The Thread of Zelda

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Welcome to The Thread of Zelda (tentative title). Now you can see me making the same posts about Zelda today as I did five years ago, all in one place! :griffnotevil:

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
Im hoping it will be as good as ocarina of time... the best game.....ever made

This is good fucking news. After being dissapointed on how the Wind Waker turn up, a Zelda game like this is a blessing. :)

Oh and it looks like Epona is back. 8)

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
ZODDGUTS said:
This is good fucking news. After being dissapointed on how the Wind Waker turn up, a Zelda game like this is a blessing. :)

Oh and it looks like Epona is back. 8)
A zelda game like this would always be a blessing, I hope this has to do with Ganon breaking free of the sacred realm. I mean they did seal him, and he did say "one day, whne I break this seal". They should also enhance Saria's song and the windmill song and put it in that game.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Sure looks nice. hehe I lended my gf my gamecube so she could play soul calibur 2 but she better have bought her own gamecube (I think she is going to buy anxbox tho) by the time that comes out because I am taking my gc back :D

I also saw in that site about the ps2 drop to 150$ thats really cool I guess Ill buy it now :D ( Once I called a friend of mine a geek because he owned a gamecube an xbox and a ps2 and now I will own them all myself :S). I guess I will be the geek now :p hehe

d00kiemastah

All I want to do is...bicycle.
Perfect timing. I just started getting into Wind Waker 3 days ago, and I really dug Ocarina of Time. Hopefully the video file is actual game play footage and not FMV.

Its about time I can put my GameCube to use. Its been all Xbox and PS2 at home. I think the only game I have for Gamecube is SMASHBROTHERS.... LINK IS BACK!

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
maybee Im wrong here... but it only said Legend of Zelda @ the tittle in the preview... is this a remake of the 1st one... or am I just being a dumb-ass?

Membrax

Some beast eating its heart in the desert
if it's half as good as ocarina of time, it would be already a great game. If more, then it's time to buy a gamecube ^^

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Membrax said:
if it's half as good as ocarina of time, it would be already a great game. If more, then it's time to buy a gamecube ^^

I'm going to play it either way, I just hope it has better replay value then Ocarina of time. :-\

Top Bottom