Author Topic: Customs Shirts and Clocks on EBAY!!!  (Read 932 times)

Offline slan69

Customs Shirts and Clocks on EBAY!!!
« on: June 01, 2009, 02:26:20 AM »
Hey there fellow SK members i just wanted to tell you all that there is a ebay seller that sells custom t-shirts and all you have to do is send him a picture of whatever you want (ahem Berserk :carcus:) and he will make it for you for only $14.99 plus shipping!!!!! His ebay name is  soupershirts so look it up and ask him he will surely give you what you want because I have asked him to make me one and so far so good :guts: As for the clocks you can also send this person whatever photo you want and they will make you a clock, there ebay ID is akamrsritchie, they also just finished a clock that i wanted and let me tell you it is sweet!!! You can choose what color you want your clock to be but only from there selection as for the t-shirts from the other ebay seller. Hope this was useful to all you SK members ^_^ :casca:

Here are the Links to their profile:

This one is for the Clocks
http://myworld.ebay.ca/akamrsritchie?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:CA:1181

This one is for the t-shirts
http://myworld.ebay.ca/soupershirts?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:CA:1181

* by the way if you see one berserk clock that has been listed by this seller i asked him to create that one :slan:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 04:45:37 AM by slan69 »
Quote -

Love, hate, pain, pleasure, life, death. Everything is there… This is human... This is demonic!

~Slan~

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
Re: Customs Shirts and Clocks on EBAY!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 08:03:33 AM »
There's a lot of websites that allow you to create custom T-shirts and other goodies you know.

Offline slan69

Re: Customs Shirts and Clocks on EBAY!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 08:04:52 AM »
There's a lot of websites that allow you to create custom T-shirts and other goodies you know.

ya I know just wanted people to know in case they couldn't find another place or to find cheaper prices. :guts:
Quote -

Love, hate, pain, pleasure, life, death. Everything is there… This is human... This is demonic!

~Slan~