1:1 scale replica of Skull Knight Helmet!!!

Oh wow, VERY impressive, and so hard to pass on especially since he's such a favorite character of mine! I'm definitely interested, and shall be able to make payment for it next month.

Quick question - what are the dimensions of this (height, width), and what are the possible payment options you offer?

IncantatioN said:
Oh wow, VERY impressive, and so hard to pass on especially since he's such a favorite character of mine! I'm definitely interested, and shall be able to make payment for it next month.

Quick question - what are the dimensions of this (height, width), and what are the possible payment options you offer?

Come aboard IncantatioN! :SK: Ah, and the dimensions are roughly 20 inches tall, and 16 inches wide and deep.

Sweet, thanks! I can't wait :rawr: ... I think he said I was getting # 16.

EDIT:
I just got my SK helmet from Zoliv who was selling his due to personal reasons. This looks super cool beyond my imagination ...

IMG_3246.jpg

IMG_3247.jpg

IMG_3249.jpg

IMG_3252.jpg

The 3 thorns broke in transit, but I have the pieces and will ask James what sort of glue I could use so it sticks super-good. The thing I noticed though is that the head is higher (placed) when I compare it with DirectDk's version. When you look at SK straight up, I can clearly see a transparent rod, versus when I look at DirectDk's Sk straight up. I noticed the cheekbones appear higher too, so I figured I wasn't being anal/ nuts about it haha! You think I should ask James on how I could shave off the top of it just a little bit so it could rest lower, or leave it as it is? Gaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh *pulls his hair* ... but, this is so great as is too hahaha. I gotta figure where to put this monster piece :SK:

I've received my helmet two days ago, I only got a small issue with the tip of his Spiked Collar that got craked during the transit but nothing really bad and it will be easily fixed. Other than that, everything was extremely well packed.
This helmet is a pure beauty, from sculpt to paint work, it's simply awesome!
Thanks again to James and Derek for this cool project. :SK:

Congrats TBOD! A colleague at work suggested I use part of the helmet to store candy for kids or for Halloween ... HELL NO beast!

EDIT: So this past weekend I finally got a superglue, and tried to fix the missing horns, below is the end result -

A full crown of horns ...
IMG_3416.jpg

Missing small piece ...
IMG_3421.jpg

Small hollow spot in the second-last thorn ... actually you can't notice it unless you come real close to it ...
IMG_3425.jpg

So it's pretty cool ... the horn that's slightly broken~ish looking gives you the impression he's been battling it out with Zodd :rakshas:

G

Gnomeking

Hey everyone this is my first post. I'm the lucky guy getting red eyes. Ill post pics after I get my helmet.

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Gnomeking said:
Hey everyone this is my first post. I'm the lucky guy getting red eyes. Ill post pics after I get my helmet.

Welcome to the Skullknight forums. :void: I can't wait to see your photos!

Gnomeking said:

Welcome! :serpico: And yes, please post pics when you get it!!! Would love to see!

Ahmetal

God hand help us
Skull Knight bust 1:1 scale

I'm lucky enough to have commissioned a life size Skull Knight helmet. Not from the master himself, James Perkins, but a friend of his. I feel so lucky and hope to commission the other helmets once this project is complete. I look forward to sharing the progress and final product here.

Ahmetal

God hand help us
Berserker78 said:
man that's a good choice i want one too, but too late i think enjoy yours :isidro:

It's not too late! If anyone else is interested I can put you in contact with the artist.

Ahmetal

God hand help us
Mangetsu said:
Look's good until now, how do you want the Bust to look ? similar to the one which DirectDk made ?

JUST like the one DirectDK made, yes.

Thorns, spikes, collar, blue eyes, same color/paint scheme...though I'd be up for suggestion. But I can't imagine it better.

Does the original one's head rotate?

Top Bottom