European FFX

Am I the only one who feels Sephiroth should have been powered up in addition to the new Weapons in the U.S. and International versions? Simply from a pure logic point of view, the Weapons would have destroyed Sephiroth themselves had they been so much more powerful.
Yeah, but they're obviously totally stupid. ^^
Powering up Sephiroth would make the game harder. Square just wanted to add an extra challenge for "hardcore gamers", with the new Weapons (I know you know that ^^)...
*remembers the guy who thought Square should have made der Richter the last boss... I guess that's why he doesn't work for them...*
Likewise, the Summoners of the Dark Aeons would defeat Sin without any problem. Sheesh.
And how did the T-1000 travel back in time since he has no organic shell, huh? That’s what I’d like to know!
Well, the time machine is obviously dumb as well. Machines can't travel back in time, unless there's an "organic shell"? What next? "No, you can't travel back in time unless you're painted in blue. Yeah, I know, that's both ludicrous and humiliating. Use the closet behind you."

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
*Olivier*

two questions:

1)
since you wrote above that you think kimahri isn't that well-developed, for he doesn't talk that much, i have a question.

do you think pippin isn't that well-grounded either? when it comes to talking the two of them are quite similar: they talk only very rarely. what makes you think that just because a character doesn't talk that much he has to be less developed than another character?
do you think squall of FFVIII was a well-grounded character? He didn't talk much either...

2)
what makes you think that Zanarkand is a huge Aeon? I mean I read your explanation (It's a fayths dream, and materialized with pyreflies by the summoner). This is definitely right, but does this alone make it an "Aeon"?

Doesn't an Aeon need to be some kind of creature?

since you wrote above that you think kimahri isn't that well-developed, for he doesn't talk that much, i have a question.
do you think pippin isn't that well-grounded either?
Well, yeah. ^^;
do you think squall of FFVIII was a well-grounded character? He didn't talk much either...
Er... He talked a lot more, and *thought* a lot as well.
what makes you think that Zanarkand is a huge Aeon? I mean I read your explanation (It's a fayths dream, and materialized with pyreflies by the summoner). This is definitely right, but does this alone make it an "Aeon"?
Some kind of a "huge Aeon". ^^
Doesn't an Aeon need to be some kind of creature?
It's a whole town _and_ its inhabitants. It's just a complex creation.
Sure, the original word for "Aeons/Summons/Whatever" has "jû" ("beast") in it, but then again, is Siva a "beast"? Alexandre? The Knights of Round? Eden? Ramuh? Glasyalabolas?
Don't call it an "Aeon" if you don't want to, but basically... ^^;

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Am I the only one who feels Sephiroth should have been powered up in addition to the new Weapons in the U.S. and International versions?

Ha! Sephiroth was easy. i killed all the weapons except Ruby and the one that was underwater.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Er... He talked a lot more, and *thought* a lot as well.
i guess you're right...

It's a whole town _and_ its inhabitants. It's just a complex creation.
Sure, the original word for "Aeons/Summons/Whatever" has "jû" ("beast") in it, but then again, is Siva a "beast"? Alexandre? The Knights of Round? Eden? Ramuh? Glasyalabolas?
Don't call it an "Aeon" if you don't want to, but basically... ^^;

well, probably the term "beast" isn't fitting for them, but still all of the aeons/summons/whatever have a lot in common, plus they do differ a lot from a city like "zanarkand'.

?

then again, yes, i do see your point...

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Ha! Sephiroth was easy. i killed all the weapons except Ruby and the one that was underwater.
so u left out the only real challenge of FFVII!

anyways at some point they weren t a real challenge too! 8)

Top Bottom