A BERSERK Star Wars ...

Ckrisz

Brooklyn Representah
What if Miura had been put in charge of the Star Wars series? How would he have written it?

A few changes I can think of:

The Emperor would be a demon walking around with his brain exposed, and would have tentacles with which to rape passersby.

The Tusken Raiders would have done more than just knock Luke unconscious. "You got pretty lips, boy ..."

Anakin Skywalker would be a LOT prettier and have flowing white hair. All those tortured romance scenes in AOTC would have been eliminated ... do you really think he would take "no" from Padme? ;)

When the monster in the arena raked Padme's costume --- breasts, baby. :eek:

When the Emperor said to Luke, "Strike me down and join the Dark Side ...", it would have all been over at "Strike me---"

Just a few ... anyone else have ideas?

D

Drachenfels

Guts would have been jumping around in space and destroying the Empire with his sword.

R

Rufus

eh just because he would have been in charge doesnt mean everything would be all horny........hahahaha that crazy miura

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
I fear Luke Skywalker had to be played by a notorious Austrian actor: after all a saber called dragonslayer is not light. Hey, but Luke also lost a hand, possible that Miura was really involved ? :D :D :D

Top Bottom