Your most treasured memory

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I was in 6th grade. I can’t remember why, but my dad and I were out driving one night, and we drove past a laser tag place called Q-Zar, or something like that. I remember asking him if we could go in, and he said sure, which was unusual. He and I never got along that well, so it was kind of a surprise. Anyway, he let me play two long rounds with a bunch of adults and teenagers, and I had a blast.

It’s not my most treasured memory, but it’s one of them, and I think about it a lot. My dad passed away a little over 10 years ago, and I still feel like we never quite clicked with each other, so that one night was really special.

Anyway, that’s the first memory that came to mind.

The Index Finger

The Spatula of the Chef Hand
I have to say it was listening to my grandpa tell his old El Salvador war stories... But one thing I can never forget was going on my first date, one of the best times of my life.

Even at the age of 10 most people have plenty of those, so i'll just pick the first couple that comes to mind:

Back in 2015, I used to have sleepovers with my at the time best pals, and we'd do nothing but play games all night and just relax during the day.

The other one I can think of is a lot more recent, just last summer, me and 3 of my very close friends were gonna spend like a week at my friend's dad's place out by the countryside (with his supervision). We had plenty of pretty landscape, nice weather, video games, board games, etc. I sadly could only stay for a day due to the fact I hate sleeping at places that aren't home; still had a really great time! Might try to redo it this summer again.

Top Bottom