Whats the song?

pav

"Are you lookin at me?"
Hey could someone help me here with a problem in the episode where the Queen gets bbq by Griffis. Just after her funeral when we see the snow scenery and music is playing. Its before Gatts leaves his room and heads off. Could someone please tell me whats the song called thanx. ???

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I know what song/scene youre talking about but I dont know how anyone would find the song :'( its not given any credit at the end of the episode. Sorry, man. It is a really groovin song too.

pav

"Are you lookin at me?"
Oh damn, it is a really good song aswell do you think it could be on any Hirasawa CD's or maybe released with the US DVD's?

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
You're kidding, right?  :-/

No.

I fail to see the difference between a track like monster, and a track like the one that plays at the queen's funeral. Neither have a vocal track. And both are completetly instramentaly (well Murder has some synthesized stuff as well).

song (sông, sng)
n.
1. Music.

mu·sic (myzk)
n.
1.The art of arranging sounds in time so as to produce a continuous, unified, and evocative composition, as through melody, harmony, rhythm, and timbre.
2.Vocal or instrumental sounds possessing a degree of melody, harmony, or rhythm.

As you can see, there is no difference between music and song.

I fail to see the difference between a track like monster, and a track like the one that plays at the queen's funeral. Neither have a vocal track. And both are completetly instramentaly (well Murder has some synthesized stuff as well).

That's why they're _musics_ and not credited in the ending.

song (sông, sng)
n.
1. Music.

But there's more... That "music." just mean that one of the meaning is a musical one:

song (sông, sng)
n.
1. Music.
  a. A brief composition written or adapted for singing.
  b.The act or art of singing: broke into song.
2. A distinctive or characteristic sound made by an animal, such as a bird or an insect.
  a. Poetry; verse.
  b. A lyric poem or ballad.  

As you can see, there is no difference between music and song.

There's an obvious one: you _sing_ a song.

kawaiigattschan

Isn't he cuuuuuuuuuute?
In anime at least there is a big difference between Vocals and BGM tracks. Forces, Tell Me Why, and Waiting So Long get credits because they have singers. The BGM for a show tends to be credited as a batch. For example they say that Jo Hisashi did the music for Mononoke Hime instead of saying who performed and what is this and that track called. That information can be found by buying an OST and comparing it to the TV series but a lot of times if a series has a lot of OSTs it can be hit or miss till you get the track you want.

So I guess a less provocative way of looking at the difference is Vocals vs. BGMs instead of songs versus music.

Oh... BGM is standing for Back Ground Music btw, since I forgot to mention that earlier.

Top Bottom