Scene it? Official Berserk Picture Game!

At first I thought it was 20, but its actually a lot earlier. Volume 17 episode 7 pg 145 top panel.

untitled-1.jpg

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Oburi said:
Can anyone get this? I could have sworn it was from the end of volume 20 - beginning of volume21, but it is not. Damn you and your trickery Griff!

I know right - that's what popped up in my head right when I saw it. I can't find the devil.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
If my warmup already left some flustered, I might have to shelve some of the truly evil ones I had planned. :guts:

Anyway, kudos to Sarcomere for finally answering it, and a valiant effort of her own with that panel from volume 18, episode 143, page 228, in the upper right corner. :griffnotevil:

My turn:

sceneitfeet.jpg

Ok, this one's pretty evil, actually. :ganishka:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, that one's mean, particularly with a white background. Im almost positive I know WHO it is, but don't know exactly what volume to even start with because of the complete lack of context.

Aphasia

Walter said:
Yeah, that one's mean, particularly with a white background. Im almost positive I know WHO it is, but don't know exactly what volume to even start with because of the complete lack of context.
Yeah, I'm drawing a blank on it. I have little to no idea where to start looking because there's very little in terms of surroundings. Griffith, when I win...(oneday) I'm going to crop a picture of an ear out of one of those huge army scenes..just for you. ; )

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Aphasia said:
Yeah, I'm drawing a blank on it. I have little to no idea where to start looking because there's very little in terms of surroundings. Griffith, when I win...(oneday) I'm going to crop a picture of an ear out of one of those huge army scenes..just for you. ; )
Just make sure the ear isn't pointed, or it would narrow down the selection to ... oh, 35 volumes :ganishka:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Well if you guys really can't find it I'll tell you (since everybody's been asking me). :iva:

I think it's still pretty easy (Dar Klink's one from volume 6 that I revealed to Oburi was a bit harder, IMHO), although to be fair, Griff should have warned you that he mirrored the image and erased what was around the feet.

Griffith

Aazealh said:
Well if you guys really can't find it I'll tell you (since everybody's been asking me). :iva:

I ignored all pleas for help. :zodd:

Aazealh said:
I think it's still pretty easy (Dar Klink's one from volume 6 that I revealed to Oburi was a bit harder, IMHO), although to be fair, Griff should have warned you that he mirrored the image and erased what was around the feet.

You don't disappoint Aaz, though in defense of my trickery, Oburi did the same thing in his inaugural example without mentioning it. So, fair game. :badbone:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Griffith said:
You don't disappoint Aaz, though in defense of my trickery, Oburi did the same thing in his inaugural example without mentioning it. So, fair game. :badbone:

Hehe that's right, though his was so obvious I found it cute. :void:

Anyways, no excuse guys, just get to it! :miura:

Griffith said:

Comparing a beautiful, unique monster to a pair of white feet? I think there are hundreds of feet that look just like those in volume 15 alone.

And what Oburi did at the inauguration was one of those little things that he does, and we usually excuse, because he's a special boy. In your case it's plain evil.

Griffith

Eluvei said:
Comparing a beautiful, unique monster to a pair of white feet? I think there are hundreds of feet that look just like those in volume 15 alone.

Only one pair that look just like those, actually. :slan:

Eluvei said:
And what Oburi did at the inauguration was one of those little things that he does, and we usually excuse, because he's a special boy. In your case it's plain evil.

To quote Oburi, that image was begging to be flipped, feet go towards the ground! :iva:

Oburi

All praise Grail
Indeed it is volume 15, page 5 episode "Queen".

rosinefeetk.jpg

You know I honestly believed it was Rosine and not Puck, and after flipping through volume 15 I started to second guess myself but once Aaz said it was flipped, I knew I must have missed it. Alas, page 5! :mozgus:

Next -
thegamei.jpg

Sorry for the image size.

Aphasia

Oburi said:
Indeed it is volume 15, page 5 episode "Queen".

You know I honestly believed it was Rosine and not Puck, and after flipping through volume 15 I started to second guess myself but once Aaz said it was flipped, I knew I must have missed it. Alas, page 5! :mozgus:

Sorry for the image size.

Hah, Nice one. Flipping should so be against the rules. :guts: Or alternatively you could look through with the book flipped upside down. Hah, take that you! Plans have been foiled.

This one looks small. Like a pendant or something. Hmm.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Turkitage said:
This game is painful....

and you're not helping it either... >_<

HA, well I'll tell you it's a shield, if you couldn't tell, and it's not far from where Griff's pic was.

Griffith

Volume 27, first page of 231.

Next:

sceneitskully.jpg

There's only so many places it could be from. Don't disappoint me. :SK:

P.S. While I have the conch, I propose we disallow altering the images in any way as some have already suggested. Oburi?

Oburi

All praise Grail
Griffith said:
Volume 27, first page of 231.

Next:

P.S. While I have the conch, I propose we disallow altering the images in any way as some have already suggested. Oburi?

Damn, nice one. And yea I agree, no more altering images (even though it's so much fun :judo:)

Oburi

All praise Grail
Shit man, I was meaning to get back into this but for the longest time I thought I had posted the last image. I had no idea Griffith was the last one to go.

So no you haven't won. Game on. :femto:

Griffith

Eluvei said:
Volume 11, episode 061, page 51.

Next:

pBV1x.jpg

Very good, but I'm better! Volume 28, episode 245, page 193, top right.

Next:

sceneitstumped.jpg

Don't get stumped, this one's easy. :ganishka:

Griffith said:
Next:

sceneitstumped.jpg

Don't get stumped, this one's easy. :ganishka:

I'll play if this is still going on. Miura likes to draw stumps.

Volume 8, episode 36, page 217

VuGD5.jpg

Hint: It's a spirit that Puck finishes off.

Bender said:
VuGD5.jpg

Hint: It's a spirit that Puck finishes off.

Woot, first post! Hi fellow berserk fans!

That pic was an easy one: Volume 18, episode 141, page 64. :slan:
(I only have the German volumes, so excuse the pageno or volume, if they're wrong. My Berserk mangas include 2 volumes but page numbers and episode numbers aren't printed)

whYIZ.jpg

That's also an easy one. :iva:

Edit: Okay, I looked it up in the skullknight encyclopedia (why didn't I think of that before? xD) and I'm sure now that it's volume 17 episode 125 (Morning Truth). And if it's wrong again, I'll give up...

Top Bottom