Elfhelm: What we DO know about it

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Breed1Ghost said:
Its possible they could have been there at all different times. I dont remember either of them talking about the island it escapes me. I thought Schierke was always in the tree with her master?

Schierke's never been there but she heard about it from Flora, and the Elf King is mentioned in many grimoires and tales. SK himself seems to know everything there's to know about the place. He's the one who told Guts that Casca could be cured.

Aazealh said:
Schierke's never been there but she heard about it from Flora, and the Elf King is mentioned in many grimoires and tales. SK himself seems to know everything there's to know about the place. He's the one who told Guts that Casca could be cured.

Ahh yeah my memories fail me some times. All I have a posabilities they may or may not be.

I'm a bit late to this thread but I've always had an idea that Puck was kicked out of Elfhelm in the back of my mind for some time now. I could swear there was a panel early on where he was like "Yay, let's all go to Elfhelm! It's wonderful (and I'm sure they won't mind me returning/will let me back in)" . . .

Does that ring a bell with anyone here?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Jugger said:
I could swear there was a panel early on where he was like "Yay, let's all go to Elfhelm! It's wonderful (and I'm sure they won't mind me returning/will let me back in)" . . .

Does that ring a bell with anyone here?

No, Puck never said so.

Top Bottom