What Are You Playing?

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Yep, what's frustrating is I owned a Saturn back then. I even really liked Zwei. But when I saw Panzer Dragoon Saga on store shelves at the time, thinking: "Eh, I'll play it one day."

Little did I know...
vol12-gone.png

Ugh. That’s brutal. (Love the panel you chose.)

When the PD and PDZ remakes come out, I plan on buying them even if I don’t plan on playing them. Same with PDS, if it ever shows up. I feel like it’s the right thing to do, sort of like the old days of reading the Berserk episode scans. Had to buy the Young Animal or complete volume when they came out (thank God for digital releases these days).

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Resident Evil 3 demo was surreal to begin amidst a statewide quarantine; going out onto those streets amid a viral outbreak made for interesting food for thought. =) The demo was a bit short actually, shorter than the RE2 one by my recollection, but maybe I was just more comfortable and moving faster. I noticed some changes from RE2in that time though, the zombies are still resilient as hell, and though they made the knife a permanent weapon they also nerfed the it's ability to kill zombies with a minimum of ammo. At least, it seemed that way to me, but maybe I'm out of practice. Anyway, I liked all the new environmental attack options even if I didn't always take advantage (just like the original RE3! =), and the first thing I did after the controls were explained was the quick turn, which worked well, like it gave you a little momentum the way you were turning rather than stopping you in your tracks and making you restart when you're done turning. The backstep and direction dodge might be gamechangers, because by the end I was just all the dodging zombies without care. We'll see how effective, or necessary that is, long term, but at the very least it solves one of my gripes with the last game where zombies would seemingly catch as you passed, even from behind, by no matter how wide a berth you gave them.

D00M EternaL rocks! I didn't play much last night because I immediately got turned off by having to register some dumb Bethesda account... can't we just start the fuckin' game like I'm sure the PS4 would? So, I made other use of my time, but ultimately regret it because this game is a blast. There's so much emphasis on speed, movement and improvisation, and so many little extra features and powers it's just bursting with fun ideas for brutalizing hellspawn. It's somehow even more of a nostalgia trip with more returning monsters, yet is also even more out there and weird than ever before; they're really having fun with this, the plot so far seems Diablo 3 level gonzo (at some point in one of the first stages I was in some castle with green ghost wolves guiding me to an old ghost king?), which might be off-putting at times if you want your Doom to take itself a tad more seriously, but its mayhem is so joyful you probably won't care (although I can also see some segments becoming a bit much when any powerful demon can swoop in and kill you after a long battle, only to start over). I even get a kick out of the ridiculous climbing and swinging stuff, though I don't know if all this will hold up after the sugar rush like the more reverent 2016 version did, but I was just in a bad mood and played it for ten minutes and now I'm good. :guts:

I might be joining the ranks of people meaning to finish The Witcher someday... I swear!

Last edited:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Emulation of Saturn games is typically pretty glitchy, the the emulation of Panzer Dragoon Saga is really glitchy. The game's sound goes bonkers every five minutes, making the game extremely unenjoyable to play. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait until Saturn emulation improves, I make enough money to afford the original set-up for the game (and the game itself), or the game is released on modern consoles.

Edit: I'm going to try it one more time on a different Saturn emulator, but after that I'm moving on.

Edit: I'm moving on to Xenogears. :badbone:

Last edited:
Resident Evil 3 demo was rather short. But it did what it needed to do. It was fun and now I want the full game. I quite like how it contrasts with the claustrophobic tightness of RE2 with the exploration and open-ended maps. But I hope this doesn't backfire for the horror aspect. I didn't feel any tension playing the demo; it was more fun than scary.

As for Nemesis...well, I don't know if it's just me, but Mr. X from RE2 was a lot scarier. Nemesis' ridiculous look and how he screams "STARS" made him feel more like a badly drawn (and annoying) comic book villain than a genuine threat.

But yeah, I'm not gonna judge from a 15 min demo. Looking forward to the release!

---

Nioh 2 is still disgusting. Seriously, just play this game with friends instead of solo. I'm not just talking about the cheap "difficulty". This game has great action but sub-par everything else. Coop lifts it above what it otherwise would have been.

It does get tiring fighting the same 5 or 6 enemies in every mission. I haven't seen such a lack of enemy variety in a game for a long time. The burnout is starting to set in.

Also, I feel like I got charged twice for buying the same product. I mean, I don't recall seeing a sequel that recycles so many assets from a previous game. Ever. This game is nearly identical to the first one, with the same attack animations, weapons, interface, running animations, mechanics, etc, and some recycled maps, music, boss fights, loading screens (!), etc. You get the point. This should be illegal.

Honestly, this should have just been called Nioh 1.5.

---

I also watched my friend play Doom: Eternal. I wasn't interested before, but now I am. It looks like a ton of fun, and a good break from Nioh 1.5.

Maybe this is the one that'll get me into the series.

Last edited:

Griffith

Resident Evil 3 demo was rather short. But it did what it needed to do. It was fun and now I want the full game. I quite like how it contrasts with the claustrophobic tightness of RE2 with the exploration and open-ended maps. But I hope this doesn't backfire for the horror aspect. I didn't feel any tension playing the demo; it was more fun than scary.

As for Nemesis...well, I don't know if it's just me, but Mr. X from RE2 was a lot scarier. Nemesis' ridiculous look and how he screams "STARS" made him feel more like a badly drawn (and annoying) comic book villain than a genuine threat.

The difference between Mr. X and Nemesis is the difference between RE2 & RE3; one is dark, mysterious and scarier than it is a practical challenge to you, whereas the other is a relentless, in-your-face assault, but of course you're appropriately equipped to fight back. I don't know that they'll keep the scares of RE2 intact because RE3 and CV are really when Resident Evil became more of an action series to begin with. I mean, these zombies are going to be a lot less scary when you're fucking shooting up exploding barrels or power generators to blow up or electrocute them en masse. It's still good, and an appropriate escalation, but just not the same as you trapped in a dark, narrow corridor with three zombies between you and the exit.

What I really love about RE2 and 3 though are the more normal environments, the best parts to me weren't the gothic elements of the police station or the high tech secret labs but the streets, businesses, hallways, desks, classrooms, administrative offices, etc. RE3 is loaded with a wide variety of actual locations like a restaurant, gas station or local newspaper, plus a really weird gothic clock tower and high tech waste disposal plant. =)

Nioh 2 is still disgusting. Seriously, just play this game with friends instead of solo...

...I feel like I got charged twice for buying the same product. I mean, I don't recall seeing a sequel that recycles so many assets from a previous game. Ever. This game is nearly identical to the first one, with the same attack animations, weapons, interface, running animations, mechanics, etc, and some recycled maps, music, boss fights, loading screens (!), etc. You get the point. This should be illegal.

Yikes, well it doesn't sound like I'll be trying Nioh 2 as I already got way more out of the original than I ever thought and I have zero interest in co-op. I guess it makes sense they're trying to get the most of of the Nioh 1 assets considering it's lengthy and troubled development, but it's still not a very enticing deal for consumers of the original as you say.

I also watched my friend play Doom: Eternal. I wasn't interested before, but now I am. It looks like a ton of fun, and a good break from Nioh 1.5.

Maybe this is the one that'll get me into the series.

Yeah, it definitely mixes things up so if previous iterations didn't offer you something this one might. I would also recommend trying Doom 2016 if you haven't, it's a little less crazy and more straightforward.

Last edited:

Griffith

YES, The Witcher franchise is on sale; I picked up the season pass for $10 on Steam. Now I can dive into Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine. Any advice on how to approach this, particularly if there's anything I should do before the main quest ends, would be welcome and appreciated!

Do not speak the forbidden words. :stop:

I thought I didn't! :ganishka: But you better mentally prepare yourself now, it's the last "classic" one left to be remade! :carcus:

Actually, considering it's place as an ambitious but fatally flawed and kind of essential entry, it could stand to benefit the most from a redo that accentuates it's stronger qualities, like the prison environment and action set pieces, but reinterprets its flawed elements, like the whole lame Ashford family plotline, or at least mitigate them with some awesome gameplay in those cool environments (Alexia and co just being rendered as cool monsters would go a long way to fixing the game's villain problem). Unlike the story or gameplay elements in RE2, we certainly wouldn't complain if Steve and Alfred weren't portrayed true to their original characters, and if they managed to remake CV as a cross between RE2 grimey zombie scares and RE4 action, how bad could it be? I already know what you'll say though, particularly about someone conspicuously absent from this optimistic pitch... :badbone:

Last edited:
Now I can dive into Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine.
Cool, it's some of the best content in the game IMO. Blood and Wine in particular warrants a secondary run-through as there's a big fork in the road towards the end that will have you miss out on a hefty portion of content regardless of which path you take, but first things first.

Any advice on how to approach this, particularly if there's anything I should do before the main quest ends, would be welcome and appreciated!
Aside from having your build and equipment up to snuff there's no preparation required. The DLC doesn't lock you in, so you can basically return to the main quest at any point, but for consistency's sake I would recommend you start it after wrapping up everything on the mainland, for Blood and Wine at least.

Have fun.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I'm playing Half-Life: Alyx. It's great so far!

But you better mentally prepare yourself now, it's the last "classic" one left to be remade! :carcus:

Hah! The Tainted One is all it is. No remake! :iva:

Actually, considering it's place as an ambitious but fatally flawed and kind of essential entry, it could stand to benefit the most from a redo that accentuates it's stronger qualities, like the prison environment and action set pieces, but reinterprets its flawed elements, like the whole lame Ashford family plotline, or at least mitigate them with some awesome gameplay in those cool environments (Alexia and co just being rendered as cool monsters would go a long way to fixing the game's villain problem). Unlike the story or gameplay elements in RE2, we certainly wouldn't complain if Steve and Alfred weren't portrayed true to their original characters, and if they managed to remake CV as a cross between RE2 grimey zombie scares and RE4 action, how bad could it be? I already know what you'll say though, particularly about someone conspicuously absent from this optimistic pitch... :badbone:

Hahaha, I mean where to even begin!? I guess if they really had to produce a remake, I would actually go for a full reboot. Just recreate the story entirely, without the Ashford plotline (getting shivers just thinking about it) or Steve (heaving) and try to make the Wesker resurrection into something less ridiculous and bolted-on. I'm not saying it couldn't work, but will they manage it? They couldn't even have their remake of RE2 be as good as the original, and all they had to do was make a carbon copy. Fixing CV feels like a daunting task by comparison and I'm not confident at all that they would succeed.

Griffith

The DLC doesn't lock you in, so you can basically return to the main quest at any point, but for consistency's sake I would recommend you start it after wrapping up everything on the mainland, for Blood and Wine at least.

Have fun.

Cool, what about if I beat the game, does it let me continue post-ending or do I need to load an earlier save? I definitely want to complete the main quest first just so I don't get bogged down or feel mired in sidequests. I completed all the ones you recommended except for the one Witcher contract because it's DLC only I think, so I'll check for it now. All good stuff though, and my Geralt is pretty heavy duty with his bear gear and potions. Now I can finally get that food power too that basically heals you forever (even though I don't need it, but fuck it, I have two potions of clearance if I want to get serious for NG+ =).

I'm playing Half-Life: Alyx. It's great so far!

Well... GO ON!? :daiba:

Hah! The Tainted One is all it is. No remake! :iva:

By now you must realize I'm a not-so-secret CV sympathizer; it can be saved! Actually, it's just a really interesting point in the series' development, the fully rendered backgrounds but with fixed or even dynamic camera movement make it unique. I kind if wish they'd done more with this style. But then, it's an evolutionary dead end for a reason. I don't know why I care, other than this was a big game for me that really disappointed and remained significant despite, or because of, that (like MGS2, what a weird time for games; growing pains, I guess). So, it's a real love/hate thing, "I can fix her!" =)

I'm not saying it couldn't work, but will they manage it? They couldn't even have their remake of RE2 be as good as the original, and all they had to do was make a carbon copy. Fixing CV feels like a daunting task by comparison and I'm not confident at all that they would succeed.

That middle sentence is the key: they couldn't just copy RE2, they ended up not only dramatically changing it, but actually simplifying and streamlining it in a lot of ways, which is exactly what CV needs! So, while I don't have any more faith than you in them pulling off some intentional fix, what was bad about the RE2 remake would actually benefit CV, so with the same MO I do think they might accidentally improve it, sand off the rough edges, reduce the plot realistically, and focus on cooler shit through the gameplay engine, etc. The worst thing that could happen is they say, "Hey, this one was really operatic and melodramatic... We need to LEAN INTO THAT with all our modern capabilities!" :ganishka:

Still slaying D00M ETERNAL, which is more like id Eternal, but whatever tonal weirdness the game possess is pretty much overshadowed by the sheer fun of killing demons in new and inventive ways and watching them blow apart as you riddle them with gunfire before you fly across the map in a couple of jumps and dashes. This game is equal to the sum of its disembodied demon parts.

Also, I was doing a Slayer Gate, which is kind of like a Diablo Rift gate that rewards you skill points for your weapons, and was so pleasantly surprised by the appearance of a classic demon, TWO at once in fact, that I just stood there in awe as I was literally and figuratively blown away by rocket fire. If you don't already know what it was, they're called Tyrants now. =)

Last edited:
I'm over half way done with doom eternal. This game, at certain moments, has wiped the floor with me. I admit I have flipped the difficulty two times when rage consumed me. Haha. Love it.

The other game being lego marvel. My daughter wants one more character to unlock. Every time. The contrast between the two is intense. :ganishka:

Cool, what about if I beat the game, does it let me continue post-ending or do I need to load an earlier save?
You can go ahead and beat it, the game lets you play even after the credits in case there's still stuff you want to do or explore. Some character quests will not be available anymore, but you've probably already done them at this point.

The "real" ending to the series is in Blood and Wine anyway. It wraps up Geralt's story with one last adventure, which is why I suggested you do it after everything else to get that sense of completion.

I completed all the ones you recommended except for the one Witcher contract because it's DLC only I think, so I'll check for it now.
Hm, that one should be free DLC if I'm not mistaken. In any case, if you can find it definitely do it 'cause—minor spoiler—it involves another witcher and those are always meaty. Speaking of, how did you like the one with Letho?

I have two potions of clearance if I want to get serious for NG+ =).
The fact that you're already considering NG+ is a good sign I guess, haha. Coming back to the game after you've let it settle for a while might be more enjoyable though. Another tip I can give if you're planning on replaying is to turn off as much of the UI as possible. It adds to the experience in unexpected ways.

Griffith

You can go ahead and beat it, the game lets you play even after the credits in case there's still stuff you want to do or explore.

Good to know, and as it should be. I'm actually bugged how many quests go defunct once you go to the mist island, but it makes sense since the consequences of that are a pretty big line of demarcation that could affect a lot of plot related quests (I also had to reload before the Skellige King quest because I realized I couldn't do the Cave of Dreams after). Now what really bugs me is I was trying to rush to the finish and yet after the "final battle" I'm... Still... Doing... More... Story... Quests! We're supposedly headed toward the next decisive encounter but I still have a grocery list of shit to take care of and can't trust there won't be dozens more to follow. I should have just taken more time and done everything I wanted. Still not sure I should have chosen Yen over bedding everyone either... So many important decisions. =)

The "real" ending to the series is in Blood and Wine anyway. It wraps up Geralt's story with one last adventure, which is why I suggested you do it after everything else to get that sense of completion.

Well, maybe I should play Witcher 1 and 2 first then! Seemed like a crazy idea at the beginning but I may have the time now.:shrug:

Hm, that one should be free DLC if I'm not mistaken. In any case, if you can find it definitely do it 'cause—minor spoiler—it involves another witcher and those are always meaty.

That's what I'd read, but figured maybe you needed to own DLC to get the freebies... Yet I still can't find it. It's not posted on any boards and when I went to the town itself nothing. I wonder if I did another quest that conflicts with it.

Speaking of, how did you like the one with Letho?

It was good, I enjoyed him in his quest and bringing him to the "final battle" and seeing how Geralt and the other witchers reacted to him. Oh man, speaking of, the drunkin' night with the boys quest was pretty perfect, at least the way I played it; I just wish that katakan had come back to life while you were all wasted. :ganishka:

The fact that you're already considering NG+ is a good sign I guess, haha. Coming back to the game after you've let it settle for a while might be more enjoyable though.

Oh, any serious replay, beyond just messing with my build, would definitely come later. The quests are so numerous and take so long to get through I find the prospect of playing it all over again pretty daunting, frankly. I wish you could just skip steps to Ciri's location if you already know the way and can survive the trip.

Another tip I can give if you're planning on replaying is to turn off as much of the UI as possible. It adds to the experience in unexpected ways.

Ah, the idea reminds me of playing BotW that way. I'll give it a shot, and who knows, maybe I'll just keep playing the damn game; I'll let it and my engagement decide (it's currently third on my best of 2015, with room to climb past MGS5, but not... Bloodborne!? :magni:). It's got a pretty great balance of character, story and open gameplay, with the exception of the aforementioned main quest, but especially the consequences of your conversational choices. It kind of reminds me of a compromise of old school Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and Mass Effect; and the story and character elements are definitely worth the tradeoff in what you give up as far as a completely open world RPG are concerned. A finely curated experience like this can be far more realized and immersive than playing a cipher in a big artificial environment populated by a bunch of bots.

Last edited:

Fancypantaloons

Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas.
I started playing Black Mesa today.
Being a Half-Life fan since I was 5 years old I must say that I am very happy with what they did with this game. I have played the Half-Life campaign more than 50 times in all these years and I am stunned seeing all the details and little things that they added so lovingly. I couldn't be happier with this.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I started playing Black Mesa today.
Being a Half-Life fan since I was 5 years old I must say that I am very happy with what they did with this game. I have played the Half-Life campaign more than 50 times in all these years and I am stunned seeing all the details and little things that they added so lovingly. I couldn't be happier with this.

Nice, I've been meaning to try Black Mesa. By the way, if you're that big of a fan, you ought to get yourself a VR headset and play the new one. :slan:

I'm actually bugged how many quests go defunct once you go to the mist island
Yeah, I should have probably warned you about that, but because you didn't seem like you were gonna 100% the game anyway I decided not to swamp you with even more information. The bright side is you'll have more fresh content to go through on your next playthrough.

Still not sure I should have chosen Yen over bedding everyone either...
Rest assured that the saying "he who chases two hares catches neither" very much applies here, without giving away too much. :slan:

Well, maybe I should play Witcher 1 and 2 first then! Seemed like a crazy idea at the beginning but I may have the time now.:shrug:
The first two games are pretty well constructed linear experiences. There is not as much diversity of content, but the consequential dialogue options and multiple paths are still there and quite good, along with other RPG elements. If you even remotely liked the Witcher universe they do a grand job in terms of presentation and feel when it comes to it, so I would definitely recommend, especially the second game.

That's what I'd read, but figured maybe you needed to own DLC to get the freebies... Yet I still can't find it. It's not posted on any boards and when I went to the town itself nothing. I wonder if I did another quest that conflicts with it.
If you say you went to the town it should have initiated the quest regardless of whether you had taken the contract or not. Maybe double check if all the free DLC files are downloaded properly from the game's store page. Steam should automatically update the game if there's content available but sometimes it does what it wants.

The quest is independent so it shouldn't conflict with anything. Try the the notice boards at Crow's Perch or Oreton. That's where the contract can normally be found.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
I'll have to wait until Saturn emulation improves, I make enough money to afford the original set-up for the game (and the game itself), or the game is released on modern consoles.
Might wanna check out the new Nintendo Direct :carcus:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Might wanna check out the new Nintendo Direct :carcus:
Don’t give me a heart attack. That’s Panzer Dragoon 1, not Panzer Dragoon Saga. One is an on-rails shooter, the other an open world rpg.

And yeah, cool that they’re remaking it. Though I just read a guy call it “a lesser known Saturn gem” (wtf?) But seriously, of the whole series, the first game is the weakest to me. The sequel, Zwei, is where I have the fondest memories.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
It’d be nice if they had a way to play the originals, or at least have them as unlockable extras. We’ll see.

Griffith

I have played the Half-Life campaign more than 50 times in all these years and I am stunned seeing all the details and little things that they added so lovingly. I couldn't be happier with this.

I actually already own this so I guess I better check it out! It's an FPS renaissance for me, can Half Life 3... err, Alyx be far behind? I'm looking forward to the System Shock remake as well, abd if they ever do System Shock 2, forget it...

By the way, if you're that big of a fan, you ought to get yourself a VR headset and play the new one. :slan:

If you're that big a fan how about $500 for a new VR side game!? :ganishka:

I need more details to sell me on this! And keep in mind I already bought a new gaming PC with an eye toward this, now I just to be convinced it's currently more important to my existence than... food. Man, I wish I'd found a headset back when I got the computer, then I could have got Alyx on sale last week.

Rest assured that the saying "he who chases two hares catches neither" very much applies here, without giving away too much. :slan:

Oh, I researched this after I realized I had to tell Triss I loved her to close the deal and it would basically screw everything up if I switched back to Yen after (of course, she already gave it up on the unicorn, so didn't need that again =), but now I'm thinking that wouldn't have been so bad as most of the plot stuff with them wouldn't have changed to much. Triss and Yen would still be helping you help Ciri, afterall, but I figured Geralt and Yen were the ones betrothed by fate with Ciri their adopted daughter blah blah blah (and she seems way more the realistic longterm partner, whatever that says about me =). I'm probably just going to youtube all these other scenarios when I'm done.

I would definitely recommend, especially the second game.

Yeah, it is enticing, especially the secomd one which seems full of more interesting intrigue even compared to this one; and I enjoy Geralt and the Witcher world, I just don't know how much I'd enjoy the games becoming more rudimentary, especially if I end up playing them in reverse.

If you say you went to the town it should have initiated the quest regardless of whether you had taken the contract or not. Maybe double check if all the free DLC files are downloaded properly from the game's store page. Steam should automatically update the game if there's content available but sometimes it does what it wants.

That's exactly what I did this morning, only the two major DLC campaigns were installed and for some reason I had to download the rest manually (kind of an old school experience, at least I didn't need to install via 3.5" floppy disks =). But I got it now, was posted on the board, all were dead in town, from the evidence I'm guessing the deal went south, they tried to bushwhack the witcher in the barn, and so he butchered the town, but we'll see, I haven't spoken to him yet. Bad form in any case.

Last edited:

Fancypantaloons

Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas.
Nice, I've been meaning to try Black Mesa. By the way, if you're that big of a fan, you ought to get yourself a VR headset and play the new one. :slan:

I can't afford one yet, but as soon as I have one in my possession, Half-Life Alyx is the first thing I'm going to play. I'm not even watching videos or anything, I want to experience the whole thing when the time comes.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I can't afford one yet, but as soon as I have one in my possession, Half-Life Alyx is the first thing I'm going to play. I'm not even watching videos or anything, I want to experience the whole thing when the time comes.

That's the way to go!

If you're that big a fan how about $500 for a new VR side game!? :ganishka:

It can't be said to be a side game honestly. It's a full fledged Half-Life game.

I need more details to sell me on this! And keep in mind I already bought a new gaming PC with an eye toward this, now I just to be convinced it's currently more important to my existence than... food. Man, I wish I'd found a headset back when I got the computer, then I could have got Alyx on sale last week.

Be patient! I'll PM you once I've finished it!

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Don’t give me a heart attack. That’s Panzer Dragoon 1, not Panzer Dragoon Saga. One is an on-rails shooter, the other an open world rpg.

And yeah, cool that they’re remaking it. Though I just read a guy call it “a lesser known Saturn gem” (wtf?) But seriously, of the whole series, the first game is the weakest to me. The sequel, Zwei, is where I have the fondest memories.
Whoops sorry, should have paid more attention.

It’d be nice if they had a way to play the originals, or at least have them as unlockable extras. We’ll see.

Yeah I don't know why they piss-colored everything...
EUDtOuWUEAAxKzs

I just don't know how much I'd enjoy the games becoming more rudimentary, especially if I end up playing them in reverse.
The difference between the third and second game is not that jarring, it still holds up pretty well. The first one is the roughest around the edges and hasn't aged terribly well. It's more of a classic computer RPG and less of an action game like the other two. Give it a try when the time comes and see if you can tolerate it.

I'm guessing the deal went south, they tried to bushwhack the witcher in the barn, and so he butchered the town, but we'll see, I haven't spoken to him yet. Bad form in any case.
Yep, pretty much. It's not that hard to guess based on the crime scene, but the real interesting choice comes when you meet him and hear his side of the story. I'm tempted to give you a clue about which outcome is more satisfying, but letting you decide for yourself is gotta be more fun.

Top Bottom