Episode 303

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Griffith said:
I'd imagine being in his Femto form is somehow important to Skully's plan.

I wonder about that actually. Does it make a difference? I'm not sure (can't be actually)... But it's certainly interesting that it's happening like this.

Griffith said:
Yeah, the one thing we're not talking much about that could really be construed as a possible reaction by Femto to Skully's attack, is that it appears to have struck Femto's left shoulder. Doesn't that seem an odd place to aim? Why didn't Skully hit him in the head, right down the middle? Unless he was aiming there specifically, didn't care, was rushing or missed, it suggests Femto possibly pulled avoided the head shot. In any case, I think it bodes well for Skully's attack being potent, as it gives Femto a reason not to be hit in the head, which is possibly revealing about Miura's motives too in picking that spot, since he probably wouldn't want to kill the main antagonist 2/3rds of the way through the story, while pumping up Skully and having an excuse to give Griffith a cool scar or something. :badbone:

Hahaha man, that's some crazy analysis you got there. :guts: Personally I just think SK struck as soon as he got out of the portal and didn't bother to aim at the head. If he could damage Femto like he usually does apostles he'd still split him in half anyway.

Griffith said:
Well, there's still the Kundalini as you mentioned (and possibly Daiba's pterodactyl =).

But those are related to Ganishka, even if indirectly. The Garuda might just be a familiar, and the Kundalini is a spiritual creature that Ganishka and Daiba got to work for them somehow, but it hasn't been described as being any more "Kushan" than a kelpie or an ogre would be. In fact like I was lamenting earlier, we still don't know much about it. Still, it remains the best possibility that there's more to "Kushan magic" than what we've seen so far, assuming its teaming-up with humans wasn't a unique, unprecedented case. Notably the way Daiba fought together with it, uttering "Om" and whatnot. But that's also my point here: it's the only part of Ganishka's Pishacha-Gana that didn't directly rely on his own power, and as it turns out it's a spiritual creature that manipulates the water element like a kelpie does, only it's a lot more powerful. So basically it's not any different in nature from the usual elemental stuff we see Schierke performing, and then I don't see a reason to set it apart from the rest. It just doesn't seem to be a distinct form of magic per se. More like a variant of the same thing, only associated to a different ritual.

Griffith said:
Also, Daiba's talk of their arts didn't seem to be that of someone just spending found money, he seemed to have serious background and even Schierke recognized his ability, though a different style from her own (and revealed to be directed through the Kundalini as well as Ganishka's power).

Like you say, Schierke was impressed at first, only to later on realize that his feats really were the Kundalini's. Once it was gone, he had nothing else up his sleeve (tried to convince Ganishka to let him bring about more familiars, only to be sent to his room). I'm not saying he can't do anything else, but we haven't actually seen him do much by himself.

Griffith said:
Anyway, considering there's even an episode title alluding to it, I think it's fair to say that we've seen, not necessarily a Kushan-brand of magic, but at least some magic techniques performed by Kushans, it's just impossible for us to separate pure skill from... Apostle performance enhancers.

I feel like we're juding Daiba as if his feats have been tainted by steroids now. :guts: :daiba:

Oh I definitely agree that we've seen them use magic, my point was that so far it hasn't been some unknown, fundamentally different kind of magic that would be Kushan-specific. More like a mix of Ganishka's apostle-based powers and "traditional" elemental magic with Kushan clothes on. Even if we don't disregard Daiba as a mere extension of Ganishka and/or the Kundalini, what we saw of his actual power was very limited and not too remarkable. Just some mild manipulation of the wind element (levitating and avoiding the fog when it was feeding on people), one case during which Guts commented on how he was related to an apostle.

Now clearly I'm not saying that Ganishka and Daiba had no knowledge of magic as they obviously did know certain things, not to mention that Ganishka showed us he could do more than just transform himself into fog (see the way he projected his spiritual self into the clouds while his corporeal body remained elsewhere in episode 277). And it's of course entirely possible that there exists some Kushan magic users other than those two (who could use a different type of magic as well), since as we've seen with Farnese, everyone can learn magic. Time will tell.

Anyway, one thing I sure hope is that we'll see more creatures like the Kundalini at some point in the future.

Malachai said:
The demon womb, which both daiba and Ganishka worked on, certainly represents a knowledge of those occult arts that others do not have.

That was created from apostles though, so it really just furthers my precedent point.

Like I said earlier, this discussion should probably get its own thread, but anyway so far we've seen two distinct types of magic: "traditional" magic (I don't feel like reducing it to just elemental stuff, but I can't think of a proper name right now) and human-based magic (encompassing the Idea of Evil, the God Hand, the beherits, the apostles, etc.).

Malachai said:
Griffith does also make an interesting point about the language that Daiba uses...but that could also be just mindless old person's babble.

No, he was talking about how Daiba seemed to know what he was talking about. And while he looked ignorant next to Schierke, it's true he and Ganishka know a good deal about magic and fully deserve to be called sorcerers.

Malachai said:
Depending on the fate of Ganishka, what becomes of the other kundalini and other elemental spirits could be very important.

If Ganishka were out of the picture, would such creatures simply be left and forgotten? Would Daiba find some way to make use of them?

You're assuming there are other such creatures in their army, which doesn't seem likely from what Daiba and Ganishka say about it during their battle against Guts and his friends. The Kundalini was the Pishacha-Gana's major asset. I don't think they have anything else in stock.

Johnstantine said:
For Miura to have him sacrifice a son he barely saw or cared little for seems like a scapegoat to me. He didn't see his son for years and never spoke to him so I highly doubt there was enough love or connection for it to be a genuine sacrifice.

What you just described is unfortunately a rather common family arrangement in Japan; much more than you might think...

Just because his relationship with his son was strained doesn't mean that he didn't love/care about him either.

Aazealh said:
Hahaha man, that's some crazy analysis you got there. :guts: Personally I just think SK struck as soon as he got out of the portal and didn't bother to aim at the head. If he could damage Femto like he usually does apostles he'd still split him in half anyway.

It doesn´st look like SK´s making much of an effort hit Femto directly with the sword. He rather seems to be cutting through the worlds, possibly doing something similiar to the rift he opened in the cave in vol 26.
Personally i think that SK´s sudden apperiance may be related much more to Ganishka´s status rather than Femto´s presence, and that he´s targeting Ganishka to foil the God Hand´s plans.

I prefer to lurk but i wanted to lay down my thoughts :schnoz:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I can appreciate lurkers posting, but just know that we don't play softball in the Current Episodes section. The gloves are off here :void:

njashi9 said:
Personally i think that SK´s sudden apperiance may be related much more to Ganishka´s status rather than Femto´s presence, and that he´s targeting Ganishka to foil the God Hand´s plans.
If the ending text is any indication, that's not what happened. Femto was slashed, according to that text. Also, SK even says in the same ep he first wielded the Beherit Sword that "this was only meant to be wielded to entomb _them_ into the vortex." So, it's really the first time he's ever used it for its intended purpose.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
njashi9 said:
It doesn´st look like SK´s making much of an effort hit Femto directly with the sword. He rather seems to be cutting through the worlds, possibly doing something similiar to the rift he opened in the cave in vol 26.

Well the last few panels make it pretty obvious to me that SK is attacking Femto. He appears right behind him, we're shown close-up shots of each of them as SK strikes down, and he hits Femto right in the back (or opens a dimensional slice right above Femto's back, if we really do want to consider every possibility). The reason he appeared just now and what he intends to do about Ganishka is still unknown to us at this point, but I'm pretty sure that he meant to take a shot at Femto and not just to open a rift at random. That'd be an unlikely coincidence.

Staks said:
Guess I'm going to have to go back to post in my "goosebumps" thread. 0_0

Nah, it's cool, don't worry. :SK:

Anyway, this talk about magic makes me wonder even more what's going to happen to old Daiba. Like Proj said earlier, the canny bastard has lived through many dire situations. What do you guys think? Will he survive his master, and if so, what will become of him?

Imagine he helps SK in this situation... Now wouldn't that be a fun twist? :daiba:

puella

Berserk forever
For me, it's more shocking that a 6-year-old boy would kill his baby brother than the fact he got poisoned by his mother, which often happened in royal families in the course of history. :isidro:

Is it something like the recent stories of young kids shooting people? Was Ganishka born to be evil? He just did it to survive. Guts started killing people as a mercenary at a very early age (around 9). He was trained to do it and it was a way to make a living (and so, to survive). Should we see both cases in the same light then?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
puella said:
For me, it's more shocking that a 6-year-old boy would kill his baby brother than the fact he got poisoned by his mother, which often happened in royal families in the course of history. :isidro:

Is it something like the recent stories of young kids shooting people? Was Ganishka born to be evil? He just did it to survive.

I wouldn't necessarily say Ganishka is evil for killing his baby brother, he might have done it because his brother would have tried to kill him in the future or his mother could have tried to kill him again. So it's more like ensuring his survival.

Guts started killing people as a mercenary at a very early age (around 9). He was trained to do it and it was a way to make a living (and so, to survive). Should we see both cases in the same light then?

I kind of see what Guts did as different. Yeah he killed people, but he really had no choice. At that point in time in his life, for Guts, killing was a large percent of what he knew how to do.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
I wouldn't necessarily say Ganishka is evil for killing his baby brother, he might have done it because his brother would have tried to kill him in the future or his mother could have tried to kill him again. So it's more like ensuring his survival.

I kind of see what Guts did as different. Yeah he killed people, but he really had no choice. At that point in time in his life, for Guts, killing was a large percent of what he knew how to do.

How are they different in this context? Both are doing what they have to do for survival, as Puella said. Guts had to kill others so he could live, Ganishka did the same thing. They just had different circumstances.

As for Ganishka's sacrifice not being worthy enough: You can't begin to imagine the mindset of someone like Ganishka since your life is very different from the one a character like him has had. You don't know how he feels. He might have had deep feelings for his son and wife, but in a different way from how an ordinary person would feel love for others. Don't forget that there didn't seem to be anything else he loved more then them even if his love for them was little to begin with. Ganiska didn't seem to want power because he loved it, he wanted it because he was very fearful. A reason for him not wanting to be with his wife and son might just be because he DID love them very much but his messed up life made him unable to cope with feelings like such etc etc.

Anyway...are we really sure Skully slashed Femto? Couldn't this be some sort of mirage or doppelganger or something from Rakshas? I don't remember his exact quote, but wasn't it along the lines that he would be the one who would have Griffiths head when the time came? :p

And the first time I same the last image, I didn't see the bright flash as being Skully's slash, but as a last glimpse of the portal closing to emphasise how fast everything happened: Skully appearing, jumping Femto and slashing him all before the portal was even fully closed again.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Shadax said:
Ganishka didn't seem to want power because he loved it, he wanted it because he was very fearful.

Don't forget he was the rightful heir to the throne anyway. Even though he took shortcuts (offed his dad) and killed people to get to it, he was entitled to his power from the beginning.

Shadax said:
Anyway...are we really sure Skully slashed Femto? Couldn't this be some sort of mirage or doppelganger or something from Rakshas? I don't remember his exact quote, but wasn't it along the lines that he would be the one who would have Griffiths head when the time came? :p

Rakshas' line back then can hardly be taken as him disguising as Griffith. Besides it's clearly Femto who's overwhelming Ganishka; it's not something Rakshas could feign. So... I do think it's him.

Shadax said:
And the first time I same the last image, I didn't see the bright flash as being Skully's slash, but as a last glimpse of the portal closing to emphasise how fast everything happened: Skully appearing, jumping Femto and slashing him all before the portal was even fully closed again.

1) The previous page shows SK in the process of striking down with his sword.
2) The sound effect on the page is that of a sword strike.
3) The YA announcement, albeit not completely reliable, clearly says SK struck at Femto.
4) The placement of the slice in the picture doesn't match SK and Femto's position if it was what he arrived through.

DetriusXii said:
Was Ganishka's sacrifice a legitimate act of self-defense?

Well it might not be best to think of it in these terms considering the very specific context, but in the end he did save himself by sacrificing someone who had made an attempt on his life.

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Aazealh said:
Rakshas' line back then can hardly be taken as him disguising as Griffith. Besides it's clearly Femto who's overwhelming Ganishka; it's not something Rakshas could feign. So... I do think it's him.

Yeah, I don't see anything indicating a disguise of any sort, either. Definitely doesn't rule out the possibility that Rakshas interfered, though. From the way he slunk out of Zodd's wing, he may well have his own dimensional pocket abilities as well. :rakshas: On the off chance that's true, how that would interact with the Yobimizu no Tsurugi is anybody's guess.

3) The YA announcement, albeit not completely reliable, clearly says SK struck at Femto.

I'd hesitate to say that. If you're talking about the announcement on the last page of the episode, the exact wording is "Sono ichigeki ga God Hand Femto ni furiorosareta!" That could be taken as "That single strike was brought down upon God Hand Femto!" or alternatively "swung down at God Hand Femto". Neither the use of "ichigeki" or "furiorosu" automatically guarantee a successful strike. (see 一撃をかわす "dodge a blow" and わずか数ミリの所まで刃物を振り下ろす "swing a blade down to within only a few millimeters of") Admittedly, the sound effect implies some sort of strike, but that does not necessarily mean Femto was hit, nor do we even have any guarantees it was Skully's blade that made the noise. :SK:

The next line, "Could Griffith=Femto really be...!?" compliments that; people don't know what really happened. They're simply hyping people up for the next episode, making them wonder. That's the whole point of those little blurbs, psych up the fanbase. They're good at what they do. :)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Graywords said:
Definitely doesn't rule out the possibility that Rakshas interfered, though.

Yeah, as it was speculated a few times in this thread already.

Graywords said:
From the way he slunk out of Zodd's wing, he may well have his own dimensional pocket abilities as well.

Hmm, I think it's more likely that he simply "glued" himself there. If you look at the page closely in episode 302, you can see that he's attached by something resembling a sort of web. It needs sharp eyes though. :rakshas:

Graywords said:
I'd hesitate to say that. If you're talking about the announcement on the last page of the episode, the exact wording is "Sono ichigeki ga God Hand Femto ni furiorosareta!" That could be taken as "That single strike was brought down upon God Hand Femto!" or alternatively "swung down at God Hand Femto". Neither the use of "ichigeki" or "furiorosu" automatically guarantee a successful strike. (see 一撃をかわす "dodge a blow" and わずか数ミリの所まで刃物を振り下ろす "swing a blade down to within only a few millimeters of") Admittedly, the sound effect implies some sort of strike, but that does not necessarily mean Femto was hit, nor do we even have any guarantees it was Skully's blade that made the noise. :SK:

The next line, "Could Griffith=Femto really be...!?" compliments that; people don't know what really happened. They're simply hyping people up for the next episode, making them wonder. That's the whole point of those little blurbs, psych up the fanbase. They're good at what they do. :)

Uhh yeah but you completely missed my point here, which was that the gash we see is from SK's strike and not from the portal he came through closing up. Along with other members I already commented on pretty much everything you say in previous posts, including the possibility that he might have not hit Femto.

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Sorry if I ended up with mostly repeat observations. I skimmed the thread and read what I thought might be important posts, but not as thoroughly as I could have. :)

Aazealh said:
Hmm, I think it's more likely that he simply "glued" himself there. If you look at the page closely in episode 302, you can see that he's attached by something resembling a sort of web. It needs sharp eyes though. :rakshas:

The initial impression I got from that was more of a "popping his head out from being literally inside Zodd's wing" thing, and the "web" thing actually being indicative of the fluid motion of that. Looking again, though, it could easily be a web instead, definitely.

I totally agree with the points you were making in the previous posts, though. :) Apart from the tidbit I needed to mention regarding the next-episode announcement, I was just firing off random observations, most of which had already been noted. Guess a little repetition can't hurt too much?

I have to admit, I was totally blown out of left field by the developments this episode, though. I had in my mind that it'd simply be the fall of Ganishka, maybe some freaky new apostle form for Griffith, but... we got Ganishka backstory, FEMTO, and a Skully coldcock attempt! Fantastic stuff! :badbone: Dying from anticipation for the next ep.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Graywords said:
Sorry if I ended up with mostly repeat observations. I skimmed the thread and read what I thought might be important posts, but not as thoroughly as I could have. :)

I could tell! :mozgus: It's no big deal though. :guts:

Graywords said:
The initial impression I got from that was more of a "popping his head out from being literally inside Zodd's wing" thing, and the "web" thing actually being indicative of the fluid motion of that. Looking again, though, it could easily be a web instead, definitely.

Aahhh, I see. But I think it's just his ability to compact himself that's throwing you off. He's so cute. :rakshas:

Rakshas-compact.jpg

Graywords said:
I have to admit, I was totally blown out of left field by the developments this episode, though.

Hehe tell me about it man. I don't think anyone could have expected this. :guts:

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Aazealh said:
Aahhh, I see. But I think it's just his ability to compact himself that's throwing you off. He's so cute. :rakshas:

Awww! Looking at that again, it reminds me of those toys that transformed from rocks into men... Rock Lords, was it? :p And I think there were a couple of He-Man figures that also used that gimmick. Look at me, I'm a rock! :azan:

Would be nice if we got to see more of what Rakshas can do besides tie himself in knots, though. I can't imagine he'll just sit there through this and munch popcorn with Zodd.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Graywords said:
Awww! Looking at that again, it reminds me of those toys that transformed from rocks into men... Rock Lords, was it? :p And I think there were a couple of He-Man figures that also used that gimmick. Look at me, I'm a rock! :azan:

Ugh, this is shameful stuff man, I think I had (totally did have) a couple of toys like that... -__-;

Graywords said:
Would be nice if we got to see more of what Rakshas can do besides tie himself in knots, though. I can't imagine he'll just sit there through this and munch popcorn with Zodd.

Well Zodd's already rushing into the action, so I'm thinking Rakshas won't have much of a choice. =) There'd be an overdose of awesomeness if we got to see his apostle form in the next episode.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Aazealh said:
There'd be an overdose of awesomeness if we got to see his apostle form in the next episode.

I agree with you Aaz, it would be just so great to finally see Rakshas form. I"m going out on a limb here, but I am just speculating that his form might be a spider ( Black widow like). I say this from the sticky way he is in Zodd's wing. Also, the mask(Although, not sure if it's just a kushan mask or if it represents something else.). I"ll just wait, either way I'll be thrilled to see his form anyways. :rakshas:

Graywords said:
I have to admit, I was totally blown out of left field by the developments this episode, though. I had in my mind that it'd simply be the fall of Ganishka, maybe some freaky new apostle form for Griffith, but... we got Ganishka backstory, FEMTO, and a Skully coldcock attempt! Fantastic stuff! :badbone: Dying from anticipation for the next ep.

same, I thought ganishka would go down from GRIFFITH (not femto) and then he returns, gets praise and then we got back to guts and co about to land on elfhelm

anywho, I reckon rakshas might have taken the blow....just a theory, nothing concrete to support it, but otherwise the only other things that could happen are
A) griffith/femto dies (pretty unlikely)
B) the strike does absolutely nothing, possibly leading to a skull shattering beat down from femto (very likely)
C) the strike wounds, but doesn't kill griffith/femto, possibly leading to a skull shattering beat down (also very likely)

basically, unless this one hit kills griffith/femto, then skullknight had better move fast as hell

and theres also no telling how much damage this could do, considering that this is the first time SK has actually USED the behelit blade offensively
hell, maybe this does actually do something, and tips griffith/femto over the edge and actually starts the age of darkness :schnoz:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
thesyndrome said:
anywho, I reckon rakshas might have taken the blow....just a theory, nothing concrete to support it

If he took the blow (instead of, say, deflecting it) I think he could very well not survive it. But like you said, nothing shows him or even hints at his intervention in the scene, so I wouldn't count on it too much.

thesyndrome said:
basically, unless this one hit kills griffith/femto, then skullknight had better move fast as hell

Moving fast as hell is one of his trademarks.

Anyway, personally I wonder if Ganishka might not intervene, assuming he isn't finished yet (and if something won't occur if he just so happens to be done for, like his giant body melting down or something). If SK's intervention woke him up from the sort of trance Femto induced, he could get angry and try to rebel against him. Or, transfixed by the light from the darkness, he could defend Femto from SK (or even heal him if the beherit sword has indeed done some damage).

Dani

Smile!
I wish I could have saved these current chapters for myself until they were compiled for the tankoban release, every damm chapter leaves you wanting more and this is just no exception.

I was going to comment on the whole "hit or not hit" dilemma at the end here, but I don't see the point, we'll know shortly, I just don't think I want to try to second guess the story at this point. I was not expecting Skull Knight to appear nor was I expecting the seemingly instant re-appearance of Femto, so what happens next is anyone's guess. I have been waiting for ages to see what affect the Yobimizu no Tsurugi will have in battle and I don't think it will disappoint.

What interests me is the transformation of Griffith into Femto, I was shocked as I thought Griffith's rebirth back into flesh and blood form meant he discarded Femto's form, but I was wrong. I thought Griffith's strange qualities were due to his rebirth and being previously one of the God Hand, with maybe some mystical forces or powers remaining in his corporeal form, but no, he still is Femto. It's mind blowing knowing that this God Hand is real flesh and blood. Whatever happens next with Skull Knight, I cannot fathom. Whatever can bleed can die, I suppose. =)

Also mind blowing, now that I think about it, that at the height of the final battle between Griffith and Ganishka, my attention is anywhere but on Ganishka, as if he doesn't matter any more to me. The dude just transformed into a walking mountain of pain yet I'm more interested in the goings on of what seems like small insects crawling on top of a big beastie.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Dani said:
the tankoban release

It's "tankōbon".

Dani said:
What interests me is the transformation of Griffith into Femto, I was shocked as I thought Griffith's rebirth back into flesh and blood form meant he discarded Femto's form, but I was wrong. I thought Griffith's strange qualities were due to his rebirth and being previously one of the God Hand, with maybe some mystical forces or powers remaining in his corporeal form, but no, he still is Femto. It's mind blowing knowing that this God Hand is real flesh and blood.

That's a common misconception that we've been fighting for as long as this site has existed. When Femto was incarnated into Griffith (allow me to insist on this precise term: incarnation) he was made flesh, but his spiritual self remained the same: that of Femto. It wasn't a "rebirth" per se. Nothing was discarded (and he remained part of the God Hand), it's just that before Femto had no corporeal body and now he has one. One that looks like Griffith. And yeah, it's a mind-blowing thing that a member of the God Hand can exist in the corporeal world, that's why it's a once in a thousand years occurrence, and why the events in Albion were such a big deal.

Dani said:
Whatever can bleed can die, I suppose. =)

I believe you are not expressing yourself properly in this instance. Allow me. :badbone: click

Dani

Smile!
Aazealh said:
It's "tankōbon".
D'oh.  :???:
Aazealh said:
That's a common misconception that we've been fighting for as long as this site has existed. When Femto was incarnated into Griffith (allow me to insist on this precise term: incarnation) he was made flesh, but his spiritual self remained the same: that of Femto. It wasn't a "rebirth" per se. Nothing was discarded (and he remained part of the God Hand), it's just that before Femto had no corporeal body and now he has one. One that looks like Griffith. And yeah, it's a mind-blowing thing that a member of the God Hand can exist in the corporeal world, that's why it's a once in a thousand years occurrence, and why the events in Albion were such a big deal.
You are quite correct. I have some re-reading now due. I think I can blame my own misconception on Griffith's own deception, keeping the visual form of Femto hidden (and remaining so behind the clouds on Ganishka mountain). I wasn't expecting to see Femto anytime soon (I think somewhere in my head I was expecting Griffith to reveal this form later on in some future encounter with Guts). I think I also remember reading in the speculative board various theories on what abilities Griffith had retained after the occultation, guess that also helped colour my thoughts wrongly, but this was some time ago.
Aazealh said:
I believe you are not expressing yourself properly in this instance. Allow me. :badbone: click
*Begins futile search for Berserk equivalent of slowclap.gif*

May I ask for a quick answer on this, what's the accepted form of Skull Knight's name? "Skullknight" or "Skull Knight"? I seem to have "Knight of Skellington" in my head for too long. =\

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Dani said:
I wasn't expecting to see Femto anytime soon (I think somewhere in my head I was expecting Griffith to reveal this form later on in some future encounter with Guts).

Well as far as that is concerned you shouldn't worry because I don't know anyone that can honestly say he expected it to happen now. I sure as hell didn't myself. That's the beauty of it though: it was the perfect occasion but no one could have reliably predicted it.

Dani said:
May I ask for a quick answer on this, what's the accepted form of Skull Knight's name? "Skullknight" or "Skull Knight"? I seem to have "Knight of Skellington" in my head for too long. =\

It would be Skull Knight with a space. Like Black Swordsman, Dragon Slayer or God Hand. The way it's written in Japanese is literally "Knight of Skull", but obviously that's not proper in English.

Top Bottom