wait a damn minute

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
I remember a while ago that someone [probley Walter] said that te God Hand arn't really evil then i remember reading on BSOM that Gatsu's brand bleeds more when he's near a greator sorce of evil but it thats the case, how is it that Gatsu was nearly bleeding to death when he was near Femeto? If the God Hand wasn't really evil then Gatsu would be bleeding like he aways does when he's near an apostle or ghost.

-David

biggerthanzodd

mmm...banana
I don't think that the brand does bleed whenever Gutts is faced with evil because Gutts has witnessed acts of human evil without noticing any pain or blood from his brand. Gutts's brand bleeds spirits and creatures linked to the God Hand are near, as his flesh and bone belongs to these creatures. The brand is also used for atmospheric effect and may not follow a strict set of rules, but the supernatural is certainly a chief element of what the brand stands for and reacts to.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I was referring to the seperation of good and evil, and how its hardly distinguishable in Berserk. I think the word that fits better here is "demonic". The closer Guts gets to something demonic, the more it bleeds.

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
I was referring to the seperation of good and evil, and how its hardly distinguishable in Berserk. I think the word that fits better here is "demonic". The closer Guts gets to something demonic, the more it bleeds.

demonic adj : extremely evil or cruel

Top Bottom