Episode 209

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Er... Shouldn't there be a new episode today? It's been two weeks since 208. Did Miura take another break and I forgot?

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Re:209

Walter said:
Er... Shouldn't there be a new episode today? It's been two weeks since 208. Did Miura take another break and I forgot?

i thought the new episodes aren't released bi-weekly, but semi-monthly... ???

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Bi-weekly and semi-monthly are the same thing ;D. But yes, Berserk is released every 2 weeks.

Walter said:
Er... Shouldn't there be a new episode today?
It's called "Magic".
Quick summary...
Guts realizes that there are Tolls in the church, so he asks Serpico and Isidro to take care of it.
Serpico and Isidro can't get into the church because of the villagers, so Serpico uses his hood and... flies. He kills a few trolls and go find Farnese (who's trying to protect Casca).
Isidro tries to use his "two swords technique" but fails. He's about to get killed when Morgan protects him (we just knew the guy was going to die, right?). The villagers see that and decide to fight as well.
Schierke's spell is finally casted: the four kings of the world appear.

Er... The "four kings of the world"?? o_0;;
Are they the "four angels" of Gaiseric's story?

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

He's about to get killed when Morgan protects him (we just knew the guy was going to die, right?). The villagers see that and decide to fight as well.
Like always Miura hides is real message in plain sight

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Am I the only one who doesn't really see the signifigance of this whole troll thingy?

It just kinda feels like filler to me.

Then again, I suppose it could feel that way simply because it's unfolding chapter by chapter.

Then again, I suppose this 'summon' could in fact be of some major relevance to the plot. I dunno, as long as it doesn't involve materia.

I may be the only one who feels this way, but sometimes I wish Miura would just make a straight line to the end of the story.

angelene

( out of the blue)            into the dar k.

Olivier Hague said:
Schierke's spell is finally casted: the four kings of the world appear.

Er... The "four kings of the world"?? o_0;;
Are they the "four angels" of Gaiseric's story?

yipes! :eek: + ???

Lliugusamui

around the corner

ranemaka13 said:
trapped_soul said:
no, they aren't.

how many weeks do you think are in a month??
4 weeks and _a few days_ , I think that's the point of trapped_soul, indeed ...
sorry for walter and rane ;D

Whatever, I see some signifiance about the whole troll thingy. You know, like you, I don't love it, far from it, and I'm dying for Griffiths and such stuff. However, the beherit apostle has sacrificed his body and his world for being the egg for a perfect world, which will come thanks to Griffith, apparently. Do you remember Skull Knight saying to Luca : I'm not Death, but it may happen a time when people will know who I am, depending of that day ? ( of course, it isn't really that, but it's the general idea )
The reappearance of Griffith means a growth of fantasy elements, "look, this seems a forest like in dreams !!","it was really like a painting of heroes" such things ... trolls belong to that phenomenon ! That's all there is to it.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

Guillaume said:
However, the beherit apostle has sacrificed his body and his world for being the egg for a perfect world, which will come thanks to Griffith, apparently .
The point is: what is a perfect world? One man dream can be everyone else nightmare.

Lliugusamui

around the corner

roberto999 said:
Guillaume said:
However, the beherit apostle has sacrificed his body and his world for being the egg for a perfect world, which will come thanks to Griffith, apparently .
The point is: what is a perfect world? One man dream can be everyone else nightmare.
you're right
that's why i added apparently at my sentence ... hum, and for what we know, Griffith is the most loved people in Midland : he's a myth, he's a savior ... what'll happen next ? and again i want to see midland's stuff so much !! ^^

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

KEEP IN MIND KIDS, ONE MONTH = 4 WEEKS

bi-weekly: once every two weeks
semi-monthly: twice every month

Especially in reference to when YA is published, it can be said that these terms are EQUAL. YA is published once every 2 weeks, equating to twice a month...

bi-weekly and semi-weekly, either way theyd be released around the 2nd week. i think that is me and Walter's point, indeed...
sorry for fucktards... :p

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."

KEEP IN MIND KIDS, ONE MONTH = 4 WEEKS
wrong.

bi-weekly: once every two weeks
correct.

semi-monthly: twice every month
correct.

though i don't understand why you explain. do you really think i don't know the meaning of the vocabulary i use?

Especially in reference to when YA is published, it can be said that these terms are EQUAL. YA is published once every 2 weeks, equating to twice a month...
wrong. YA isn't published once every 2 weeks, it is published twice per month. there is a clear difference between the two terms.
depending on what month we have the difference is either 1 day or 1,5 (except for February)

However, to make myself clear, what i wanted to say with my first post in this thread was something like: "Don't we have to wait till tommorrow?"

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

trapped_soul said:
wrong. YA isn't published once every 2 weeks, it is published twice per month. there is a clear difference between the two terms.
depending on what month we have the difference is either 1 day or 1,5 (except for February)

However, to make myself clear, what i wanted to say with my first post in this thread was something like: "Don't we have to wait till tommorrow?"
Count the weeks and watch YA as it comes out. Oh look, it didnt come out last week, but its coming out this week. And next week it wont come out, but itll come out the NEXT week. It's clearly a bi-weekly release...

Walter said:
It's clearly a bi-weekly release...
No, it's not, Walter. ^^;;

It comes out on the second and fourth fridays of the month...

Young Animal 1: December 28, 2001
- 2 weeks -
Young Animal 2: January 11, 2002
- 2 weeks -
Young Animal 3: January 25, 2002
- 2 weeks -
Young Animal 4: February 8, 2002
- 2 weeks -
Young Animal 5: February 22, 2002
- 2 weeks -
Young Animal 6: March 8, 2002
- 2 weeks -
Young Animal 7: March 22, 2002
- 3 weeks -
Young Animal 8: April 12, 2002
- 2 weeks -
Young Animal 9: April 26, 2002
- 2 weeks -
Young Animal 10: May 10, 2002
- 2 weeks -
Young Animal 11: May 24, 2002
- 3 weeks -
Young Animal 12: June 14, 2002
- 2 weeks -
Young Animal 13: June 28, 2002
- 2 weeks -
Young Animal 14: July 12, 2002
- 2 weeks -
Young Animal 15: July 26, 2002
- 2 weeks -
Young Animal 16: August 9, 2002
- 2 weeks -
Young Animal 17: August 23, 2002
- 3 weeks -
Young Animal 18: September 13, 2002
- 2 weeks -
Young Animal 19: September 27, 2002
- 2 weeks -
Young Animal 20: October 11, 2002

Lliugusamui

around the corner

I'm really intrigued by those "four kings of the world" .....
if we think like the World, the Interstice, the Nexus and so on ... these four kings couldn't be the remaining God Hands, but that is magic, Schiekre summon them
however, it coudn't be them that she'll summon, since they're in opposite 'bands'
what is it ????

Top Bottom