Episode 305

so back to guts, yay!
is the last image a shot from the moon shpwing the earth getting covered by ganishkas light, or is it just me?

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Oh my Lord... The Moonmen have quite a sight to see!

In all seriousness, the obligatory "HOLY SHIT," "I CAN'T WAIT," and "WHOA IT'S GUTS!"

We're in for some serious shit, my friends.

X

Xem

Wow! Tapping my foot in anticipation as I type this, simply awesome.

And, is it just me, or is Guts startin to look bit healthier? :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
cryo said:
is the last image a shot from the moon shpwing the earth getting covered by ganishkas light, or is it just me?

No, that's exactly what it is.

Deci said:
And, is it just me, or is Guts startin to look bit healthier? :guts:

Hard to say from a shot like this. He still looks gaunt in that picture.

Hm, what's on the last scan? Its not part of Ganishka's body. Apostle? But this plough... It's that guys' from 297.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Knight said:
Hm, what's on the last scan? Its not part of Ganishka's body. Apostle? But this plough... It's that guys' from 297.

Yeah, it looks like a plow. Could be anyone's, though. The question is why is there some snake-tail thingie next to it? Did normal humans transform into monsters? Have spiritual creatures appeared into the world (and if so, are they attacking people)?

Side note, but Miura's comment is that he prays for the soul of Kaoru Kurimoto (recently deceased author of Guin Saga).

Yay Guts! I'm wondering how hes gonna get all the rust off of that metal forearm lol. Its going to be a lot of scrubbing with a wire brush, 1 handed!.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Knight said:
And how about "kingdom of heaven" and crowning :judo:

Kingdom of heaven? You mean a heavenly kingdom under Griffith's rule? Anyway, whatever's happening, monsters have appeared (total letdown if it's just an apostle :ganishka:).

Hm, probably kingdom "looks like heaven", which Griff dreamed for. And then people should make hell from it. Like God Hand planed.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Knight said:
Hm, probably kingdom "looks like heaven", which Griff dreamed for. And then people should make hell from it. Like God Hand planed.

Griffith wants to be king. We don't know what he wants his kingdom to be like (and he might have different desires and reasons for it now than he did as a human, before the Eclipse). Same with the God Hand, of which Griffith is a member. We don't know what its plans are.

Ok, but if he wants "kingdom of hell", why all this "defend pope! defend people!", cakes from Charlotte. Yes, i know Femto wants Hell :guts: But he wants that people do it themselves.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Knight said:
Yes, i know Femto wants Hell :guts: But he wants that people do it themselves.

That's groundless speculation. We don't know the details of what Femto wants.

That's groundless speculation. We don't know the details of what Femto wants.
Yes, we dont. But we can speculate about near future, basing on what Griffith Reborn done, and How! he it done.
He need Pope. He need Charlotte. He need people of Midland, alive. If he want to do hell himself, why he didnt take rule by his own, Femto force?
And in the end, true Devil always only pushes human, human has right to choice.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Knight said:
we can speculate about near future, basing on what Griffith Reborn done, and How! he it done.

"Griffith Reborn" isn't a designation I would recommend you to use. It's a misnomer.

Knight said:
He need Pope. He need Charlotte. He need people of Midland, alive. If he want to do hell himself, why he didnt take rule by his own, Femto force?

The fact Griffith didn't just destroy everything and everyone he came across doesn't prove your earlier point. And if I were you I wouldn't be so sure of what he really needs or not. Not every action has to be motivated by a basic need.

Knight said:
And in the end, true Devil always only pushes human, human has right to choice.

What's your basis for defining what a "true devil" is like? And in a world governed by causality, human choices have been shown to not matter much.

The fact Griffith didn't just destroy everything and everyone he came across doesn't prove your earlier point.
Ok. Esclipse. Why God Hand didnt do Femto by force? Because sacrifice is "act of will". It proves that idea of "freedom of will" is important in Berserk.
Then. Miura want to show us the differece beetween "true" and "not true" darkness. We know that Griffith must be true, but dont know how it will look exactly. But we know how looks "not true" darkness. Its Great Emperor Ganishka. People under his rule didnt choose anything, they are victims which only want "normal life".

In fact for this moment people didnt choose evil, in Albion them wanted only salvation. So if "kingdom of hell" should start from this moment, Griffith wont be "true".

Light that bright would blind many folks.... The last scan just looks like a netting fluttering in the wind.. Looking forward to it.

Keep going Miura!!

looking at the bottom of the thing in the last scan , you can see something very close to a snake's/reptile's underbelly, so i doubt it's a net

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Knight said:
Ok. Esclipse. Why God Hand didnt do Femto by force? Because sacrifice is "act of will". It proves that idea of "freedom of will" is important in Berserk.

What the hell are you talking about? Yes, Griffith chose to sacrifice his men. But that doesn't prove anything you said. His whole life was engineered so he'd chose to. And he did. What's the relation with forcing things? "Doing Femto by force"? What does that even mean? Not only is it hardly possible considering the very process a member of the God Hand goes through to be born, but there was no need to.

We're told very early in Berserk that the world is ruled by the principle of causality, and that people's choices matter very little in the end. That's a hard fact that's only being put into question now that the worlds are merging. And your basic premise fully contradicts it.

Knight said:
Then. Miura want to show us the differece beetween "true" and "not true" darkness. We know that Griffith must be true, but dont know how it will look exactly. But we know how looks "not true" darkness. Its Great Emperor Ganishka. People under his rule didnt choose anything, they are victims which only want "normal life".

Dude I'm sorry to tell you but what you're saying here isn't just confusing, it's also not based on anything concrete in the story. "True" and "untrue" darkness is a notion you just made up. And you don't know what Miura wants to show us or not either.

Ganishka was evil and that's that. His brief rule of the Midland territory he conquered was brutal and grisly. That's all. What people did or what they wanted doesn't matter. As for Griffith's rule, like you said, we don't know what it'll be like. But because we know what Ganishka's rule while still at war was like doesn't mean we can deduce that Griffith's country will be paradisiac, only to be corrupted by its people. That's just an assumption. It's not impossible, but nothing proves it will happen either, so don't pretend otherwise.

Knight said:
If fact for this moment people didnt choose evil, in Albion them wanted only salvation. So if "kingdom of hell" should start from this moment, Griffith wont be "true".

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're saying. You need to make an effort with your English. What people wanted in Albion didn't matter. And many of them weren't good people. As for Griffith, what he is or not isn't defined by people's intentions. He's the Falcon of Darkness and nothing will change that.

cryo said:
looking at the bottom of the thing in the last scan , you can see something very close to a snake's/reptile's underbelly, so i doubt it's a net

People assume it could be the extremity of the net, like a rope or something.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Knight. Chill out. This is the 305 hype thread, ok?

And WHOA! Neo Tokyo just EXPLODED! :isidro:

That last page is the most haunting for me. I have utterly no idea what it's of. My first thought was that it was a sea creature near the boat... But ... now Im thinking its near the farms outside Wyndham, showing the first glimpse of astral creatures appearing in the world -- their new home. What a tease this preview scanner is!

Top Bottom