Berserk Trading Cards

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Yakumo Fujii said:
It takes time to re-work a card since I'm doing it by myself with the free time I have. It does seem to go pretty quickly once I'm on a roll though. Although things were getting a bit hectic these past 2 months with other projects I was working on so I had to take a break from the Berserk card translations. I have started back up again and completed the translations for the first 30 cards in set 3. I‘m slowly working my way back into it. Thanks again for the BK4 07/80 card.

===CURRENT UPDATE====

I am now looking for the following 3 cards to physically complete my collection. If anyone wants to trade or sell these cards please contact me at shinjieva@hotmail.com and we will work something out. Thanks again for all those who have helped me out with this project by selling/trading cards with me.

BK4 04/80

BK5 06/80
BK5 66/80
Would these cards in question appear in the smaller packs or would they have a chance to appear in the starter pack? I had two boxes of Berserk trading card's in which one was given to Aaz but I still have my own. let me know and I can check it out when i get home tonight.

NVM... the starter pack I have are all BK1 :farnese:

Dennis1981

Berserk Rulezzzzz
Hi all,

Are there still ppl looking to complete there Berserk Trading Card collection ? I have a lot of extra's. PM me with your list and I will see what I have for you.
I'm also looking for some cards I still need to complete my collection.
From Volume 2 I need card number 46 the Holo card.
From Volume 3 card number 16 the Holo Card.
From Volume 4 card number 23, 33, 51 and 56 all Holo Cards.
From Volume 5 card number 7 and 23 also all Holo Cards.

I'm also looking for promo cards normal and Holo cards (normally they start with CN.....)
and illustration cards normal en Holo cards (they say BERSERK01, 02, 03 etc.)

Thanks

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
I know this is an old thread (original poster hasn't been online in 5 months), but I'm curious to know what other progress has been made. I'd love to play the game based on solid english translations.

Top Bottom