why is this board dying?

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
or am i the only one who thinks it is... ?

why is this?
and what can we do to prevent it?
have we talked about everything that we can talk about on berserk already? or do we just run out of ideas?

or is this just a certain_period of time_ where virtually _nothing_ is happening.

what do you think?

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
trapped_soul said:
or am i the only one who thinks it is... ?

why is this?
and what can we do to prevent it?
have we talked about everything that we can talk about on berserk already? or do we just run out of ideas?

or is this just a certain_period of time_ where virtually _nothing_ is happening.

what do you think?

Certanly the big arguments about Berserk are already been used over and over and is not that the current story arc gives many cues for new ones.

Also some great posters, like Fishbomb for example, that were able to open and mantain alive a thread no longer post and their absence is felt (please don't tell Fishbomb this...)

Also there is something else not easily defined, I don't know like a tiredness...maybe if some controversial argument should arise and be fanned...who knows...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Come on, Trapped Soul. You've seen this happen once every so often. It coorelates exactly to having no new manga to talk about. I've seen the board go up and down and up and down, and every single time, they relate to whether or not we have new chapters in circulation.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Walter said:
Come on, Trapped Soul. You've seen this happen once every so often. It coorelates exactly to having no new manga to talk about. I've seen the board go up and down and up and down, and every single time, they relate to whether or not we have new chapters in circulation.
hmm...

episode 207: 9 replies.
episode 208: 8 replies.

seriously, i've seen better times. but maybe it is just because there's not much happening in the manga at the time - or maybe just nothing of big importance.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
roberto999 said:
Certanly the big arguments about Berserk are already been used over and over and is not that the current story arc gives many cues for new ones.

Also some great posters, like Fishbomb for example, that were able to open and mantain alive a thread no longer post and their absence is felt (please don't tell Fishbomb this...)

Also there is something else not easily defined, I don't know like a tiredness...maybe if some controversial argument should arise and be fanned...who knows...

*e-mails Roberto's message to fishbomb* SHEET! :eek:

I really don't think posters like Fishbomb [icefall, ect] made a big impact on the board they've been gone for a while and the board was just as much alive without them a month later. What i really blame for the board decline or the Lurkers, always lurking never posting. >:(

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I think it's like Walter said, there just hasn't been that much to talk about lately. I'm sure it'll pick up.

BOB

poruno sutâ
trapped_soul said:
episode 207: 9 replies.
episode 208: 8 replies.

what do you expect? 123523 replies saying "ohhh i wish i could see it"?
last berserk kick i had was when a friend of mine who stayed in japan for a few months bought vol. 21-23 for me and i could finally hold these little babies in my hands. That was a few months ago

what i really like about the situation recently is that this annoying FF talk has stopped. who plays these BS kiddie games anyway?

D

Drachenfels

BOB said:
what i really like about the situation recently is that this annoying FF talk has stopped. who plays these BS kiddie games anyway?

A dude named Maximus, I think.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
BOB said:
what do you expect? 123523 replies saying "ohhh i wish i could see it"?
i'd expect some somewhat lively discussions about how the story may possibly go on.

Who plays'em?
I do. Maximus does. Griffith does. Olivier does.

I don't know what was annoying about that FF talking. If the name of the thread is Final Fantasy related, you don't have to read them anyway, i suppose.
And quit calling it "Bullshit Kiddie Games". You know nothing.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I think the problem BOB has with the FF thread is that it was so BLATANTLY active in contrast to the other dying threads. It was an easy way to make a quick post that related nothing in any way to Berserk while we let the rest of the dicussions rot away... That's my view on it. IN that thread, I stated myc laim on FFX, and thats it. That's all that needed to be said, but some other people went on RANTS about things that couldnt even be proven...

BOB

poruno sutâ
thx walter, this is what i meant. i've been dying to open up a new UT2k3 related thread but didn't do cos i think no one really needs a thread on this(tho the game is a must have and a berserk squad would be quite nice).

@trapped sorry for that bullshit. i still love some kiddie titles like mario and zelda and i guess it's my problem that i always hated round based fights like in skies of arcadia and such rpg games.
i want total control, concerning the outcome of a fight. in fps games you can still whack 3 guys with RLs while only carrying a machine gun or even a pummler

Top Bottom