of it. I googled "Zodd and Femto" and it takes me to this thread. (in fact most berserk related things I google takes me Here :ganishka:)

Hmm, I might have a bigger version somewhere, but I couldn't find it off the top of my head. I'd offer to scan my own calendar but:

1) My scanner is too small
2) I'm totally not scanning it anyway

If I stumble on it later on I'll be sure to PM you.

Top Bottom