Episode 303

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Griffith said:
I totally agree, that's my point as well, we don't see and can't assume exactly what happened, whether they actually got her head or not. But if we can't say Flora was killed by Apostles to roughly describe the situation, because that seems to be the premise Schierke and everyone is operating under going forward, I'm going to set myself on fire (like Flora did!? =).

What if... Rakshas has got her head. And Griffith is next! :isidro: :ganishka:

Rhombaad said:
Same here, just like he did to Guts in Vol. 3, with that stupid smirk on his face and everything. :puck:

Now what if Flora appears as a spirit to aid SK in the next episode? The crazy speculations never end! :troll:

Oburi

All praise Grail
Th3Branded0ne said:
What if also skully received some charm while at Flora's? :badbone:

I don't think he needs charms or magical items. If anything, Flora might have had some of his old items for safe keeping, like the Berserk Armour.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Oburi said:
I don't think he needs charms or magical items. If anything, Flora might have had some of his old items for safe keeping, like the Berserk Armour.

Yeah and she preferred to burn her house down, destroying her domain forever, rather than to let her precious possessions fall into the hands of apostles. Makes sense! :slan:

Just like it makes sense that Ganishka would have wished for an apostle form that made him virtually impossible to kill, considering the paranoia-inducing life he'd led before finally being assassinated (wanted to mention this since I don't remember anyone commenting on it).

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Aazealh said:
Just like it makes sense that Ganishka would have wished for an apostle form that made him virtually impossible to kill, considering the paranoia-inducing life he'd led before finally being assassinated (wanted to mention this since I don't remember anyone commenting on it).

Yeah, and what's more, it's like he took the form of castle intrigue itself, his presence and reach unlimited within the corridors of his domain.

Aazealh said:
Now what if Flora appears as a spirit to aid SK in the next episode? The crazy speculations never end! :troll:

Actually... I wonder if that's possible, but I guess she can't appear on THAT place because it doesn't have a strong connection to the spiritual world.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Joaquin8911 said:
I guess she can't appear on THAT place because it doesn't have a strong connection to the spiritual world.

Hmm, are you serious? I'm pretty sure Ganishka's giant self, filled with evil power leeched directly from "the abyss of the evil world" (his words) and whose presence Schierke, Guts and the beherit could feel from halfway across the world is quite strongly connected to the spiritual world. However Flora might just not be able to appear anywhere she wants as a "spirit/ghost" and in fact she may very well have moved on to a better world. Additionally, remembering Schierke's words while spying on Griffith in volume 22, it might be risky to approach Griffith/Femto in such a state.

Is SkullKnight a equal more to Zodd? or a God Hand? or kind of in his own league below the God Hand. I assume he is bound to the physical world like Guts and comany, yet escapes it due to the perhaps by his sword alone.
He likes to pull a Batman ever once in a while and just disappears, but I'm not sure if he's necessarily jumping worlds when he's doing that. Interesting stuff.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Death May Die said:
Is SkullKnight a equal more to Zodd? or a God Hand? or kind of in his own league below the God Hand.

He's in his own league. But then again so is Zodd, and so are most of the characters in the story. There are no "power levels" and you can't just put them in neat, predefined categories.

Death May Die said:
I assume he is bound to the physical world like Guts and comany, yet escapes it due to the perhaps by his sword alone.

There's absolutely no basis to affirm that he's bound to anything. In fact, when Guts and the group first met Flora she alluded that SK existed in the spiritual world. Besides, he's basically a hollow armor with glowing eyes, you know? And by the way, since Guts himself lives in the Interstice between those worlds, even in his case it can't be said that he's "bound" to the corporeal part. Finally, as the worlds are merging, keep in mind those notions might soon not mean much anymore.

Death May Die said:
He likes to pull a Batman ever once in a while and just disappears, but I'm not sure if he's necessarily jumping worlds when he's doing that.

Not necessarily, no. Simply said, we know very little about him and about what he does when we don't see him.

I know I'm late, but HOLY CRAP!

When SK busted in all of a sudden through the tear he made, I couldn't help but think "Oh it's the Juggernaut, bitch! Imma beat the shit out yo' ass..."

IncorrigibleThief said:
I couldn't help but think "Oh it's the Juggernaut, bitch! Imma beat the shit out yo' ass..."
Me... too, more or less.

I think it's funny that SK literally just showed up and people are already like, "YOU BETTER GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE!!!" Like he accidentally sliced his way into that place...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
BerserkMJM said:
Me... too, more or less.

I think it's funny that SK literally just showed up and people are already like, "YOU BETTER GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE!!!" Like he accidentally sliced his way into that place...
We're just worried about grandpa :sad:

BerserkMJM said:

:ganishka:

SkBitch.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
That's uh ... that's really something there, thief! Reminds me of my photoshops from 1999.  :ganishka:

I'll be scouting for an early preview over the weekend, as we got the infamous skully/femto pic around this time last episode. Then again, I'll still be satisfied with a timely release.  :puck:

To add to the continuing discussion, if Griffith/Femto is in any real danger, do you think we could see an appearance or manifestation of the _mysterious child_? Something like... "Stop!" Even if it is benevolent, I don't think it would stand idly by as its host is being attacked. Then again, its powers are assumed to be from Griffith anyway, so it's not like it'd be more effective, or anything.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
To add to the continuing discussion, if Griffith/Femto is in any real danger, do you think we could see an appearance or manifestation of the _mysterious child_? Something like... "Stop!" Even if it is benevolent, I don't think it would stand idly by as its host is being attacked. Then again, its powers are assumed to be from Griffith anyway, so it's not like it'd be more effective, or anything.

I thought about that actually. Either the Moonlight Boy manifesting himself somehow or the Skull Knight sensing Guts & Casca's son inside Femto/Griffith and leaving (sparing him?) for that reason. It'd also be a plausible way for them to learn about it since he could tell them afterwards. It's all based on a lot of assumptions though (we're not even 100% sure that the Moonlight Boy is the Demon Child and/or connected to Griffith). At the moment it's Femto that's standing there. Would the kid have any presence in these conditions?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Yeah, I'm not really expecting anything, with all the questions about the child himself, I don't really think of him actively in these scenarios because of all the assumptions needed just to get to that jumping off point. The mysterious child is just too... mysterious. =)

Interesting thoughts, though.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Griffith said:
Yeah, I'm not really expecting anything, with all the questions about the child himself, I don't really think of him actively in these scenarios because of all the assumptions needed just to get to that jumping off point. The mysterious child is just too... mysterious. =)

Interesting thoughts, though.
I misspoke, what I really meant was the demon child. I'm just so brainwashed by the mysterious child/Griffith/demon child connection that I think of them as one-and-the-same  :carcus:

X

Xem

Not that it's really important or anything but out of boredom I've been going through the pages of each subforum around here and realized that this is the longest thread in Current Episodes since 243! That was almost 5 years ago! And low and behold, it had a preview that had people on the edge of their seats!

:troll:

edit: I should also note that the 243 thread is quite entertaining... containing one of the old mods combating someone who really put out some misinformation. Check it out! CLICK

Anyway, I strongly doubt we'll see an appearance of the Moonlight Child in this encounter. I'm expecting some sort of dialogue between The Skull Knight and.... I wanna say Zodd, but we'll see.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Deci said:
edit: I should also note that the 243 thread is quite entertaining... containing one of the old mods combating someone who really put out some misinformation. Check it out! CLICK

Ryuji was a fake account controlled by Griff, and no "mod" combated it. All admins were in on it before it even started. Best part of that thread was the history of Guts' bag.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
Is anyone else kind of scared for SKullknight? I really don't want him to die, I hope he doesn't... but him dieing and leaving some hint or knowledge for guts to stand a better chance against GH is a cliche I guess.

I just hope an awesome fight scene occurs or Skullknight shows us some awesome fighting capability with that sword and gets the hell out of there. I also hope he owns Zodd and hurts his ego if he chooses to retreat because man... he's up against quite a few baddies I wouldn't underestimate.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
Rhombaad said:
Yes, and you should be, too. :SK:

LOL, I'm sorry, I meant scared for skullknight... I can't multitask, study, listen to music and think about SK at the same time. Not as talented as women are.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
ok ok, well I like him and if he got killed off I'd be devastated. He's always been like Guts' Piccolo or Tuxedo mask.

Top Bottom