What if Guts had killed demon child?

puella

Berserk forever
After eclipse, Caska gave birth to her demon child which'd been tainted by Femto's rape.
Then Guts would try to crush demon child with his foot as Skully said "kill or it'll be the cause of misery"
But Guts couldn't as you know.
I come to think if the demon child had  been killed on coming into the world, how could Griffith/Femto be reborn into a humanbeing?
We have hypothetically taken Femto's rape was ready for Griffith's revival though there might have been some other reason .
So this is my topic.
Are there some other way to be reborn for Griffith?

As God Hand said some evil spirit can be reborn into human being every 1000years, there should be means for it.
"Means" don't mean only one way such as a demon child, I guess.
Beherit? But how? ???

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
another thing, if the demon child had being killed, Caska would've been killed like three times over

(please don't tell me that i can't count, because i'm just making a point)

The baby was definitly protecting her, and now with the rebirth of Griffith and thus the loss of her demon child protector, Caska is now getting her abilities back. hmm...

puella

Berserk forever
The baby was definitly protecting her, and now with the rebirth of Griffith and thus the loss of her demon child protector, Caska is now getting her abilities back. hmm...

If Caska gets her mind back entirely, I think, the story can't go well because Guts can't have both revenge and love together.
Guts said "..... I've forgot my grudge when i see Caska so innocent..." in about chapter 175(can't remember exactly)
This implies Caska might be able to make Guts forget his revenge a little bit.
Thus Caska should not get sane perfectly, in my humble opinion, though she may partly get her oldself back.
I think there should be just one revenger, Guts, not two in berserk.
If Caska regains herself, Guts should do three things - to love, to keep Caska safe(even if she doesn't need his protection) and to revenge. these make sense?
Miura made Caska survive in Eclipse to have the demon child and her role as a mother has been ended. Then another role for Caska stll remains. What can be her role except Guts' lover and a scar Griffith left behind ?

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
regarding Guts' revenge, we know that he's already killed all the apostles that killed the "main hawks"

in this sense, guts may already have avenged his friends. besides, vengeance (aka the black beast) is what prevents guts to pursue his dream.

puella

Berserk forever
regarding Guts' revenge, we know that he's already killed all the apostles that killed the "main hawks"

in this sense, guts may already have avenged his friends. besides, vengeance (aka the black beast) is what prevents guts to pursue his dream.
I agree~
It's very sorry that Guts can't pursue his own dream for now.
But come to doubt whether Gut's revenge is one thing, his dream another because I'm not sure Guts will find his dream in revenge or after revenge.
I think berserk's main theme is "two men's god damn dreams"
Griffith's dream can be symbolize by Castle and what's for Guts?
Sword?

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
I think berserk's main theme is "two men's god damn dreams"
Griffith's dream can be symbolize by Castle and what's for Guts?
Sword?

absolutely-f*cking-yes

oh, when i speak lightly of berserk, i usually describe the series as "a story about the love between two men" ;D

Top Bottom