My portfolio (before my scanner fried)

Johnstantine

Skibbidy Boo Bop
These are just a few pieces of work that I've done over the past year or so. I don't really do colors(color blind), so it's all black and white(pencil, inking pen, etc).

flower.jpg

This took me about 3 hours to complete. Nothing spectacular, but was fun to do.

lady.jpg

Took about 9 hours for this one. Some of the stuff could be better, but going into so much detail you start to run out of ideas that relate to the main theme of the piece. Still one of my faves, though.

bighand.jpg

Time spent on this one was about 15 hours. It's sort of like looking at your hand while you're on an acid trip, but not really on acid. By far my favorite thing I've done.

spaceship.jpg

4 hours. Spaceship or a knife? You decide.

pillar.jpg

19 hours. 19. The bases for this is that even religion has its ugly side? I guess. 2 days of being snowed-in will do this to you.

That's all for now until I can get my scanner or digicam up and running again. Hope everyone enjoys!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I for one like the organic style you have in your drawings. Even things that seem like they should appear metalic based on their texture have an organic feel to them. Cool stuff.

Neat, I like all the little details you put into stuff. It'd make for some pretty trippy decor to hang something like this up.

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
I really like the hand. I don't usually have the patience to do something like that. The final picture you did is cool and a bit reminiscent of Berserk.

Top Bottom