Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tromell :P

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Jecht

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Braska

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey there just wanted to know who was your favorite character from what i think is the best Final Fantasy ever made to date :guts:

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Jecht, of course, pure manliness! :guts:
Also, I think VI and IX would like a word with you! :ganishka:

Darklink286 said:
Jecht, of course, pure manliness! :guts:
Also, I think VI and IX would like a word with you! :ganishka:

i like all the Final Fantasy games well except IX and XII :ganishka:, and i have also played all of them as well :serpico: but my personal favorite is Final Fantasy X

I voted for Seymour because I loved him from the moment he appeared on screen. I loved his forms and attitude, he has the coolest aeon and overdrive, and his story was excellent.

Final Fantasy X is by far my favorite Final Fantasy game. To be fair though, I've only played X, X-2, and XII. I have VII too (but haven't played it), but X will be hard to beat for me. I have a thing for the ocean/water and X's water-themed world drove me wild. :serpico:

Abul-Abbas said:
I voted for Seymour because I loved him from the moment he appeared on screen. I loved his forms and attitude, he has the coolest aeon and overdrive, and his story was excellent.

Final Fantasy X is by far my favorite Final Fantasy game. To be fair though, I've only played X, X-2, and XII. I have VII too (but haven't played it), but X will be hard to beat for me. I have a thing for the ocean/water and X's water-themed world drove me wild. :serpico:

Well Final Fantasy VII is a great game u should play it since you already have it :carcus: and yes i also loved the water theme in Final Fantasy X, i am a sucker for games that involve water especially when you can actually go in the water without dying unlike those damn old games :mozgus:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Auron was always my favorite. :serpico:

Abul-Abbas said:
I have VII too (but haven't played it)

Do so, it's an excellent game, even if it doesn't hold up as well today as it did back in the late 90's. It was the game that got me into RPG's and so I'll always be fond of it.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I'll vote Tromell before I vote Seymour -- that flamboyant, predictable asshole just refused to die.

Voted.

Walter said:
I'll vote Tromell before I vote Seymour -- that flamboyant, predictable asshole just refused to die.

Voted.

ahahah i know, wow i really didn't think anyone would vote for Tromell :ganishka: well i guess i was completely wrong :troll:

Top Bottom