News From ART OF WAR: “Guts:Black Swordsman Dark Blood version”

G

Genome

Here is a new remake of AOW

Dear Customers,

We are pleased to inform you our latest item, (Guts:Black Swordsman Dark Blood version) will be open for order at 12:00 p.m. (noon) 22th April (Japanese time).

main_item.

This item is a PVC statue which is repainted after the image on the battle scene between Guts and Mozguz at Berserk comics vol. 21.

A great deal of dark red blood is sticking to Guts’s face body, Swords and the base. And his one eye is colored with grey-white, representing his extreme situation by the desperate battle. As the result, a rare PVC statue with 2 great advantages have been completed; Detailed blood paint which is impossible to do with mass-production like PVC, and lower price compared with the other repainted statues.

*image only.

*Limited to 30 pieces worldwide. Hand-perfected by ART OF WAR’s artist each by each.

Unit price: 15,800 Japanese yen

Order taking period: from 12:00pm(noon),22th April to 7th May(Japan time)

Please feel free to access http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/index.php for more details.

Thank you for your attention.

Yours sincerely,

ART OF WAR

Re: News From ART OF WAR: “Guts:Black Swordsman Dark Blood version”

I believe I have the original version without blood. It's a cool statue... I believe the sword can come off and the moving chain is cool. Of course it seems they've added some blood, limited it to 30, and doubled/tripled the price... but hey, I'm sure there's a market for it.

It can be a good opportunity for people who didn't buy the previous version, for people who cannot buy polystone model, but I m not in :SK:

Top Bottom