Berserk Trading Cards

Thanks for this basic translation of the Rules. It saves me from translating the rulebook by myself and it answers some questions I had about the game play mechanics. On a side note I am looking for any people who are collecting the Berserk CCG. I would be interesting in trading or purchasing cards that I do not have. I currently have 350 of the 450 Berserk cards from sets 1-5 and I am mostly missing rare cards. My main goal is to collect all the cards, scan them, translate them, and then edit the cards with the translated English text (for personal use only so I can play the game easier with people who only know English). Currently I have scanned all the cards I own with 30 of them translated already and 20 of those cards digitally edited with the English translations. If you are interested in trading or selling your cards please contact me at shinjieva@hotmail.com and I will send you a list of what cards I am looking for and what cards I have available for trade. If trading/buying is not an option I would be willing to take High Resolution scans (600DPI +) as well. Thanks.

Yakumo Fujii said:
Thanks for this basic translation of the Rules. It saves me from translating the rulebook by myself and it answers some questions I had about the game play mechanics. On a side note I am looking for any people who are collecting the Berserk CCG. I would be interesting in trading or purchasing cards that I do not have. I currently have 350 of the 450 Berserk cards from sets 1-5 and I am mostly missing rare cards. My main goal is to collect all the cards, scan them, translate them, and then edit the cards with the translated English text (for personal use only so I can play the game easier with people who only know English). Currently I have scanned all the cards I own with 30 of them translated already and 20 of those cards digitally edited with the English translations. If you are interested in trading or selling your cards please contact me at shinjieva@hotmail.com and I will send you a list of what cards I am looking for and what cards I have available for trade. If trading/buying is not an option I would be willing to take High Resolution scans (600DPI +) as well. Thanks.

Hey there!

Welcome to the boards! As far as I know, Tirade, 50yen, and Aazealh are the biggest card collectors on the boards, although 50yen is not very vocal and hasn't been seen in a while. Gluck with your search!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to SK.net, Yakumo Fujii. You're welcome about the translation. About trading, Lithrael might be up for it. Personally I'm good and don't want to sell any of my cards. :SK:

DirectDK said:
Hey there!

Welcome to the boards! As far as I know, Tirade, 50yen, and Aazealh are the biggest card collectors on the boards, although 50yen is not very vocal and hasn't been seen in a while. Gluck with your search!

Thanks for the welcomes. I'll check up with Tirade since I can't find any contact info for 50yen it seems they have been off the board for almost a year now. I've emailed a few other old posters in the forum that were trading in the past and I have gotten 1 positive response already and another response via email from this post. Hopefully I'll be able to get some trades or at least some scans of the cards I don't have. I basically want to try to get all of the cards scanned so they will be preserved in some manner so they are not lost in the future. Chances of the cards getting lost in obscurity are pretty high since no other company has picked them up and I don't really see this game being picked up unless the popularity of Berserk increases a lot.

Aazealh said:
Welcome to SK.net, Yakumo Fujii. You're welcome about the translation. About trading, Lithrael might be up for it. Personally I'm good and don't want to sell any of my cards. :SK:

Thanks for the welcomes. I’ll check on Litrael to see if they would be interested. I have gotten a few email replies from this post and other posts that are asking for the English translations for the cards and rules so they could play the game (the ones I get about the rules I direct to your forum post). If you are willing to help in any way I would appreciate it.

Hey there and welcome to SK :badbone: I have about over a 100 cards from volume 1 that my sister is going to list on her store on Ebay soon so if your interested let me know

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Yakumo Fujii said:
I basically want to try to get all of the cards scanned so they will be preserved in some manner so they are not lost in the future. Chances of the cards getting lost in obscurity are pretty high since no other company has picked them up and I don't really see this game being picked up unless the popularity of Berserk increases a lot.

I doubt that the cards will ever be "lost in obscurity" considering how many people have a complete collection already. And the TCG was always obscure to most people, even when it was first released. That's not going to change.

Yakumo Fujii said:
I have gotten a few email replies from this post and other posts that are asking for the English translations for the cards and rules so they could play the game (the ones I get about the rules I direct to your forum post). If you are willing to help in any way I would appreciate it.

Puella and I translated almost every card from volume 1, 2 and 3 of the TCG when they first came out. It was for personal use only though. I might post our translations someday, but if I ever do that it'll be a purely SK.net thing.

slan69 said:
Hey there and welcome to SK :badbone: I have about over a 100 cards from volume 1 that my sister is going to list on her store on Ebay soon so if your interested let me know

Thanks for the welcomes. I would be interested in the cards do you have a list of what cards you are selling to see if you have any that I am looking for?

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Lemme know which cards you need. I'm more than happy to help.

As for 50Yen, I haven't talked with him in years. He is a difficult man to reach. I used to have his phone number.

Ko Ninja

¯\(O_o)/¯ クー
I have a couple of boxes as well, maybe we could trade some extras. I'll be getting to them soon enough as they are put away at the moment. I'll message you then, if you'd prefer.

Thanks for everyones help I am only missing 6 cards now (see below). I have about 160 cards translated now and working on the scans of the new cards. If anyone else wants to trade/sell/scan the cards I need please contact me at shinjieva@hotmail.com and we'll work something out.

BK1 61/160

BK4 04/80
BK4 07/80
BK4 54/80

BK5 06/80
BK5 66/80

Hi Yakumo,

How goes the search?

Are you still in need of BK1 - 61/160? I have a spare common if you want it.

*double checks* Yup, all good. Let me know.

w00t said:
Hi Yakumo,

How goes the search?

Are you still in need of BK1 - 61/160? I have a spare common if you want it.

*double checks* Yup, all good. Let me know.

The search is going slowly at the moement I am down to 5 cards needed and 4 if you are still intersted in trading/selling your BK1 61 card. Right now the ones I am missing are as follows. Please contact me at shinjieva@hotmail.com if you still want to trade/sell your card. Thanks.

BK1 61/160

BK4 04/80
BK4 07/80

BK5 06/80
BK5 66/80

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Yakumo Fujii said:
The search is going slowly at the moement I am down to 5 cards needed and 4 if you are still intersted in trading/selling your BK1 61 card. Right now the ones I am missing are as follows. Please contact me at shinjieva@hotmail.com if you still want to trade/sell your card. Thanks.

BK1 61/160

BK4 04/80
BK4 07/80

BK5 06/80
BK5 66/80

BK4 04/80 (Griffith) - Might be a little difficult to obtain. As a super rare, you only pull 1 per 24 packs (if memory serves).

BK5 66/80 (Griffith) - Same goes for this one. I used to have 2 or so, but I traded them away.

Tirade said:
BK4 04/80 (Griffith) - Might be a little difficult to obtain. As a super rare, you only pull 1 per 24 packs (if memory serves).

BK5 66/80 (Griffith) - Same goes for this one. I used to have 2 or so, but I traded them away.

Thanks for the info I know some of them are going to be pretty rare to find. I'm actually almost done putting together the translated scans of the first 160 cards (minus card 61 of course) .

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Yakumo Fujii said:
Thanks for the info I know some of them are going to be pretty rare to find. I'm actually almost done putting together the translated scans of the first 160 cards (minus card 61 of course) .

Glad to hear you are making progress. I know I would love to actually use my cards in a real game.

Yakumo Fujii said:

Not for long...

I finally got to the post office today - so hopefully you'll have your hands on it shortly.

Tirade said:
Glad to hear you are making progress. I know I would love to actually use my cards in a real game.

Actually thanks to Woot I just received BK1 061 today. I have all the cards in Set 1 + the 2 city cards scanned and translated and I am about half way through Set 2 now. By chance with another CCG game I'm working on I came across an online CCG program called LackeyCCG and I'm working on creating a plug-in for Berserk to work with that program. So it may be possible to play the game online with other people once I get my translations done.

w00t said:
Not for long...

I finally got to the post office today - so hopefully you'll have your hands on it shortly.

Thanks I received it today and sent you an email confirming it with an offer.

Just an update on the cards that I am still missing. Once again you can email me at shinjieva@hotmail.com if you are interested in selling/trading/or scaning your copy of the card. Thanks for all of those who have helped.

BK4 04/80
BK4 07/80

BK5 06/80
BK5 66/80

I have currently competed Set 1 + the 2 city cards and working on Set 2 I'm on Card 48 right now. By chance with another CCG game I'm working on I came across an online CCG program called LackeyCCG and I'm working on creating a plug-in for Berserk to work with that program. So it may be possible to play the game online with other people once I get my translations and the plug-in created. Hopefully this will all work out and eveyone that wants to play this game will be able to.

Yakumo Fujii said:
Just an update on the cards that I am still missing.

Scans of the final 4 cards you needed emailed - look forward to seeing translated versions.

Hopefully someone may be able to help me out too. I need only two cards to complete my collection - both from volume 4 - numbers 23 & 54. Please send me a PM if you have them to trade or sell.

Grovel said:
Scans of the final 4 cards you needed emailed - look forward to seeing translated versions.

Hopefully someone may be able to help me out too. I need only two cards to complete my collection - both from volume 4 - numbers 23 & 54. Please send me a PM if you have them to trade or sell.

Thanks I have scans of all the cards now and working on getting the translations and english versions of the cards made. I just completed Set 2 and I am now starting on Set 3.

Current update on cards needed: I now have scans of all the cards thanks to Grovel for sending me scans of the last 4 cards I was missing. I would still like to physically have the 4 cards I am missing and I am willing to trade or pay for them. Below are the 4 cards I am missing.

Update on my project: I currently have all of Set 1 and Set 2 translated with digital English versions of those cards completed and I am now working on Set 3.

BK4 04/80
BK4 07/80

BK5 06/80
BK5 66/80

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Yakumo Fujii said:
Thanks I have scans of all the cards now and working on getting the translations and english versions of the cards made. I just completed Set 2 and I am now starting on Set 3.

Current update on cards needed: I now have scans of all the cards thanks to Grovel for sending me scans of the last 4 cards I was missing. I would still like to physically have the 4 cards I am missing and I am willing to trade or pay for them. Below are the 4 cards I am missing.

Update on my project: I currently have all of Set 1 and Set 2 translated with digital English versions of those cards completed and I am now working on Set 3.

BK4 04/80
BK4 07/80

BK5 06/80
BK5 66/80

Good to hear you have completed translations for set 2. Pretty fast work, if you ask me. I know certain phrases are used over on cards, but that's still a lot of cards to translate.

I did recently buy some Volume 5 packs, but did not pull 06 or 66. Again, you will have better luck finding 06 (Judeau) over 66 (Griffith - Super Rare).

Grovel said:

Funny that you mention Vol 4 number 23. Once upon a time, I remember pulling like 3 of that card (after buying several Vol 4 boxes). By the time you came around to contacting me, I had already traded or sold all of them.

Tirade said:
Good to hear you have completed translations for set 2. Pretty fast work, if you ask me. I know certain phrases are used over on cards, but that's still a lot of cards to translate.

I did recently buy some Volume 5 packs, but did not pull 06 or 66. Again, you will have better luck finding 06 (Judeau) over 66 (Griffith - Super Rare).

Funny that you mention Vol 4 number 23. Once upon a time, I remember pulling like 3 of that card (after buying several Vol 4 boxes). By the time you came around to contacting me, I had already traded or sold all of them.
It takes time to re-work a card since I'm doing it by myself with the free time I have. It does seem to go pretty quickly once I'm on a roll though. Although things were getting a bit hectic these past 2 months with other projects I was working on so I had to take a break from the Berserk card translations. I have started back up again and completed the translations for the first 30 cards in set 3. I‘m slowly working my way back into it. Thanks again for the BK4 07/80 card.

===CURRENT UPDATE====

I am now looking for the following 3 cards to physically complete my collection. If anyone wants to trade or sell these cards please contact me at shinjieva@hotmail.com and we will work something out. Thanks again for all those who have helped me out with this project by selling/trading cards with me.

BK4 04/80

BK5 06/80
BK5 66/80

Top Bottom