Weatherby's Berserk Comic Emporium - [56k safe][comics][old man wieners]

Sammoniac

You taffers!
Dude this is great! Keep 'em coming. I love the different styles of humor that you do. You also manage to keep a signature mood in them. The rape horse one is my fav, followed by minister Foss' one. :ubik:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Good to see Foss getting some love! Also, I'm noticing a pattern where your comics always seem to end on a note that rides the line between goofy and uncomfortable... but in a fun way? :ganishka: In my head I've started calling it the "Weatherby Effect." :carcus:

MrWeatherby

What's up, ketchup?
So my topic got locked, somehow. To make it up to you here's a comic I was going to post anyway:

http://i.imgur.com/t2PZy.png

In other news, I'm completely stumped about what I'm doing for Volume 9 and 10. 10 will be easier to figure out than 9, I think, which I am blanking on as hard as humanly possible.

b2Aot.gif
b2Aot.gif

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
That one's great. I like how you draw normal Casca. I think this is the first time she shows up in your comics haha. Good job.

Nxa

The Struggler is unleashed.
Vol. 7 had an unexpected turn of events! What it that had happened in the original series? :isidro:
We would have completely different chemistry with Guts and Puck.

Nxa

The Struggler is unleashed.
MrWeatherby said:
http://i.imgur.com/OIrOZ.png

Gonna pull a Miura and say that it'll be a bit before the next comic. I got dealt a hellish work schedule so I don't know if I'll have time to draw it out for about a week.

Most awesome. Also a stinging metaphorical statement of the actual impact on Griffiths whole person, when this took place. :sad:

MrWeatherby

What's up, ketchup?
Gobolatula said:
Do you have your own comic series? If not, you should.

As far as active ones, just this right now. I'm working on another but it's going by very slowly due to the time I'm taking to make sure everything is just how I want it.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
MrWeatherby said:
As far as active ones, just this right now. I'm working on another but it's going by very slowly due to the time I'm taking to make sure everything is just how I want it.
I know the feeling... :ganishka: Anyway, quality chuckles, as always!

MrWeatherby

What's up, ketchup?
A new comic for the first time in forever. I work a lot, get off my back MOM (edit: my new job does give me an obscene amount of doodling time, so in the next four days I HOPE to be able to get this thing back on track.)

I have another pretty much done that I'll put up shortly after Thanksgiving. It stars Wyald, and the comic is totally unimportant.

YVwfm.gif

Grail

Feel the funk blast
The faces in that one cracked me up! :ubik: I'm sad to hear that you might not be doing more of these, man, though coming up with a joke for each volume can be a daunting task when you think about it.

Top Bottom