Puck ... and the hawks

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Puck is a very friendable elf
Judeau met him before joining the hawks
Even Casca has a link with him during the siege of doldrey castle ( you know, when Adon's blabling on and on, ther's Puck flying at the level of casca's head)
Then Rickert, and that is the most important to me. Remember what said the fortune teller : that the brief meeting of rickert and puck is a part of god's plan, that rickert would play an important role in those evil omens. I still wait for Rickert's fate to be highlighted.
Do you think Puck has an important role to play, with beherits, rickert oir nything ? I think so.
Then Guts, and all really began for Puck.
And I'm dying for next hapters not-related to these kind trolls ...

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Even Casca has a link with him during the siege of doldrey castle ( you know, when Adon's blabling on and on, ther's Puck flying at the level of casca's head)

Damn. I have to get the manga.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Olivier Hague said:
I still wait for Rickert's fate to be highlighted.
Er... He saved Guts' life? ^^;

You're right. However, I can't be able to think Rickert's role is over. He has to do something capital.
Awwwhh ... damn ! I want to see Griffith and Rickert again !!! ^^

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Guillaume said:
In fact Judeau gave Caska a pouch of elf powder to use to cure the wounds that Guts did receive in the battle with the hundreds men, like later on the Rickert's pouch did cure again the wounds of Guts and of course Caska also. To me this seems to prove the strong link between Guts and Puck destiny. The Doldrey castle episode was a Miura joke of course. It was like he said : Caska was shocked like if a elf did fly between her ears

Lliugusamui

around the corner
roberto999 said:
Guillaume said:
In fact Judeau gave Caska a pouch of elf powder to use to cure the wounds that Guts did receive in the battle with the hundreds men, like later on the Rickert's pouch did cure again the wounds of Guts and of course Caska also. To me this seems to prove the strong link between Guts and Puck destiny. The Doldrey castle episode was a Miura joke of course. It was like he said : Caska was shocked like if a elf did fly between her ears
You're right, it sounded like a bird flying about saeba's head in city hunter ...
Anyway, it was Puck anyhow.
I also think Judeau has met Puck : it's all part of fate. Otherwise, how would have done Guts after the 100-men-kill... mmm, that isn't good argument, but fate... fate it is !!

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Olivier Hague said:
Maximus said:
couldn t it have been any elf that judeau has met!
Judo explains it was an Elf who was in the same troup as him.
Puck was in a troup.
Do you really think it's a coincidence? ^_^;
i didn t remember that puck has been in a troup too...

so as i truely believe in the fate of berserk i accept this now as being prooved and won t doubt anymore that it has been the elf named Puck who gave Judeau the magic powder!

puella

Berserk forever
Puck realizes who he is in 203.
He's thought he is a spirit of chestnut but it tuns out not to be true. He is a spirit of wind!!!

Could this be related to Guts? ::)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Ohhh wow. I didn't even know that! It makes more sense now. The speed Guts and Puck are capable of in volume 19 as they storm through Albion... "Kenpyuu Denki Berserk" 8)

puella

Berserk forever
Walter said:
"Kenpyuu Denki Berserk" 8)
ohhhhhhhhh~that's it. :D
ken is "the sword"=Guts
pyu is "the wind" = Puck :eek: :eek: :eek:.... ;D

Puck appears from the first scene.
I always want to point out the importance of Puck in berserk.
However, Guts doesn't give him enough food!!! >:(

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Uh... is Puck the demon that Guts is doing? I don't really see him in that scene other than that?

puella

Berserk forever
Walter said:
Uh... is Puck the demon that Guts is doing? I don't really see him in that scene other than that?
wOOt~ oh, no ^_^;;
I'll amend my post above.
Puck's cute ass appears first in page 11, not the first scene.

Top Bottom