Episode 210

The13thScroll

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Re:210

roberto999 said:
Could it be that Miura didn't want us see that Gaiseric too had lost a eye?
sk32.jpg

Whoa man, whoa! Are you implying what I think you're implying? :eek:!
It's crazy, but I'll be damned, it got me thinking seriously about the whole Gaiseric deal. I must say, your idea is very awesome speculation, and should probably be discussed by people truly knowledgable on the subject, which wouldn't be me at all lol. If you've got anymore ideas and speculations on this, I'd like to see it started in the Just Plain Speculation section. Great theory, it should be discussed further. :D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

roberto999 said:
I was just looking again at the image below(the only one known of Gaiseric)
It is obvious that is a mask, while Skully apparently wears none,(the skull is his true face like i see it)
Then what are those hinges on the sides of his face for?

skullmask.jpg
skullmask2.jpg

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Walter said:
Then what are those hinges on the sides of his face for?

skullmask.jpg
skullmask2.jpg

Now, I'm certain I've seen something odd like that on an apostle. As a bad, lazy example, the apostle bowman in the reformed band of the hawks. His bow appears to be equiptment that is "part of him." Though skully isn't an apostle, he is far from human. Anyways, the hinge does not appear to be functional. I don't think that the "mask" could be pulled back. And how do you explain the jaw.

On the note of Gaiseric, the look in his eye appears to be fear, especialy considering that the mask appears to be a ways in front of his face.

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!

He's probably just like Griffith/Femto, since the Hawk helmet was incorporated into Femto's body.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Begemot said:
He's probably just like Griffith/Femto, since the Hawk helmet was incorporated into Femto's body.
But Femto's "helmet" was melded to the body, and had no hinges...

Pierre_Bronkovichi

ITS A WAY TO LIEVE!!

The boned knight? ??? These rumors grow to size huge. Pierre has the TV and no boned knight. MediaLasers says no boned knight. The guy with spikeys in his bladeyshoulders? That is Pomfroy, in Spain. Boned Knight? ... Pomfroy is the better name, Pierre thinks to often himself.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."

Pierre_Bronkovichi said:
The boned knight? ??? These rumors grow to size huge. Pierre has the TV and no boned knight. MediaLasers says no boned knight. The guy with spikeys in his bladeyshoulders? That is Pomfroy, in Spain. Boned Knight? ... Pomfroy is the better name, Pierre thinks to often himself.

well... it's a way to lieve.

-TS

secilj

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Thanks a lot, Puella... :D

BTW, I think the design of the new ogre looks like

male genitalia again... :-\

I want Miura to be able to make some astonishing design

of monsters continuously.

Lliugusamui

around the corner

thank you for the efforts once again puella !!
have you noticed the ogre look like a bit like the trolls ( low party of the ogre ), he's maybe of the same "family" then ... :-\

Top Bottom