which one is your favorite berserk music?

pick up just one song

• beherit

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • monster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • murder

• guts

• forces

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • earth

• waiting so long

• fear

• Total voters

puella

Berserk forever
which one is your favorite berserk music?(very hard to pick up just one...)
mine is definitely "forces" in every version followed by "murder" and "monster".
In addition to the list above, there are three more sound tracks.

9. ball
10. earth
11. ghosts

and forces2, mixed version, techno version for forces ;D

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
trapped_soul said:
hard to choose.

i'd say: guts.

but almost ex equo are
beherit
forces
murder
fear
my thought exactly!
i picked guts as number one cauz it is connected to so many different emotions comin up in berserk and when i hear it i get always get reminded of some great moments in berserk that make me think about several things...

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Maximus said:
trapped_soul said:
hard to choose.

i'd say: guts.

but almost ex equo are
beherit
forces
murder
fear
my thought exactly!
i picked guts as number one cauz it is connected to so many different emotions comin up in berserk and when i hear it i get always get reminded of some great moments in berserk that make me think about several things...
for me it was the first track on the ost that made me realize how good the entire soundtrack is. besides it is the first one i ever connected with berserk.

ShinHell

I'm a llama!
I'd have to go with forces because I once left my radio on and I had it on forces (repeat)...well okay so it was a cd-w but I still had it on repeat because I love that song. I realized how great it was in the 3rd episode (or maybe it was the fourth) when they set the fire to the camps. well my other choices would be:
2nd: gutsu (I dont know why I like it but I do)
3rd: ghosts (techno & evil mixed into one nice song)
4th: the opening from the DC game (very very cool)
5th: tell me why (after hearing it 327 times I was knid hooked on it)

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Voted for Murder...
Now i think the DC soundtrack is way better, Zodd II, Indra, Great Tree and Niko are awesome tracks.
"A few thoughts" from the misc DC music found in articnightfall is really great too.

maximus

btw where did u put "earth"??
i like that one pretty much and it should be at least in that selection available!!

maximus

u could kick "tell me why" out and put "earth in!?^_^;

actually i think that "tell me why" would fit better into:"which one is the worst berserk music!" ::)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I disagree ... indeed "tell me why" isn't good compared to hirasawa's work but every time i listen to penpals, i have images of kenpu denki berserk to me ... what's pretty cool ^^

puella

Berserk forever
Maximus said:

actually i think that "tell me why" would fit better into:"which one is the worst berserk music!" ::)
Ohoo kehee~ personally I don't like "tell me why" so I'll amend it.

maximus

puella said:
Maximus said:

Ohoo kehee~ personally I don't like "tell me why" so I'll amend it.
JUHU thanx puella u did the right thing!!
yet i m pessimistic about the chances of "earth" to get a vote, not at least because i already chose my destiny!;P
damn it!
however it has now got the respect that it deserves and took place where it is supposed to be!

Top Bottom