Share your awkward/embarissing stories!

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
HI, Gang!

Vampire Hunter Bob again bringing you another thread for everyone to shell out more stories from our personal lives!

Beginning at 8:45, I leave to pick up a woman I promised I’d take to the movies. This is the 3rd time hanging out with her and I’m feeling proud of myself that I’m dating this attractive chick! I get to her place five minutes late and we rush to the movie theater. “The movie starts at 10:10, it’s 10 minutes away no big deal”. We get to the movie theater at exactly 10 pm. We hustle to the door expecting to watch, The Hangover, and laugh our asses off… we did not!

“I think this is the wrong theater”, she says.

I, being a man admitted I was wrong, slowly walked towards my car and began plugging my GPS for any theaters in the area. We head out again on the road, but to my dismay it was 30 minutes in the other direction. So instead we settle to getting some brews and watching movies with her roommates instead. We get to the best liquor store where I run into a friend of mine who works there, we chit chat and my lady friend walks away.

“Dude, who is that”, my friend proclaims loudly.

“Ah. She is this girl that has wanted to hang out with me again and again”.

“Well, she’s fucking hot man. DO HER”, he ordered.

We get back to her place and her roommates give me an odd look. The same look me and John Water’s give each other whenever we run into each other buying booze at 1 in the morning. My lady friend and I make our way to the sofa, enjoying the booze we bought when suddenly, her ex-boyfriend walks, giving me a foul look.

He chugs down one of my beers. “Rough stuff”, he belched out.

“Not really”, I replied while sipping on my beer.

I knew at this point I have two choices, 1. Get the hell out of there or 2. Stick it out like a man and be awesome. I picked 2.
What a great fucking idea that turned out to be. In the end my plan backfired and I was left with my chick friend giving each other looks which if they were words would only be, “so… this ain’t good”.

Around one o’clock, I realized I had still been sipping that same beer for the entirety of the night. I was about to suggest to my lady friend we go outside, but before I could move she said it’s her bed time. With my jaw dropped I got in my car and drove home.

That was pretty damn awkward for me!

Lets hear it gang, share your stories.

KazigluBey

Misanthrōpos
Well last week while I was vacuuming out my Koi pond I took an involuntary swim after stepping on a slippery patch on the liner. :judo:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Re: Share your awkward/embarrassing stories!

Well this was back in 2001 so i was still in the Marine Corps. Being a bored marine working the night shift in my shop I was looking through yahoo profiles and what not to find girls to chat with and found one that was in Okinawa. I got in contact with her and we started shooting the shit about random things.

She told me to come on by where she was at which was a navy dock area called White Beach. So I get there and they are having a huge party and getting shitty drunk. I join in the festivities and we both start getting drunk together. :carcus:

Well like most stories like this one thing leads to another and we are naked in her room trying to do things. Well we are both pretty drunk and for what ever reason she gets up and goes into her room mates room and I start going after her telling her to that we should go back to her room. Well at that time her room mate comes in with another person and she is staring at her naked friend and my nice tan ass. So she gets this weirded out face which turns into anger since it looks like we were trying to bump uglies in her bed.

I finally get her to come to her room where we continue and what not (threw it into door number two :guts: ) . I wanted to add that she was a total freak and well, although I like sleaze and the nastier the better, I got worried a few times. For one while we were going at it she told me..

"Hit me!", while in mid stride I say what the fuck? She goes , "Yea, i want you to punch me as hard as you can". I reply with "How about no?". After a bit more she says that she wants me to cum inside of her. So as not wanting to disappoint her too much I decided to do that in her other orifice. Mission Accomplished! :badbone:

She then get's an angry email which she reads the next morning with her friend bitching her out saying how fucked up it was to do that in HER bed.

I just laughed it up and had a welp moment.

I also wanted to add that after a year and a half after that incident, I saw her on Yahoo instant messenger and we got caught up... I found out that she was back in the states at a navy base for women that were pregnant and single. :ganishka: Crisis averted!

Edited for more lolz

Copy/Pasted from my online dating profile (you know I gets the wimminz):
I'm in my room playing this rad synthesizer that is part computer part synthesizer that hooks up to the TV. I'm sitting on a stool, about 4 inches away from the TV screen, and it's REALLY hot, so I'm naked. I'm playing Rihanna's "Umbrella" with the volume way too loud, and my mom walks in on me. I'm totally in the nude with a synth on my lap four inches away from the TV. I go "MO-O-O-O-O-OM!" and then after that I finish the song.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
TOPIC REVIVAL WITH AN OLD STORY :daiba:

So, a few years back I was always afraid to go out and learn to drive. I got plenty of practice in driveways and after hours school parking lots, but I had never made the push to drive out in the streets yet. My grandpa decided that was complete bullshit, so he came to pick me up to spend a week with him learning to drive(and doing yard work :sad:). So he shows up to pick me up, and we're driving out of my wonderful town of Modesto to head over to where he lives in Menlo Park. We're about to go onto the highway and he pulls over to the side of the road, looks at me, and says "Okay, come over to the driver's side." Of course, I'm like :isidro:! and after some convincing, I decide just to do it. I was a bit nervous of course, but I got over it and just drove for a few miles without any real problems. The embarrassing part of the story comes the next day.

So the next day he decides to take me out to another stretch of highway to drive on... one that has pretty close lanes, on a mountain road, and full of bicyclists who like to ride EXTREMELY close to where cars can hit them without paying much attention. After a while of driving like this, I'm getting a bit more used to it and he decides to have me turn into this place and make a U-turn so we can drive back down the other way. So I turn into this place which has one of those roundabout deals with a planter in it and some trees in the middle and he wants me to make a turn there. I have like 5 cars behind me looking impatient and 5 or 6 cars on the opposite side that want to keep moving and have to wait for me. I start to make the turn not sharp enough and my grandpa keeps repeating over and over again to turn sharper. The moment gets to me and I somehow accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake and...
:farnese: :farnese: :farnese: BAM I GO UP THE PLANTER AND INTO A TREE! :farnese: :farnese: :farnese:

Needless to say, I spent the rest of the week driving around a Wal Mart parking lot.
and my grandpa's car got hit in another parking lot according to the insurance :troll:

After that I just got my motorcycle license and a motor scooter to ride around town(like a boss)

Oburi

All praise Grail
I had a fear of using public restrooms when I was young and in the third grade I shit on the floor in the stall. Eventually word got out somehow that it was me and I got made fun of for the rest of the year. I was "the boy who pooped on the floor".

X

Xem

I'm a sleep walker. I've got too many stories to tell, sadly mostly from someone elses perspective since... well, I'm not awake while they happen!

A couple highlights though:

- Slept walked into my room mates bedroom and disrobed and proceeded to Superman dive into his bed - while his girlfriend at the time was with him.

- Apparently took my pants off in the bathroom and walked into a different room mates room while he was awake and laid down on the floor by his bed.

- Pee'd on the stairs outside my old bedroom waaay back when I lived with my parents.

Fun times! :ubik:

Top Bottom