What Are You Playing?

I'm currently trying to go through the three Fromsoft "Souls" games that I haven't played, so I'm starting with Sekiro. I finally got my hands on a PS5, so now I can play the Demon's Souls rerelease. That just leaves Bloodbourne. I'm willing to wait for a year to see news of a Bloodborne release for PS5. If not, then I'm just gonna buy a PS4 off ebay or something and play it there.

You can just download Bloodborne on the PS5. It's backward compatible. No need to purchase a PS4 for it.

Last edited:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Well, you don't have to play defensively or get good at parrying to make it work. A combination of aggressive play, with prosthetics (especially the right ones against specific bosses), and tools can get you through the game. Have a look at this crazy bastard:

Oh sure, just play like HIM. I recognized his avatar from all the NG+7 no hit RL1 videos of his I watched for pointers. :guts:

But actually, exploiting the prosthetics was a big part of my success. Felt dirty though, especially against the final boss, running away 95% of the time, using the fan shield when he shoots at you, and then going HAM.

I just discovered some new things in Dark Souls during the current playthrough. Amazing how many times you go through these and still miss some details.

That was Demon's Souls for me this time where I fully soaked in Character/World Tendency and all the unique weirdness that brings after my first DeS playthrough ended rather abruptly when I accidentally initiated the final encounter and basically could no longer level up until NG+. Seems trivial now but at the time I was really annoyed I didn't get to explore everything before having to play through it again and I basically said fuck it until the remake. :ganishka:

Hahaha. Yeah, it fits alright. Those other games you mentioned next to Half-Life though? No idea; I haven't looked them up yet and I'm afraid to lol.

The former is a sequel to Wolfenstein 3D and the latter is a would-be Wolfenstein killer licensed from its engine, I believe by Apogee (one of fave developers as a youth). Of course, that didn't work out because the reason Id was licensing it to any sucker that would bite in the first place was because they had D00M on the way.

That is fucking brilliant! And I'm totally using that. Especially against that bastard Death, boss of Stage 5.

These are the true skills you hone playing those From Soft handicap runs. :griffnotevil:

"A corpse... should be left well alone.
Oh, I know very well. How the secrets beckon so sweetly.
Only an honest death will cure you now.
Liberate you, from your wild curiosity."

I remember when she was the scariest boss I'd encountered in a video game; now she's not even the scariest Maria in a Souls-like game.

I'm currently trying to go through the three Fromsoft "Souls" games that I haven't played, so I'm starting with Sekiro. I finally got my hands on a PS5, so now I can play the Demon's Souls rerelease. That just leaves Bloodbourne.

You're in for a treat because those are all pretty great in their own right! One could make the case those are the three most unique of these games from From Soft while the Dark Souls series and Elden Ring are the straight evolution of Demon's Souls.

I'm willing to wait for a year to see news of a Bloodborne release for PS5.

I wouldn't wait, it's still a beautifully designed world and game and if you really click with it you're going to play a PS5 remake anyway (I once worried about replaying it again for those reason and hundreds of hours later I'm still game for a remaster =). Honestly, I wouldn't want to play a remake without having first played the original, it's so perfectly done (maybe that's why From Soft has basically left it alone since).

Last edited:
Oh sure, just play like HIM. I recognized his avatar from all the NG+7 no hit RL1 videos of his I watched for pointers. :guts:

Well, no need to play exactly like that lunatic haha. But he does demonstrate that defensive play and perfect parrying skills aren't a requirement to be great at Sekiro. If you combine your options as you see fit, you may end up liking the game a lot more.

I'm also trying to say that while Sekiro is more specialized than its relatives, it's also more open than its reputation would have folks believe.

But actually, exploiting the prosthetics was a big part of my success. Felt dirty though, especially against the final boss, running away 95% of the time, using the fan shield when he shoots at you, and then going HAM.

I wouldn't call that exploitation, really. The prosthetics are a tool the game gives you to use as you see fit. It ain't cheating and you don't need to feel dirty about it, honestly. That fan shield, especially the version called Suzaku's Umbrella, is a really good choice to use!

That was Demon's Souls for me this time where I fully soaked in Character/World Tendency and all the unique weirdness that brings after my first DeS playthrough ended rather abruptly when I accidentally initiated the final encounter and basically could no longer level up until NG+. Seems trivial now but at the time I was really annoyed I didn't get to explore everything before having to play through it again and I basically said fuck it until the remake. :ganishka:

Same here. I only understood the Character / World Tendency stuff later on, as I never paid attention to them in the original. Also, the same with whatever online features it had. I played most of the original in offline mode, as I still wasn't used to the idea of a total stranger invading my game and ruining my session with bullshit lol. They used to intimidate younger me when they showed up. I was but the learner back then. Now, I am the master :femto:

The former is a sequel to Wolfenstein 3D and the latter is a would-be Wolfenstein killer licensed from its engine, I believe by Apogee (one of fave developers as a youth). Of course, that didn't work out because the reason Id was licensing it to any sucker that would bite in the first place was because they had D00M on the way.

There you go. A quick video-game history lesson without the arduous process of going through each one!

These are the true skills you hone playing those From Soft handicap runs. :griffnotevil:

Truly educational!

BTW I just wanted to let you know I tried the exploit in Stage 6, the one with the boss-rush mode. I quick-saved when I reached the sorcerer who summons the previous bosses, but when I loaded back, I had to do every boss again. So be careful with that one!

Oh yeah, on that note, I'm on Stage 7 of Rondo. Only a little more to go, according to a friend who completed it.

I remember when she was the scariest boss I'd encountered in a video game; now she's not even the scariest Maria in a Souls-like game.

I really love her fight. It's more of a dance, really, and feels like peak Bloodborne to me.

She's also, ironically, one of the bosses I beat on my first try (not without struggle though). I look forward to and enjoy that fight every playthrough.

I wouldn't wait, it's still a beautifully designed world and game and if you really click with it you're going to play a PS5 remake anyway (I once worried about replaying it again for those reason and hundreds of hours later I'm still game for a remaster =). Honestly, I wouldn't want to play a remake without having first played the original, it's so perfectly done (maybe that's why From Soft has basically left it alone since).

I second this, @Dark Emperor. Really, don't hold back on it just for the potential of an upgrade (which we still don't really know if it will ever happen).

We're not telling you to play it simply because Griff and I are members of the Healing Church! Bloodborne is simply one of the greatest games of all time and a great work of art in general, so you'll have quite the experience on whichever version you play, anyway. Good luck, future Hunter!

I just finished Rondo of Blood. Wow. That was quite the adventure I admit, with fun and frustration in droves. As you know, I had a rough start with it, but it grew on me, and I'm almost sad to see it go. Almost haha.

Best thing I can say about it is that it left me wanting more Castlevania. So as soon as the credits rolled, I jumped to Symphony of the Night. Time to drive that Corvette!

Thanks, everyone who recommended it!

Last edited:
If you guys wanna try it, there is a demo of Wo Long on PS5 and XSX|S. It lasts until September 25ish, IIRC.
Gonna try it this weekend, let's see.

Yep. I downloaded it. Was about to page @Griffith to let him know. I just hope Richter Dracula didn't break him!

By the way, I'm really, really enjoying SotN so far. It was smooth sailing from the start. Damn cool game!

I will say that it's dumb that you have to reload from the main menu when you die. Rondo just respawned you and / or offered a continue option. Weird that they regressed when it comes to that.

Edit: I played the Wo Long demo and...yeah I'm out. This is basically Nioh 3. No thanks.

Edit 2: Found a video that encapsulates my feelings toward the voice "acting" I witnessed in Castlevania,

Last edited:
Sorry for double-posting, again, but I gotta RAVE! Castlevania SotN is amazing. I love this game. I loooooooooooooooooooooove it.

This game is crack. I've been playing it like an addict all week. 25 years later, and I'm very impressed by it, even as someone who played quite a bit of the genre this game helped forge. I can only imagine how it must have been for those who played it on release.

I really like everything about Alucard. His character design is awesome; I'm tempted to change my avatar. His abilities are fun and varied, and more than I expected him to end up having. Turning into a wolf and ramming my way through everything is pretty cool. Transforming into a bat is awesome too, especially when using echolocation to navigate through pitch-dark places. And flying too, of course, to finally reach all those goddamn out of reach ledges and locations. The pick-up abilities are great too, though I stuck with the bible for the entire game. Having that thing swirl around you while you hack away at enemies pretty much made me unstoppable. Aaz wasn't kidding: it is a much easier game than Rondo (and any other metroidvania I played so far). It seems the tradition of making these games (metroidvanias specifically) anally difficult came later.

The Castle is a delight to explore. Finding hidden rooms, travelling through its various areas (each with a personality of its own), and uncovering its secrets was a good reminder of why I love this genre so much. The exploratory aspect of it is always my favorite, and pulling up the map and seeing it evolve over time until a complete picture emerges is always rewarding. SotN, along with Hollow Knight, Blasphemous, and Metroid Dread, did this best from among the games I played.

The soundtrack was awesome as expected, though I think Rondo has the edge in this department. The OST here was mostly great, but some tracks didn't hit home for me. Dracula's Castle is fire, but that soundtrack that plays when you're in that underground area (with the frogs) sounds more like hotel lobby music :ganishka: I enjoyed the general sound design of the game, too.

I'm at the beginning of the Reverse Castle as of now. But, to be honest, I feel kind of deflated at the prospect of exploring the same castle all over again, except it's upside-down. I realize there's new stuff now, such as enemies and bosses, but I would have preferred if the game ended right when you face Richter (except, you face Dracula). Maybe I'll go back to it in a couple of weeks feeling refreshed.

Anyway, it's clear this game comes from another epoch of game making. DUH. But I'm not talking about its age, or technical aspects. What I mean is that this is from when games were created with passion, when developers pushed their best work out there. A friend of mine said this game belongs in a museum. He meant that as a compliment, as in the game is a work of art. I say forget that shit. This game belongs on consoles right now. People need to play this thing if they missed it like I did.

Great, great game! One I'll be returning to from time to time.

PS: Richter moved like a rock carrying weights when you play as him. But when you face off against him in SotN, he's a goddamn ninja! Fuck you, Richter!

Last edited:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Slime Rancher 2 is out (early access) , and my son and I probably spent 50 hours or so in the first game, so I picked it up. It's pretty! Though it is more or less the same game with more bloom, a new world to explore, and a few new slimes.

Prodeus is also finally officially out from early access after more than 3 years. This is a Doom-style shooter in the way they really don't make Doom-style shooters anymore. I'm pretty sure I wrote about it 2 years ago, but it feels like what would have happened if id Software made Doom 3 in the style of their previous games.

And like @Aazealh, I am also working my way through Haiku on Switch.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Still playing BGII. I’m on Chapter 6. I finished all my quests, though I might revisit the Underdark today. I think I left one unfinished down there. I’m trying to finish Watcher’s Keep, as well.

I’m loving the game so far. It’s a lot better than the first one, which I thought was great. I can see why it’s considered a classic of the genre, and one of the best games ever made. I mean, how cool is it taking on dragons and demi-liches?! I’m nerding out here!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Still playing BGII. I’m on Chapter 6. I finished all my quests, though I might revisit the Underdark today. I think I left one unfinished down there. I’m trying to finish Watcher’s Keep, as well.

I’m loving the game so far. It’s a lot better than the first one, which I thought was great. I can see why it’s considered a classic of the genre, and one of the best games ever made. I mean, how cool is it taking on dragons and demi-liches?! I’m nerding out here!

I take it you've paid your respects to Kangaxx?

Griffith

I'm also trying to say that while Sekiro is more specialized than its relatives, it's also more open than its reputation would have folks believe.

I'll hopefully get a chance to revisit it one day, probably from scratch because NG+ was ridiculous. Maybe my various Elden Ring misadventures will give me a new perspective on it as well.

Same here. I only understood the Character / World Tendency stuff later on, as I never paid attention to them in the original.

I basically played exclusively as a phantom to avoid any negative World Tendency consequences except for when I wanted to collect those dumb coins in the remake, but it's actually a very cool, and cruel feature, to change the world like that and add those nasty phantom enemies. That'd be a good run: level 1 all black world tendency!

I played most of the original in offline mode, as I still wasn't used to the idea of a total stranger invading my game and ruining my session with bullshit lol. They used to intimidate younger me when they showed up. I was but the learner back then. Now, I am the master :femto:

Yeah, I hated invaders at first, but by DS3 I was taking them on three at a time in Anor Londo.

BTW I just wanted to let you know I tried the exploit in Stage 6, the one with the boss-rush mode. I quick-saved when I reached the sorcerer who summons the previous bosses, but when I loaded back, I had to do every boss again. So be careful with that one!

Oh yeah, on that note, I'm on Stage 7 of Rondo. Only a little more to go, according to a friend who completed it.

I'm still there myself but haven't played in a couple weeks now due to work VPN becoming my new video game I'm trying not to lose at. The Stage 6 boss rush is also pretty awesome and climatic, but that is indeed the exception to the quick save trick because if you just play it straight after the first 4 bosses it just lets you fight Shaft directly.

I really love her fight. It's more of a dance, really, and feels like peak Bloodborne to me.

Very true in many ways, particularly the importance of spacing, movement, aggression and parrying. It's a great mix with her.

She's also, ironically, one of the bosses I beat on my first try (not without struggle though). I look forward to and enjoy that fight every playthrough.

This definitely was not and is not my experience. :ganishka:

Yep. I downloaded it. Was about to page @Griffith to let him know. I just hope Richter Dracula didn't break him!
Edit: I played the Wo Long demo and...yeah I'm out. This is basically Nioh 3. No thanks.

I tried it and though it's clearly trying to be an even more Souls-like Nioh, it didn't grab me. For one, it didn't let me even approximate Souls controls and forced me to use the face buttons for attack. I kept pressing R1 and R2! Maybe the final edition will allow this, but I worry there's so many specialized contextual controls requiring specific combinations of hand movements it's untenable.

Sorry for double-posting, again, but I gotta RAVE! Castlevania SotN is amazing. I love this game. I loooooooooooooooooooooove it.

This game is crack. I've been playing it like an addict all week. 25 years later, and I'm very impressed by it, even as someone who played quite a bit of the genre this game helped forge. I can only imagine how it must have been for those who played it on release.

Aren't you glad you denied yourself until overcome a much harder game first? =) Happy you're loving it, and yeah, it's pretty much undeniable.

I'm at the beginning of the Reverse Castle as of now. But, to be honest, I feel kind of deflated at the prospect of exploring the same castle all over again, except it's upside-down. I realize there's new stuff now, such as enemies and bosses, but I would have preferred if the game ended right when you face Richter (except, you face Dracula).

Strongly disagree. That was a big "WOW" moment for me when I first played it, because it was already an all-time great game and then you realize that was only half. Same thing with Mario 3D Land, and to a degree Red Dead Redemption II. Really, the whole, "Loved the game? Great, here's the second half!" gimmick is sort of can't-lose with me.

A friend of mine said this game belongs in a museum.

AwJq9tbCEAAvUVl.jpg

?

Must be all the crosses.

PS: Richter moved like a rock carrying weights when you play as him. But when you face off against him in SotN, he's a goddamn ninja! Fuck you, Richter!

Haha, he heard all that shit we were talking about his gameplay; it's Richter's revenge (and ours too)!

Slime Rancher 2 is out (early access) , and my son and I probably spent 50 hours or so in the first game, so I picked it up. It's pretty! Though it is more or less the same game with more bloom, a new world to explore, and a few new slimes.

Played the first one with my daughter a while, but I think she's still too young to figure it out. She's also trying out Minecraft, or "Mindboy" as she called it, but the best she could do was keep digging so deep into the earth no zombie, skeleton or creeper could find her.

Prodeus is also finally officially out from early access after more than 3 years. This is a Doom-style shooter in the way they really don't make Doom-style shooters anymore.

That's definitely the appeal, and it looks great. Might be the first game I buy and play on my PC since "dad's room" became the new baby's room.

I'm pretty sure I wrote about it 2 years ago, but it feels like what would have happened if id Software made Doom 3 in the style of their previous games.

Isn't that sort of what Quake was? Or at least the link between those classic 2.5D FPSs and what the 3D FPS was to become.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Isn't that sort of what Quake was? Or at least the link between those classic 2.5D FPSs and what the 3D FPS was to become.
No, in terms of level design and combat Prodeus is much closer to Doom 1-2 than Quake, which felt like a divergence from Doom at the time to me and it still does.

I've started Prodeus last week-end.
It's really fucking good.
The soundtrack has been done by the same guy who did the one for Dusk (pretty good game btw) and who also worked on the soundtrack of DooM Eternal's DLC. So it's a mix of dark ambient and heavy tracks.

Last edited:
I basically played exclusively as a phantom to avoid any negative World Tendency consequences except for when I wanted to collect those dumb coins in the remake, but it's actually a very cool, and cruel feature, to change the world like that and add those nasty phantom enemies. That'd be a good run: level 1 all black world tendency!

That sounds even more masochistic than fighting Malenia at level 1 :ganishka:

Yeah, I hated invaders at first, but by DS3 I was taking them on three at a time in Anor Londo.

Jesus. 3 at a time! Looks I'm still a learner haha.

I had a good invader-killing session yesterday though. It was in the Ringed City in DS3. It was quite the hot spot; they kept on coming.

Too bad most of these encounters involve the same bullshit with invaders abusing the roll mechanic and back stabbing. And hiding behind enemies, of course. Glad ER made it possible for invaders to be hurt by enemies too.

Very true in many ways, particularly the importance of spacing, movement, aggression and parrying. It's a great mix with her.

The soundtrack also helps a lot:

This definitely was not and is not my experience. :ganishka:

She's a nice girl, when you get to know her. Just remember the doll!

I tried it and though it's clearly trying to be an even more Souls-like Nioh, it didn't grab me. For one, it didn't let me even approximate Souls controls and forced me to use the face buttons for attack. I kept pressing R1 and R2! Maybe the final edition will allow this, but I worry there's so many specialized contextual controls requiring specific combinations of hand movements it's untenable.

I played it until the boss fight, which I strangely breezed through...

...until phase 2 started. I just deleted the demo after that.

More difficulty for difficulty's sake bullshit.

Aren't you glad you denied yourself until overcome a much harder game first? =) Happy you're loving it, and yeah, it's pretty much undeniable.

Well, to use your analogy again, that Corvette felt all the sweeter to drive after that semi-truck.

And yeah, SotN definitely deserves that one of the GOATs status. It's in my top 3 of the genre next to Hollow Knight and Blasphemous.

Strongly disagree. That was a big "WOW" moment for me when I first played it, because it was already an all-time great game and then you realize that was only half. Same thing with Mario 3D Land, and to a degree Red Dead Redemption II. Really, the whole, "Loved the game? Great, here's the second half!" gimmick is sort of can't-lose with me.

Fair enough, and it was a WOW moment for me too, especially considering the game's age. Like I said above, this was from a time when devs gave it their all, and it shows.

If it were a different location, I'd have continued, but since it's the same castle, I felt like taking a break. I'm just not into repetition of that kind, I guess.

Haha, he heard all that shit we were talking about his gameplay; it's Richter's revenge (and ours too)!

I think Aaz or Walter telepathically controlled Richter at that time, just to send me a message. "This is how you control Richter, you filthy scrub!"

EDIT: So today I finally defeated Darkeater Midir one on one! I've had help with him in previous playthroughs, so I never felt right about it. Now I can scratch this boss of the list! The last remaining From Soft bosses I've yet to solo are Sister Friede (DS3) and Vicar Laurence (Bloodborne). One day I will deliver them a heap of raw iron!

Last edited:

Griffith

No, in terms of level design and combat Prodeus is much closer to Doom 1-2 than Quake, which felt like a divergence from Doom at the time to me and it still does.

I guess you're right even in my initial reaction to Quake, as I didn't really get into it until Arena (and then recently playing them on Quest actually, which was cool), but it was sort of this successor to Doom that made me wonder why they didn't just make it Doom, other than the inherent difference of a full 3D engine and the playstyle and aesthetics they chose for it. Of course, then Doom 3 was something completely different from either. Anyway, ProDeus (nice with the Doomy D) indeed looks great in that old style.

Jesus. 3 at a time! Looks I'm still a learner haha.

I had a good invader-killing session yesterday though. It was in the Ringed City in DS3. It was quite the hot spot; they kept on coming.

Too bad most of these encounters involve the same bullshit with invaders abusing the roll mechanic and back stabbing. And hiding behind enemies, of course. Glad ER made it possible for invaders to be hurt by enemies too.

Yeah, there and Londo with all the Darkmoon Covenant activity are awesome, though with all the extreme enemies and environmental hazards in the Ringed City it always makes for a memorable, if frustrating, encounter. I've never had so much fun with Souls multiplayer than DS3, it was all just sort of perfect at the time, and then they even set up the arena matchmaking. I kind of missed it in Elden Ring because I never remembered to use those tongues or it wouldn't let me in the location I was in for some reason. Let there be invaders, I say; it's the ultimate wild card enemy.

And yeah, SotN definitely deserves that one of the GOATs status. It's in my top 3 of the genre next to Hollow Knight and Blasphemous.

Hollow Knight I have a lot of affection for, but Blasphemous still couldn't hold my attention for whatever reason.

Fair enough, and it was a WOW moment for me too, especially considering the game's age. Like I said above, this was from a time when devs gave it their all, and it shows.

If it were a different location, I'd have continued, but since it's the same castle, I felt like taking a break. I'm just not into repetition of that kind, I guess.

Well, I don't really think of it as the same given how the flipped map and different door, enemy, item and hazard placement basically make for a new environment. It's not like you're just exploring a mirror mode version of castle below, the game's still progressing with new pathways and bosses, so give it a try when you're ready to go back. It's the second half of the game, not just a bonus round.

I think Aaz or Walter telepathically controlled Richter at that time, just to send me a message. "This is how you control Richter, you filthy scrub!"

It's like one those unfulfilling video game boss fights where they'd superimpose the image of the actual antagonist over a generic robot or monster so you'd know they were really controlling them. Or...

EDIT: So today I finally defeated Darkeater Midir one on one! I've had help with him in previous playthroughs, so I never felt right about it. Now I can scratch this boss of the list! The last remaining From Soft bosses I've yet to solo are Sister Friede (DS3) and Vicar Laurence (Bloodborne). One day I will deliver them a heap of raw iron!

Now you just need to beat him and Gael on the first try of a run, consecutively. :badbone:

Finally beating Sister Friede was one of the most rewarding, or relieving, experiences in Souls. I think I called her an unkind word for a lady afterward. I didn't find Laurence too bad and kind of took him for granted until around NG+3 when his fire starts becoming an impossible problem. He might be the hardest boss of them all once you reach the high NGs.

Last edited:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I've been playing Tunic and it's very neat. Scratches that old school Zelda itch.

Hollow Knight I have a lot of affection for, but Blasphemous still couldn't hold my attention for whatever reason.

I can understand why that would be. Blasphemous has got a great atmosphere and nice artwork, but the game design itself isn't exceptional.

It's like one those unfulfilling video game boss fights where they'd superimpose the image of the actual antagonist over a generic robot or monster so you'd know they were really controlling them.

Mr.A.gif

Griffith

I've been playing Tunic and it's very neat. Scratches that old school Zelda itch.

Hmmm, how well? For example, rate it against... A Link Between Worlds.

I can understand why that would be. Blasphemous has got a great atmosphere and nice artwork, but the game design itself isn't exceptional.

Yeah, I didn't want to say it but that's sort of my conclusion as well; I want to like this game more than I actually do.

:ganishka:

That particular skull banner really dates it for me. :SK:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Well I played A Link Between Worlds almost nonstop until I beat it; it was almost a single play session. Tunic hasn't got me quite this fascinated. But it's pretty, controls well and the world seems expansive. I'd say the combat is a bit more challenging too. It's going for a sort of nostalgic atmosphere.

That particular skull banner really dates it for me. :SK:

Haha yeah, I only remembered that I had this, but not why I did. :ganishka:

Griffith

Well I played A Link Between Worlds almost nonstop until I beat it; it was almost a single play session. Tunic hasn't got me quite this fascinated. But it's pretty, controls well and the world seems expansive. I'd say the combat is a bit more challenging too. It's going for a sort of nostalgic atmosphere.

It was almost an unfair comparison given ALBW is basically a modern retelling of the greatest classic Zelda ever made, but then that also makes it the perfect measuring stick for contemporary takes on the classic Zelda formula. I'll check out Tunic if I get a chance.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Tunic is more like a puzzle game than modern Zeldas. It’s most comparable to the original Zelda in terms of freedom and exploration, but also the sense of “wait where am I supposed to go?” and “holy shit what does this thing do?”

I like it a lot. It’s charming and like Aaz said, it sort of stretches game-brain muscles I haven’t used in decades.

It just came out on Switch and PS4-5, and I'm pretty sure it’s also on Gamepass for those who want to dabble.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I beat the Demogorgon last night. Took me a couple of tries. Much tougher than what those little shits and that bald Akira girl in Indiana had to deal with. :troll:

Top Bottom