puella

Berserk forever
Gutsvsspidey.gif

:D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Re: black swordsman vs. spiderman

WOW that made my day! WHoever made that is a total badass. I love the very ending. Walk...

CnC

Ad Oculos

thats brilliant... great posing... whoever made that is a genious... even added motion blur.
The blood's kinda ghetto but still this is great

2 megs for so small an animation's a bit much

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use

Hey! thats totally cool!!

Spidey got taken out in a mere 41 frames?? Not good, not good at all :p

puella

Berserk forever

The blood's kinda ghetto but still this is great
yeah, the only thing I don't like in it is blood effect. it's like a paint or ink  :-X

by the way, you guys really think Spiderman'd be totally beaten by Guts in another fight?  ::)

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use

Nah, I think Guts was going easy on Spiderman....I mean c'mon, during the whole time he was only using one hand!! :D

Besides, along with his tingling spider senses and that endless supply of web in his arms, doesnt he have some sort of self-induced healing powers??

edit: Whoa!! I knew little of spiderman until I read alittle about him heres what I found:

1. Spider-Strength:

The radioactive spider that bit Peter transferred its characteristics into his 'puny' DNA. Among these was the proportionate strength of a common house spider. His enormous spider-strength allows him to lift or press 10 tons or more (if he's under stress), and perform all kinds of life-saving feats (including lifting buses and shielding little kids from falling debris.) His strength also helps him crash into Four Freedoms Plaza whenever he feels like it.

Spidey's might makes him deadly in hand-to-hand combat, which is his main form of direct attack. He uses strength with his spider-sense and speed in combat, making him extremely hard to surprise, harder to hit, and even harder to withstand. Spidey can go toe-to-toe with a lot of villans in the Marvel universe, and has even held his own against the Hulk from time to time (without the Captain Universe power, even). The greatest advantage of this is...we get to watch him beat the bad-guys silly!

His incredible physical power gives him great endurance, and also helps him take lots of damage. This, coupled with the Parker determination, makes him virtually unstoppable!

2. Spider-Speed:

As well as gaining the strength of a spider, Peter also inherited the arachnid's swift speed. He can move and react several times faster than an ordinary human. His relfexes allow him to dodge a bullet (if far enough away), and coupled with his uncanny spider-sense, gives him a definite advantage in dangerous situations. Very rarely is Spider-Man surprised or unaware in a fight, now matter how sneaky or devious the villan is.

3. Spider-Grip:

Spider-Man's most helpful ability in his crusade against evil is the Spider's natural ability to walk on walls and ceilings. When Peter was leaving the laboratory experiment where he was bitten, he walked in the path of a car. Out of fear, he leapt into the air and attached himself against the wall of a building. Spider-Man is at home on the sides of skyscrapers in New York, and this unique power lets him crawl pretty much anywhere he wants.

His spider-grip lets him get into all kinds of places, like air vents and elevator shafts. He often uses his "grip" to hide in corners and on ceilings, dropping in at the most opportune time. His ability to adhere to surfaces helps him avoid deadly falls as well. Spidey can attach himself to basically anything, including moving objects like trucks and the bottoms of bat-gliders. He can also use this power to hold objects and things.

4. Spider-Sense:

This ability has saved Spidey umpteen million times in the heat of battle. It is an extended danger sense, and it gives Peter an itching feeling at the base of his skull whenever danger is near. The scope of this power is enormous, and aids him in both everyday and combat situaions. The sensation this power gives him helps him to 'focus-in' on the source of the danger. It acts like radar, guiding him if he's stricken blind (which has happened more than once), or plunged into darkness.

Spider-Man's sense also warns him of potential danger, such as a hidden weapon or a disguised enemy. It alerts him of other types of danger as well, including times where his secret identity is at risk, or crumbling ceilings, creaky floors when he is trying to be silent. His spider-tracers run on the same frequency as his spider-sense, freeing him from having to use a tracking device. This can also be a disadvantage (see Equipment - Spider-Tracers). Peter's Spider-Sense will warn him of all threats, even those that are not particularly deadly (snowballs, swatting brooms, etc.).

As mentioned above, the greatest advantage of the spider-sense is that it is used in conjucntion with his other abilities. Most times Spider-Man can react on instinct alone, helping him to avoid a barrage of bullets or other rapid attacks. Often, he doesn't even need to think about impending danger, his reflexes will do the job for him. Spidey can ignore his spider-sense if the moment demands it, even though it is quite difficult

Now ummmm......yeah I think Guts got lucky ;D ;D ;D

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...

no doubt that is a great post!! ;D

i too like the ending and the very detailed fighting style of both....
however i miss a little bit spidermans special powers... :'(

there should be even more such challenges like for example zodd vs. superman,or skullknight vs. darkwing duck.... ::) ???

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

OMG, that was so amazing! Spidey got blasted away, and Guts walked away as if it was just another simple fight, ACE! 8)
there should be even more such challenges like for example zodd vs. superman,or skullknight vs. darkwing duck.... ::) ???
:D now that I would HAVE to see!
*is still looking at his wicked Avatar*

zod_the_imortal

im am searching for the strong one

totally killer man i love it tough spidey didnt use all of is powers and now is dead :'(

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*

yet to see sailor moon or kenshin or Manji or the itto-ryu against pippin... :p

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

I am thinking of a tickey Sell out for that match up! :D

maximus

rofl.

cool. next one i wanna see is Guts Vs. He-man.    ;D
than i guess skeletor would like to beat skullys butt...!?? :D

BOB

poruno sutâ

hehe probably running off like in almost every mini comic.

Strange, Skeletor is supposed to be soooo evil but he has never killed nor gutted anyone

BOB

poruno sutâ

Sorry i was wrong on one of the Masters of the Universe cassettes Skeletor runs someone over with a tank and after that makes a cyborg of him (Trapjaw)

Result: Both idiots run off at the end of every mini comic

maximus

bs? sure would he like to do that. but he would end up being terribly defeated by sk.
thats for sure,cauz skeletor is a scary pussy cat.
one of the strongest or toughest monsters of masters of the universe is modulok!!
maybe they could challenge some apostels...
mmh...naa i don t think so! ::)

G

Genn21

Man that was the coolest mpeg ever puella.Yet everyone know's gut's will drop spiderman aka. peter dorkster with a blow from the d.s . He's just a scroony 23 year old with puny spider powers and web tossing abilities. Screw that , the d.s will make tomato paste out of that arachnid wanna be.

It woulda been cool in that end moment if he pulled out the cannon and blew him across the screen. ( the true use for m80's in mpeg animation. :D )

That film was better than the whole hulk movie !

Top Bottom