Mass Effect 2

Aazealh said:
Well, as long as you don't have everyone's trust it might be inevitable that some members fall.
Too bad I didn't have enough paragon points to convince her. Oh, and does anyone know what will happen if you fully fill paragon/renegade bar?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Konketsuji said:
Too bad I didn't have enough paragon points to convince her. Oh, and does anyone know what will happen if you fully fill paragon/renegade bar?

Nothing. You can even keep filling it up and nothing happens.

New DLC on it's way.
http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/107/1072510p1.html
fwtitle.jpg

No mention of new character though...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds good to me! New member can wait honestly. I hope the vehicle missions will be awesome.

EDIT: As promised to some of you, my Citadel lithograph:

Citadel_lithograph.jpg

Aazealh said:
As promised to some of you, my Citadel lithograph

:isidro: Nice, what a beautiful artwork. That frame adds to the charm, too.

I think they have some new stuff on the BioWare store, if anyone didn't notice until now (like me)... there's a cool Cerberus t-shirt. Speaking of which, my N7 t-shirt got here today, it's prettier than I thought!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Im still waiting a few months for my next playthrough. I want to be able to do a bunch of DLC missions before I commit several more hours.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Walter said:
Im still waiting a few months for my next playthrough. I want to be able to do a bunch of DLC missions before I commit several more hours.

I can completely understand how you feel. I'm hoping for a couple things to come up besides new vehicles, armors, weapons and characters.

Saephon

Die young and save yourself
I'm hoping they decide to release Mass Effect 3 as a DLC in a few months. :troll:

But really, I'm thinking of starting up the first game again once I can time it to end when the DLC comes out.

Edit: Speak of the devil...
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-hammerhead-mass-effect/62772

My first thought upon watching this: "Wish they could've included it in the game at launch"

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Small Cerberus Network update today: http://masseffect.bioware.com/home/news/72/

The Arc Projector heavy weapon has been deployed for field use.

The Arc Projector is capable of discharging a massive electrical blast that can jump to multiple targets. For more information, check out the Arsenal on the website.

The Hammerhead looks awesome, but it looks so.. EA? :schierke:
I wouldn't mind staying with the Mako instead of the flying hovercraft.. Just makes it look like a different game.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/03/11/mass-effect-2-dlc-kasumis-stolen-memory-lands-on-apr-6-don/ said:
While Mass Effect 2's in-game DLC pipeline, The Cerberus Network, continues to transport new weapons (and soon, a new vehicle) to players for free, BioWare has announced the game's first pack of paid downloadable content. "Kasumi's Stolen Memory" finally completes Commander Shepard's dirty dozen, adding a confident female thief to your anti-Reaper repertoire. It's currently scheduled to launch for Xbox 360 and PC on April 6th.

Oh, man! I was hoping she would be free. Oh well, that's when I'll start my second playthrough, April 6th.

Eluvei said:
Oh well, that's when I'll start my second playthrough, April 6th.

Amen brother. Do you guys think certain exclusive pre-oder armors will ever be available for purchase? Obviously not anytime soon, but one day?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds good to me. Though, I kind of wished this final character was a little more special than a human thief. They really set the bar high at the end of the game, with the previous "final" character being something totally awesome.

I actually havent done anything with Zaeed yet, so that will be an added bonus of unexplored content for my second playthrough. :ubik:

Walter said:
Sounds good to me. Though, I kind of wished this final character was a little more special than a human thief. They really set the bar high at the end of the game, with the previous "final" character being something totally awesome.

I actually havent done anything with Zaeed yet, so that will be an added bonus of unexplored content for my second playthrough. :ubik:

Well, maybe her loyalty mission is something special. She may be a human thief...but what is she stealing? Hopefully her loyalty mission does involve some theft. I say that because while Thane was an assassin, we never really had an opportunity to see him shine.

It'd also be something if during a 2nd play through with her, that when you visit shops, certain items could be able to be stolen by her. It'd be a cool incentive to have her tag along.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Proj2501 said:
Well, maybe her loyalty mission is something special. She may be a human thief...but what is she stealing? Hopefully her loyalty mission does involve some theft. I say that because while Thane was an assassin, we never really had an opportunity to see him shine.

He does assassinate someone right before you recruit him though. As for Kasumi's mission, hopefully it's as good as Zaeed's. It really helped define his character. :void:

Proj2501 said:
It'd also be something if during a 2nd play through with her, that when you visit shops, certain items could be able to be stolen by her. It'd be a cool incentive to have her tag along.

Hahaha, somehow I doubt that. Would be fun if she had some special comments that went along those lines though.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Aazealh said:
He does assassinate someone right before you recruit him though. As for Kasumi's mission, hopefully it's as good as Zaeed's. It really helped define his character. :void:

As much as I didn't use Zaeed, I loved his character for that mission. He is fucking crazy.

I liked talking to Zaeed more than I liked him tagging along. He wasn't very useful in a fight, imo. Like I told Aaz, I wish his loyalty mission had more to do showcasing his skills rather than focus on his poor parenting ones.

Zaeed is easily one of the most badass members of the squad next to a renegade femshep :guts:

I'm running through it again for the 3rd time, a Sentinel Insanity run. So far I'm diggin it but it is brutal. I may hold off completing it until Kasumi is released, her mission sounds really really awesome.

Liked him too, and his face looks too real, amazing job there. But I think they could have given him some real dialogue. I mean, look at Dragon Age's Shale, it's a DLC and has some really memorable moments at the camp, even if most of them are comedic.

Walter said:

I thought the same thing, but she looks pretty unique and awesome if you look closely: http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2010/03/kasumi3.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Eluvei said:
I thought the same thing, but she looks pretty unique and awesome if you look closely: http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2010/03/kasumi3.jpg

Yeah I'm pretty positive about the character so far. I don't doubt they'll put a spin on it that'll make her more than "just" a thief.

Top Bottom