List of creatures in the "New World"

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
The whole fighting a giant sea creature while going over the ocean thing is a bit cliche to me at this point, (most likely because of too many RPGs) but I'm sure Miura will find a way to make it more interesting than I'd usually expect it to be, and I would love to see Azan in action some more. :azan:

I'd like to see a wendigo or three. I'm sure they're too close to the spirits and zombies we've already seen for Miura to use them, but I'm sure he could make them special (like he did with the incubi).

A doppelgänger would be pretty cool too.

D

DrPepperPro

Maybe this thing. It looks like some kind of boar-turtle combo.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc145/DrPepperPro/misc/Berserk-28-015.jpg

I think you've missed Centaurs.

Personally I wouldn't like to see human-like creatures, except for mermaids.

But we must have a Kraken! :rakshas:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
fuxberg said:

That depends on what Miura will like to have. It would be nice, but it's all up to Miura to show us what he wants in the berserk world.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
fuxberg said:

haha I can't believe I missed that! Updating OP to put in Centaurs!

The creatures can be listed into three main groups: the good, the bad, and the neutral, with everything else falling in between those lines. how would you categorize them all as such?

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Badass mode ash said:
The creatures can be listed into three main groups: the good, the bad, and the neutral, with everything else falling in between those lines. how would you categorize them all as such?
I, myself, would put them into two categories, the predators :chomp: and the prey :sad:

X

Xem

Maybe we don't know enough yet, but those little guys in loincloths holding weapons, with the pointy ears and noses, on page 9... those are likely to be goblins I'd think.

edit: Oh, and you also forgot to mention we've already seen golems. =)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Deci said:
Maybe we don't know enough yet, but those little guys in loincloths holding weapons, with the pointy ears and noses, on page 9... those are likely to be goblins I'd think.

Well we don't know what they are yet, they could be Hobgoblins. However, seeing how this is Berserk they are most likely Goblins.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Deci said:

Yeah I think they are. I marked it off in the list.

Would a succubus count as mythological creature in the list?

If one shows up later on in the story like during a cutaway to a village and men disappearing or something?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Slan_wings said:
Would a succubus count as mythological creature in the list?

Why not. There are already incubi, so succubi are possible. That being said, if some were to appear in the story, they might differ from their traditional representation.

Rhombaad said:
I don't think we ever came to a conclusion about what they were in the episode 306 thread.

We didn't although people here on the forums have discussed about what they were if you read the entire thread of episode 306. I guess we all just have to wait till the next episode to know what exactly these creatures are and why are they cleaning the ceiling? :???:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
slan69 said:
I guess we all just have to wait till the next episode to know what exactly these creatures are and why are they cleaning the ceiling? :???:
Somehow I doubt the title of Episode 307 is going to be "The Attic Cleaners." Nor 308.

Top Bottom