Elfhelm: What we DO know about it

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
What we know of Elfhelm has been scattered across several volumes. But I'd like to refresh our memory and create a comprehensive list of things we've been told about it. Please help add to this list with anything else we've been told about Elfhelm (please no speculation). These pictures are from my personal copies of the Dark Horse editions, so please do not distribute them. They're only used here for illustrative purposes.

THE ISLAND:
elfhelm1.jpg

• a haven for Elves, "probably safer than anywhere in the world" (Puck, vol 22)
  • "Eternal Spring" [climate controlled by the King?] (Puck, vol 23)

elfhelm4.jpg
elfhelm6.jpg

• located on Skellig, an island in the Western Sea, hidden within the Interstice, similar to how Flora's mansion was (Schierke, vol 27)
  • known among sailors and traders as the legendary home of the elves (Magnifico, vol 33)

THE INHABITANTS:
elfhelm3.jpg

• Puck's former home -- he left Elfhelm an unknown time ago because he "got bored" (Puck, vol 23)
  • "The birds sing, flowers bloom and the elves dance." (Puck, vol 27)

elfhelm7.jpg

• ruled by the powerful king of elves, Hanafubuku Oh (King of the Flower Storm), who is mentioned in grimoires, poems and stories (The Skull Knight and Schierke, vol 28)

elfhelm2.jpg
elfhelm5.jpg

• it is also inhabited by magicians, who lived among nature similar to Flora (Puck, vol 24; Schierke, vol 27)
  • Puck considered Flora's mansion rustic and primitive compared to the homes in Elfhelm, but he was probably just joking :puck: (Puck, vol 27)

I'd like to note that while Miura does treat us to several glimpses of Elfhelm, these are all idealized depictions in each of the characters' minds. Schierke has never seen it, and is probably just thinking of it in terms of what she's experienced (just Flora's mansion), Isidro is just being pessimistic and hilarious, and Puck isn't a reliable narrator either, as he describes it in seemingly exagerrated terms).

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS!!! Elfhelm: What we DO know about it

oi! :schierke:
this is my first post on this forum (which i am very happy that i found btw!) and after reading chap 305 it made me think about Elfhelm and wat lies in store for Guts and his kin.

:ganishka: **SPOILERS AHEAD CONCERNING EPISODE 305** :ganishka:

ok, so after reading episode 305 and seeing a second possible eclipse happening, you see Guts on the boat, which is still on its way to Elfhelm most likely, so i wonder how or if the eclipse will effect Elfhelm? since the fantasy and real world are colliding, this means that the "invisible island" of Elfhelm that cannot be reached my ordinary men will be visible to anyone and so they will find it, no problem. however, im sure that the monsters will be in Elfhelm as well and wat kind of state will the once peaceful island be in??

All this information leads me to think that Puck isn't just some random elf. Leaving because he "found it boring" is definitely unbelievable and this has been speculated before, but I am in the camp that says he is a relation to Hanafubuku Oh, or was his personal assistant or something of that ilk. Exiled? Left after a tantrum? Or maybe he was just told to leave and bring back someone who was foretold in some sort of legend or prophecy. Who knows, but he is obviously fine with going back there anyway. It'll be interesting to see his interactions with those from Elfhelm.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
kawaiidchan said:
this is my first post on this forum (which i am very happy that i found btw!) and after reading chap 305 it made me think about Elfhelm and wat lies in store for Guts and his kin.
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for the complements. However, let me be quick to correct you on a very strong faux pas around here: it's Episode 305, not chapter. In Berserk, a Chapter denotes a larger story arc, such as the Falconia Chapter. And an Episode is just the individual segments serialized in Young Animal. Also, Guts has no "kin." Just his band of followers.

:ganishka: **SPOILERS AHEAD CONCERNING EPISODE 305** :ganishka:
We have spoiler tags for things like this (just type [ spoiler ] [/ spoiler ] around your text, with no spaces), however since there are spoilers abound throughout this entire forum, there's really no need to go out of your way like this.

ok, so after reading episode 305 and seeing a second possible eclipse happening,
There is no second possible eclipse. The world was just enveloped by a light that merged the world. The phenomena has nothing to do with the eclipses in the past, at all.

you see Guts on the boat, which is still on its way to Elfhelm most likely,
Well, they wouldn't have changed course. That's been their destination since vol 22.

so i wonder how or if the eclipse will effect Elfhelm? since the fantasy and real world are colliding, this means that the "invisible island" of Elfhelm that cannot be reached my ordinary men will be visible to anyone and so they will find it, no problem. however, im sure that the monsters will be in Elfhelm as well and wat kind of state will the once peaceful island be in??
As I've said in threads in the past, there's really no better place suited to deal with magical creatures than Elfhelm, which houses essentially the experts of this field of knowledge. We don't know how it will be affected, but I think it's likely it will no longer be hidden, as has already been postulated in the past. And yes, there's also no reason to believe there WON'T be additional creatures in Elfhelm, but then again, there likely already were -- it's a haven for Elves, so there were probably already all sorts of creatures there even before Ganishka was cleaved open.

Henry Spencer said:
All this information leads me to think that Puck isn't just some random elf. Leaving because he "found it boring" is definitely unbelievable and this has been speculated before, but I am in the camp that says he is a relation to Hanafubuku Oh, or was his personal assistant or something of that ilk. Exiled? Left after a tantrum? Or maybe he was just told to leave and bring back someone who was foretold in some sort of legend or prophecy. Who knows, but he is obviously fine with going back there anyway. It'll be interesting to see his interactions with those from Elfhelm.
Yep, that's an old theory, and probably the most likely one I'd say, given the extremely little information we know about Puck's background. I don't think the group will have to leave Puck at the door or anything though. What's curious though is that Puck still remembers Elfhelm fondly -- yet clearly not fondly enough that he wanted to go back there on his own, before choosing to go there for Casca's welfare.

I'm really hoping something horrible happens in Elfhelm, its' sounding like it'll be the most boring set of chapters yet.
I was going to post this in the "Falconia" thread, but I'm hoping Griffith attacks Elfhelm and sets up an empire there, at least we'd get to see some proper action.

Well Walter, I think you summed up everything about Elfhelm. It's good to have a refresher course at this point in time.

kawaiidchan said:
this means that the "invisible island" of Elfhelm that cannot be reached my ordinary men will be visible to anyone and so they will find it, no problem.
I've been wondering something similar and it would make sense for humans to now be able to stumble upon it. I say stumble as it has yet to be recorded by on charts by man. That's one thing Elfhelm has going for it.

01010111 said:
I'm really hoping something horrible happens in Elfhelm, its' sounding like it'll be the most boring set of chapters yet.
Really? "The most boring set of chapters yet"? Which chapters were exactly boring to you in the first place? I guess you don't get how important the boring Elfhelm chapters will be do you? :schierke:

01010111 said:
I was going to post this in the "Falconia" thread, but I'm hoping Griffith attacks Elfhelm and sets up an empire there, at least we'd get to see some proper action.
Yeah... If I was Griffith I'd like to establish my kingdom way far out in the middle of the fuckin' ocean on an island no one knows about. :schierke: :schierke:

I guess you don't get how important the boring Elfhelm chapters will be do you?
No I totally understand. Guts and Co. get to go to a magical island filled with goofy creatures and Santa grants wishes and Caska falls in love with Guts and Isidro hits puberty. I'm sure it'll rock.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
01010111 said:
You're a moron.

01010111 said:
No I totally understand. Guts and Co. get to go to a magical island filled with goofy creatures and Santa grants wishes and Casca falls in love with Guts and Isidro hits puberty. I'm sure it'll rock.
You're a fucking moron.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
01010111 said:
No I totally understand. Guts and Co. get to go to a magical island filled with goofy creatures and Santa grants wishes and Casca falls in love with Guts and Isidro hits puberty. I'm sure it'll rock.

Haha, that's one of the most absurd things I've ever read. Have a little faith in Miura's storytelling ability. And if you want nonstop action with little to no storytelling, go read some shonen manga.

EDIT: Beaten by Wally :guts:

Wow, hostile much?

All I'm saying is that if you deny that the appeal of Berserk is a highly detailed extremely dark atmosphere, then you're absolutely insane. Elfhelm sounds like a generic fantasy land.

Now, I'm totally enamored by Berserk. It's arguably one of the best around. However, I'm not going to be a fan boy and assume everything Miura does is top notch storytelling. I call them as I see them, and so far Elfhelm (IN MY OPINION) looks like it will just kill the plot if everything goes well. Now, that's calling it from what I know about Elfhelm so far. I have confidence that Miura will pull something out of his hat that will amaze me, but as things stand, I'm not too stoked on Elfhelm. Sorry!

I don't want to stir up shit on anyone's forum, and maybe I was a little harsh on the Santa Clause bit, but that's just how things look to me.

if you want nonstop filler episodes where the main character spends way too much time on boring quests and powering up to fight the big bad boss, with little to no storytelling, go read some shonen manga.
fix'd bro

I'm not all about "nonstop action" but the main drive of the manga doesn't lie in trite fairytale fantasy charms and secret hidden islands filled with happiness either.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
01010111 said:
All I'm saying is that if you deny that the appeal of Berserk is a highly detailed extremely dark atmosphere, then you're absolutely insane.

Wrong. That might be the appeal for some people, but for me it's the highly detailed story and compelling characters. The dark atmosphere is good and all, but the story is evolving and can't stay as dark as it was, say, in the Lost Children Chapter, forever. And if you think that Elfhelm is suddenly going to turn Berserk into My Little Pony or the Chronicles of Narnia, then you're insane.

01010111 said:
fix'd bro

I'm not all about "nonstop action" but the main drive of the manga doesn't lie in trite fairytale fantasy charms and secret hidden islands filled with happiness either.

I hate to say it, but the shonen manga I read when I was younger didn't have much filler in it, that's usually reserved for the often poor anime adaptations. Regardless, thanks for the edit, bro. And if you think the fetishes that Serpico, Isidro and Guts are using at the moment are trite fairytale charms, then again you're insane. Is the Berserker Armor one of those trite charms?

highly detailed story and compelling characters.
Which become diminished with too many life-saving devices that serve only to push the story to the next level.
And if you think that Elfhelm is suddenly going to turn Berserk into My Little Pony or the Chronicles of Narnia, then you're insane.
I totally don't believe that will happen, but it seems like you guys are relishing in it.
And if you think the fetishes that Serpico, Isidro and Guts are using at the moment are trite fairytale charms, then again you're insane. Is the Berserker Armor one of those trite charms?
I do think that fairy powered weapons are pretty lame. The Berserker Armor is interesting in the fact that it's become a physical manifestation of an element of the story that I've loved since the beginning, and also in the fact that it isn't just some Deus Ex Machina.
In earlier volumes, when Guts is in trouble, Guts is IN TROUBLE. He's hanging on by a thread, and in the end he makes it through by the skin of his teeth. I'll admit that the Berserker armor doesn't change that by much, but now I feel like whenever the situation merits it, some magical item will bring everyone back to safety. There's a hopelessness about the story that I miss.
Also the berserker armor is so badass that even if it was a poorly conceived element it would be totally forgivable.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
01010111 said:
I do think that fairy powered weapons are pretty lame.
So, all those times Puck helped Guts with his dust was lame?

01010111 said:
The Berserker Armor is interesting in the fact that it's become a physical manifestation of an
element of the story that I've loved since the beginning, and also in the fact that it isn't just some Deus Ex Machina.
In earlier volumes, when Guts is in trouble, Guts is IN TROUBLE. He's hanging on by a thread, and in the end he makes it through by the skin of his teeth.

Oh the armor is such a nice piece that doesn't affect him. Don't you see the shape Guts is in from using the armor. :schierke:

01010111 said:
I'll admit that the Berserker armor doesn't change that by much, but now I feel like whenever the situation merits it, some magical item will bring everyone back to safety. There's a hopelessness about the story that I miss.
How do you know for sure that there are magical items that will save them in Elfhelm?

01010111 said:
Also the berserker armor is so badass that even if it was a poorly conceived element it would be totally forgivable.

What's poorly about it? You are just shouting without even thinking first. What are the flaws that you say the armor has. Bring some evidence to back up what you have said please.

So, all those times Puck helped Guts with his dust was lame?
EXTREMELY.

No just kidding, most of the time, yes. There have been parts that lended itself to the story well like when the Count summons the God Hand, and Guts wants Puck to just heal one arm enough to fight. For the most part, I can't stand Puck, although I will admit I've gotten some good laughs out of him.
Oh the armor is such a nice piece that doesn't affect him. Don't you see the shape Guts is in from using the armor. :Schierke
See:
also in the fact that it isn't just some Deus Ex Machina.
also
I'll admit that the Berserker armor doesn't change that by much
How do you know for sure that there are magical items that will save them in Elfhelm?
I never said that?
What's poorly about it? You are just shouting* without even thinking first. What are the flaws that you say the armor has. Bring some evidence to back up what you have said please.
I'll tell you what's poorly about it!
*RAAAHHR!
When Grunbeld is beating the crap out of Guts, Guts should have pulled himself up by the bootstraps! Back in my day we didn't have any kind of fancy magical armor! We had to fight apostles naked uphill, BOTH WAYS!

I'm getting tired of rationalizing my OPINIONS which should be pretty clear by now. Some of you guys are taking this pretty seriously.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
kawaiidchan said:
this is my first post on this forum (which i am very happy that i found btw!)

Hey there, welcome to the forum! :serpico:

kawaiidchan said:
seeing a second possible eclipse happening

Like Walter told you, what's currently happening has nothing to do with an Occultation ceremony at all. But I'd like to add that it's a much, much bigger event. It's of a magnitude never seen before in Berserk.

kawaiidchan said:
however, im sure that the monsters will be in Elfhelm as well and wat kind of state will the once peaceful island be in??

Like you said yourself, Elfhelm existed in the astral world in the first place. It probably won't be affected nearly as much as places from the corporeal world in that regard, since whatever astral creatures are in there now most likely already were before. Since we're on the topic though, it's possible that the ratio of "bad" spiritual creatures in the world will have increased somehow (influence of the God Hand?) and that we'll learn about this when Guts & friends arrive there (leaving open the possibly for them to have a few fights).

Henry Spencer said:
All this information leads me to think that Puck isn't just some random elf. Leaving because he "found it boring" is definitely unbelievable

Not saying that Puck isn't special, but he's an elf, so leaving because he found it boring is actually perfectly believable. What's the reason he followed Guts in the first place? To see interesting things.

01010111 said:

Episodes. Seriously. Walter pointed it out and explained it just one post before yours. Please don't be disrespectful and make the effort of using the proper term. As for your comment itself, I find your lack of faith... disturbing. Don't be narrow-minded, Elfhelm's going to be awesome. Have some faith in Miura, even if you've discovered Berserk recently.

01010111 said:

Hahaha, now that's just ridiculous. Why would he want to set up "an empire" on a distant, secluded island? :ganishka:

Proj2501 said:
I've been wondering something similar and it would make sense for humans to now be able to stumble upon it. I say stumble as it has yet to be recorded by on charts by man. That's one thing Elfhelm has going for it.

Yes, it's likely that its "protections" have weakened if not completely disappeared.

01010111 said:

So you actually don't understand. That's regrettable; you're missing out.

01010111 said:
All I'm saying is that if you deny that the appeal of Berserk is a highly detailed extremely dark atmosphere, then you're absolutely insane. Elfhelm sounds like a generic fantasy land.

There are many things that are very appealing in Berserk. And it's a pretty dark story in general, with some particularly grisly dark moments. But it also has some lighter ones as well. Has always had them. Basically, if you think Berserk is all about blood and gore, then you're mistaken.

01010111 said:
I'm not going to be a fan boy and assume everything Miura does is top notch storytelling. I call them as I see them

Then you aren't "totally enamored" with Berserk. And we haven't seen anything about Elfhelm so far, so you're also being quite pretentious and presumptuous at the same time.

01010111 said:
and so far Elfhelm (IN MY OPINION) looks like it will just kill the plot if everything goes well. Now, that's calling it from what I know about Elfhelm so far. I have confidence that Miura will pull something out of his hat that will amaze me, but as things stand, I'm not too stoked on Elfhelm. Sorry!

Let me rephrase that for you: as it stands, you don't know much about Elfhelm at all aside from a vague idea of what it's like, and you can't think of how it could be amazing, so you're preemptively immaturely shitting on the very idea of it before it happens, just in case. Then you wonder why people are offended.

01010111 said:
I don't want to stir up shit on anyone's forum, and maybe I was a little harsh on the Santa Clause bit, but that's just how things look to me.

No, it wasn't harsh, just stupid and unimaginative. Irrelevant, too.

01010111 said:

How about you just stop trying to tell anyone here what the main drive is in Berserk? Because that's kind of laughable. As for triteness, so far the only trite thing in this thread to me seems to be your personal opinion. :slan:

"Ohhh boo the elves suck I want to see Guts fight more apostles."

I'll just tell you this: whatever Miura does with Elfhelm, it'll be infinitely better than anything you can personally think of. And if you're smart, you will realize it when the time comes, and you will regret your posts in this thread.

Rhombaad said:
The dark atmosphere is good and all, but the story is evolving and can't stay as dark as it was, say, in the Lost Children Chapter, forever.

The Lost Children chapter had an episode dedicated to Puck. Just felt like mentioning this once again, so that people don't forget it.

01010111 said:
Which become diminished with too many life-saving devices that serve only to push the story to the next level.

Something you're talking of hypothetically and that has therefore no value and isn't even worth mentioning.

01010111 said:
I totally don't believe that will happen, but it seems like you guys are relishing in it.

Then you don't understand anything at all.

01010111 said:
I do think that fairy powered weapons are pretty lame. The Berserker Armor is interesting in the fact that it's become a physical manifestation of an element of the story that I've loved since the beginning, and also in the fact that it isn't just some Deus Ex Machina.

Yeah well it just so happens that the Berserk's armor was created by dwarves, beings who are likely related to elves and might very dwell on Elfhelm. As piskies (the kind of elves Puck and Ivalera are) are spirits of the wing, dwarves are spirits of the mine. Piskies are related to the wind element, and dwarves to the earth element. But they could both be elves. Didn't this "elfin aura" thing Puck mentioned about the Skull Knight (wearing/being a magical armor, and former owner of the Berserk's armor) made you think a little?

01010111 said:
In earlier volumes, when Guts is in trouble, Guts is IN TROUBLE. He's hanging on by a thread, and in the end he makes it through by the skin of his teeth. I'll admit that the Berserker armor doesn't change that by much, but now I feel like whenever the situation merits it, some magical item will bring everyone back to safety. There's a hopelessness about the story that I miss.

Then you seriously don't get it. It's saddening, I have to admit. What magical item is going to bring everyone back to safety exactly? Something you can't even think of? Then shut up about it already, or come back when you can at least put a name on your irrational fears. The reason Guts et al are going to Elfhelm is to cure Casca's illness, and they've been travelling for over 10 volumes for that reason. And Casca isn't just there to be pretty, she's eventually going to save Guts from himself (Beast of Darkness, hello?), like she's done before, only now he needs her more than ever. And Guts just can't go on in his present state. His recent battles coupled with the Berserk's armor drastic effects have taken a huge toll on him. He's actually in a worse state now than he was in volume 17. I don't want to explain the whole story to you, but please think about this a little more. Try to view it from another angle. I feel here that your posts aren't well thought-out at all. You're not thinking of this correctly, IMHO.

01010111 said:
No just kidding, most of the time, yes. There have been parts that lended itself to the story well like when the Count summons the God Hand, and Guts wants Puck to just heal one arm enough to fight. For the most part, I can't stand Puck, although I will admit I've gotten some good laughs out of him.See:alsoI never said that?

Well it shows you didn't pay a lot of attention to the manga when you read it, because Puck has always been there, and he was a lot more on the foreground in the past. Just for info, "not standing Puck" is a common sign of someone's opinion not being very valuable around here.

01010111 said:
I never said that?

Yes you did.

01010111 said:
I'll tell you what's poorly about it!
*RAAAHHR!
When Grunbeld is beating the crap out of Guts, Guts should have pulled himself up by the bootstraps! Back in my day we didn't have any kind of fancy magical armor! We had to fight apostles naked uphill, BOTH WAYS!

Back then he hadn't just been overpowered by Slan, one of the most powerful beings in the world and one of his worst enemies. Immensely stronger than any apostle could ever dream of being, and whose playful attack resulted in spiritual wounds that Guts still carries around, and that are likely still continuously weakening him. Another good reason for him to travel to Elfhelm.

01010111 said:
I'm getting tired of rationalizing my OPINIONS which should be pretty clear by now. Some of you guys are taking this pretty seriously.

Dude this is a forum dedicated to a Japanese comic book, a forum that's practically 10 years old. And the older members of our community came from yet another, older forum. We're the most hardcore community of Berserk fans on the Internet, more so than the Japanese. So yeah, we do take everything Berserk very seriously. As long as you're on SK.net, Berserk is serious fucking business, and you can take my word on it.

Look at this emoticon, and you will know what feelings any heretical criticism of Berserk elicits in us: :mozgus:

As for your opinions... Well, they SUCK! :ganishka:

Wow, love how I'm being presumptuous and immature for basing an opinion on things I've read and seen, but you're totally rad for assuming what's going to happen in the next comic book. I've already stated that my opinion on Elfhelm will probably change once I buy the volume, but I think due to some internet filtering problems, none of you guys can read it. That's totally cool, I completely forgive you guys.
Episodes. Seriously. Walter pointed it out and explained it just one post before yours. Please don't be disrespectful and make the effort of using the proper term.
they've been travelling for over 10 volumes
And you're so convinced that the entire Elfhelm visit will last less than one Chapter?
:schierke: :schierke: :schierke:
Chillout plz?

PS - ALL opinions are totally worthless, sir, including but not limited to mine - so cool your jets compadre. I can see why dudes leave this site all the time, I've got a lot to contribute though, so I'll stick around. I don't expect special treatment, but I do advise you to calm down. Health reasons. :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
01010111 said:
Wow, love how I'm being presumptuous and immature for basing an opinion on things I've read and seen

You're not basing them on things you've read and seen but on guesses of what a place you haven't seen will be like.

01010111 said:
I've already stated that my opinion on Elfhelm will probably change once I buy the volume

Then that only means you already recognize that your current opinion is worthless. Ok, thanks for clarifying that. You're having a negative opinion on something you haven't seen, but once you see it, it'll probably become positive, or so you think. Great. Thanks for sharing this with us.

01010111 said:
That's totally cool, I completely forgive you guys.

I'm the one forgiving you for being rude, ignorant and presumptuous. In all my misericorde, I also forgive you for not acknowledging that what I pointed out in my post above utterly refutes what you've been saying and makes you understand things you hadn't noticed until now.

01010111 said:
And you're so convinced that the entire Elfhelm visit will last less than one Chapter?

It might, though I didn't mention any such thing. The chapter of the Holy Evil War Chronicle lasted for quite a while. So has Falconia, and it's still not over yet. But I realize you're just trying to cover up your mistake here, so let me tell you that it's ridiculous.

01010111 said:
Chillout plz?

Hahahaha no. :azan:

01010111 said:
PS - ALL opinions are totally worthless, sir, including but not limited to mine - so cool your jets compadre. I can see why dudes leave this site all the time, I've got a lot to contribute though, so I'll stick around. I don't expect special treatment, but I do advise you to calm down. Health reasons.

Don't try playing it cool now, it's just pathetic. Not all opinions are totally worthless. And if by "a lot to contribute", you mean the same things you've been contributing to this thread, then by all means please do leave right now, like all those mystery people who apparently leave all the time themselves. In the meantime, you will bow down:

BOWDOWN.jpg

Elf Helm is gonna be awesome. I think it'd be pretty cool if Guts got his forearm and eye back though it probably won't happen. Maybe the dwarves will hook guts and co up with some new equipment? Also with the barrier around Elf Helm possibly being compromised that could possibily lead to the king and or the inhabitants having a big motivation to assist Guts in fighting/stopping Griffith/the God Hand.

Man I used to be from The Black Sun Over Midland forum those were awesome days. Oh sorry back on topic..Its kinda hard for me not to speculate but this is what I think may happen. Since we do not know alot of Puck's background there is a chance he can be exaggerating the truth. I'm just saying when they get there it might not be all that Puck makes it out to be and it could be like the most depressing place on earth. I'm thinking maybe it's alittle darker there I dont think it'll be all sunshine and rainbows I have no proof its just what I am thinking it might be not sure if anyone else feels this way Puck could be 1 of 2 elves alive and Puck might not even know or he does. Time will only tell and I can't wait to find out for sure.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Breed1Ghost said:
Since we do not know alot of Puck's background there is a chance he can be exaggerating the truth. I'm just saying when they get there it might not be all that Puck makes it out to be and it could be like the most depressing place on earth.

There's a huge difference between Puck exaggerating the truth when he says Elfhelm is a paradise on earth and Elfhelm being "the most depressing place on earth." I don't know how you can go from one statement to the other.

Breed1Ghost said:
Puck could be 1 of 2 elves alive

Nah.

I have no idea how i missed those panels in v27 in the japanese tankubon I have :schnoz:
I hope we get to see some pixies play a few tricks on puck when he gets back.

Aazealh said:
There's a huge difference between Puck exaggerating the truth when he says Elfhelm is a paradise on earth and Elfhelm being "the most depressing place on earth." I don't know how you can go from one statement to the other.

Nah.

Maybe I didn't get my point off the way I wanted it. I was thinking more the lines like if I told you I was drinking the best drink on earth and then you finely got around to trying it and it was really bad. Just because he says one thing doesn't mean he isn't hiding another and it doesn't mean he is. This is just how I feel may or may not happen since well there is not enough to go on I really don't want to feel like something bad is gonna happen but I just cant get it outta my head that it may end up not being what puck has been making it out to be. Lack of information is what drives my mind wild I want to know more.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Breed1Ghost said:
Just because he says one thing doesn't mean he isn't hiding another and it doesn't mean he is.

And the Skull Knight and Schierke are in on the mysterious elfin conspiracy as well? They're all lying... For no reason at all! :schierke:

Its possible they could have been there at all different times. I dont remember either of them talking about the island it escapes me. I thought Schierke was always in the tree with her master?

Top Bottom