[WTB] Looking for the final 4 x Berserk TCG cards I need!

Hi! :schnoz:
I have been collecting the Berserk TCG for quite some time and I have come very close to completing BK1-5 entire sets. I feel like I have exhausted most of my options so I am making a post here in an attempt to find the remaining 4 cards I need to completion. Given the recent increase in attention/interest with this TCG I feel I should finally make a post.
The cards I need are as follows:
  • BK4 38 Rare Holofoil
  • BK4 51 Super Rare Holofoil
  • BK5 23 Super Rare Holofoil
  • BK5 48 Super Rare Holofoil
I understand they are quite rare cards, however if you have them and are willing to part with them, I'd be more than eager to pay or trade with something from my own collection.
Besides these 4 cards for my collection goal, I am also interested in the "extra" cards such as Secret, Gacha, Promo etc. if you have any of those. Thanks!

Just to update on this, I no longer need these cards as I have managed to complete my collection goal! However if you have any "extra" cards such as Gacha/Secret/Promo then feel free to PM me as I am interested :schnoz:

TheItCrOw

Knight without Title
Hey, I've stumpled upon this TCG thanks to this post of yours and was just wondering two things:

1. Where could I get it?
2. Is there an english version of it?

Your porbably the best person to answer these questions.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
1. Where could I get it?

The Berserk Trading Card Game was commercialized 20 years ago during a period of about a year. Nowadays you can only find it second hand on websites like eBay Yahoo Japan auctions. However I must warn you that prices have gone up in recent years and are often unreasonable in my opinion.

2. Is there an english version of it?

No, the game was only released in Japan and is only in Japanese. There have been a few unofficial attempts to scan and translate the cards over the years but I don't know if that went anywhere.

Top Bottom