Episode 302

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Berserk's publication will resume in YA #9, to be released on April 24.

302-announcement.jpg

No preview

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The promised time has come  :zodd:

I'm interested in what this page has to say, Griffith's ... what? Victory? Greatest moment? TRUE FORM?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I know we're all excited, and I hate to be a boner for an event like this, but please try to keep some meaningful discussion going.

What we do know is that this will NOT be another transition between Guts/Griffith (whew!). This will continue presumably right where 301 left off, with Griffith apparently about to play his trump card against Ganishka, whatever it may be.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Walter said:
I know we're all excited, and I hate to be a boner for an event like this, but please try to keep some meaningful discussion going

... hater

Walter said:
What we do know is that this will NOT be another transition between Guts/Griffith (whew!). This will continue presumably right where 301 left off, with Griffith apparently about to play his trump card against Ganishka, whatever it may be..

Man that's great! May I ask how you know this?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Oburi said:
Man that's great! May I ask how you know this?
It's just what I inferred from what's written on the preview at the top. It's all about Griffith, not Guts. Like I said in my first post here, it's about Griffith's ... something =). Im sure we'll get a quick translation soon.

Jarome

The Destroyer Of Worlds
Wow I get myself a brand new job, set the date up for my Brand of the Sacrifice tatoo... then I come home... ZOMG I'M SCREAMING LIKE A SILLY 11 YEARS OLD GIRL ROAR!!!!!

Thanks Aaz, you just made my day :griffnotevil:

Seems like I wasn't too far off with my first week of April prediction (Yes I know the obvious error of this prediction and that I was at the same time impossibly far away)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
Like I said in my first post here, it's about Griffith's ... something =). Im sure we'll get a quick translation soon.

It's nothing special really, the usual YA stuff. "What are Griffith's true intentions?! :isidro:"

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Huh, I remember this manga.... something about going berserk... well, nice to see that it's made a come back!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
That's actually not a new picture of him either, it's been used in advertising before. It's Griffith's model shot.

deathbybears said:
Yeah, seriously. He looks more cutesy/feminine in this preview than I've seen him look just about almost ever.

Well, I don't know... He's always been a beauty. Look at the cover for volume 5 for example.

X

Xem

I really can't wait for this episode... I honestly shudder at the idea. Gimme gimme gimme!

Griffith said:
That's actually not a new picture of him either, it's been used in advertising before. It's Griffith's model shot.

You know that's funny. Ever since the second I had eyes on it, it looked a little strange to me. Wasn't that one of the pictures that Miura colored at some point? At least I think so.... something about it doesn't look like a normal Berserk manga picture... the shading maybe.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Deci said:
You know that's funny. Ever since the second I had eyes on it, it looked a little strange to me. Wasn't that one of the pictures that Miura colored at some point?

Uh, it's not a "picture he colored", it's a painting... :schierke: And yes, it is indeed a painting, one he did in 2007.

Dani said:
Anime News Network has even reported on Berserk's return. Most excellent.

Why's that important though? They regularly comment on Berserk's publication.

Top Bottom