Woman To Toilet: I'm Stuck On You

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Aazealh said:
Ugh.

I wonder how fat she was. Probably very.

AAAMEEEERRRRRICAAAAA, AAAAAMEEEEEERRRRICCAAA
GOD SHED HIS GRACE ON THEEEEEEEEEE
AND CROWN THEY FOODGOOD WITH BROOOOOTHERFOODHOOD
FROM SEAAA TOOO SHIIINNNIIINNNNNNNG .......... aSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAA

S

smoke

Goddamn.

How catatonic do you have to be in order for your skin to graft to a surface? You'd think occasionally leaning or something would prevent that.

Two years on a toilet - that's gonna be some troublesome hemorrhoids.
On the other hand that should be the least of her problems.

Just another argument for a squat toilet. :troll:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
It's not TOTALLY infeasable. She could have developed bedsores, which then opened and the pus encrusted to the point where it would meld her legs to the seat in an Elmer's Glue type fashion. :beast:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Walter said:
It's not TOTALLY infeasable. She could have developed bedsores, which then opened and the pus encrusted to the point where it would meld her legs to the seat in an Elmer's Glue type fashion. :beast:

Thats the last time I check the boards while eating something... :void:

A

avidwriter

Yet another reason we need to start having people takes simple IQ tests around the age of 18-21. If you fail you get turned into Dog food. It'll help with the population thats for sure.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Well, this woman wasn't stupid as much as mentally ill. She had lived in a ward for several years and had been traumatized after being beaten as a child. The bathroom was a "safe place."

Again, not justifying her toilet magic tricks, just saying it likely wasn't due to her IQ.

avidwriter said:
Yet another reason we need to start having people takes simple IQ tests around the age of 18-21. If you fail you get turned into Dog food. It'll help with the population thats for sure.

Haha, though from what I've seen, it'd kill off about 90% of the population in that age-range. Not saying that's bad, mind you, but there'd be one hell of a job crunch.

And the woman? Yeah. Basic cause and effect - anyone here, anyone anywhere can be borken enough to do the exact same sort of thing, given an appropriate level of trauma. She has my sympathy, though I doubt she'll ever recover - some damage can be irreversable.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Here's what I was talking about earlier. Not for the weak-stomached, or the full-stomached:
http://www.wftv.com/news/3643877/detail.html

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I think what's scary is that news like this (people too fat to move that melted with their bed/couch/etc.) are not so rare anymore. And I'd also blame cases like this on the spouse whenever it happens. If it weren't for them feeding the lardass, they'd have to get their monstrous ass up to go get food.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
This didn't sound so much to me like an overweight person as a depressed/disturbed person.

I'm embarrassed to say I live in Kansas. At least I'm half a state away from this stupidity.

I think I'm going to have nightmares. No seriously I wasn't sure what bed sores were so I looked it up on wiki then I saw the symptom: necrosis, which lead me to some Brown recluse spiders, Hobo spiders, a picture of some kid with a black and white crusty leg (yummy) and then I was stupid enough to click on the link that directed me to a list of some medically listed venomous spiders. I've never had my heart jolt from an image but I think I just developed a case of arachnophobia in the last 2 minutes. Along with a fear of fat people. Sh!t!!

Walter!! I'm holding you responsible. :puck:

My sister was bitten by a recluse and lost a plug of skin out of her leg because of it. She was bitten while asleep in bed......so sleep tight. :ganishka:

I have a hard time empathizing with these obese people. The amount of self-neglect and apathy it requires to even get close to such a state of obesity is mindblowing. I know three people who are struggling with obesity......all of them having come to a point where their mobility was starting to fail because of it....but they all managed to make very small adjustments to their habits to keep from crossing that line. They were still lazy fucks....but they managed to curb their lazyness just enough to not end up bed ridden. Still makes me sick when I see them walk into a classroom in the morning with 3 sodas and a box of gummy bears in their hands. Hell of a breakfast.

Top Bottom