Silent Hill or Raccoon City?

Which path would you rather be forced to take?

• Silent Hill

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Raccoon City

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
1245456807784.jpg

Which path would you take? Also, you can't go backwards you dirty cheater :mozgus:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Raccoon City I can escape from, with enough bullets. But after you enter Silent Hill ... it might not be possible.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Bring it on Silent Hill! :badbone:

I'd go to Silent Hill, but that's because I'm dumb like that. I'm more then positive your chances of survival are lower in Silent Hill then in Raccoon city, unless you run into a tyrant.

Dar_Klink

Come on guys, don't you want to find out what all your subconscious fears and insecurities are by seeing them in the form of horrible demons and mindfucking situations? :griffnotevil:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Darklink286 said:
Come on guys, don't you want to find out what all your subconscious fears and insecurities are by seeing them in the form of horrible demons and mindfucking situations? :griffnotevil:

I believe that's why I'd want to go to Silent Hill. Nothing says self improvement like beating your insecurities to death with a lead pipe.

Dar_Klink

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
I believe that's why I'd want to go to Silent Hill. Nothing says self improvement like beating your insecurities to death with a lead pipe.
See, there's a real man for ya! :guts:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:

Haha. :ganishka: I love that. I need to be more like you.

I don't really want to go to either (not really into the whole dying in the most horrific and painful way), but I'd much rather go to Silent Hill just to explore, check out the monsters and locations, and, like Bob said, beat my insecurities to death with a lead pipe, lmao.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Man, that's a hard choice. Though I've played way more of the RE franchise than SH, the town in Silent Hill is what really makes the series.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Aazealh said:
Man, that's a hard choice. Though I've played way more of the RE franchise than SH, the town in Silent Hill is what really makes the series.

Yeah. Silent Hill would be the one I'd prefer to go to too if I had no choice. Having to face your inner demons, in monster form, would be fun in video games, but in real life I imagine that would be a terrible experience where you could only stand so much of it.

NightCrawler said:
Raccoon City has hotter chicks.

Tie breaker.

Nurses dude. :carcus:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Yeah. Silent Hill would be the one I'd prefer to go to too if I had no choice. Having to face your inner demons, in monster form, would be fun in video games, but in real life I imagine that would be a terrible experience where you could only stand so much of it.
Wait, I'm confused. In this thread you DO have a choice, but you'd still choose Silent Hill, even though after admitting it would be a "terrible experience where you could only stand so much of it" ?

Dar_Klink

Walter said:
Wait, I'm confused. In this thread you DO have a choice, but you'd still choose Silent Hill, even though after admitting it would be a "terrible experience where you could only stand so much of it" ?
Maybe he's a glutton for punishment? I wonder how that would manifest in Silent Hill...

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Walter said:

You can't always run away from your internal problems by fighting zombies and tyrants.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
You can't always run away from your internal problems by fighting zombies and tyrants.
So you'd rather psychoanalyze yourself in hell with no promise of escape than the alternative. Ok. I was just confused. Now I get it. :rakshas:

X

Xem

Hmmmm, intense psychological trauma OR getting to live out my fantasies of slaughtering thousands upon thousands of zombies while running amok through a city... hmmm, Raccoon City here I come!

If you went to Silent Hill, you were meant to be. Meaning, you've obviously got issues with yourself. In Silent Hill, it's like living your worst possible nightmare, with only a small chance of redemption and survival (then again, you might get picked up by a UFO :badbone:), whereas with Raccoon City, it's all about killing monsters, fighting a comic book villain, and getting TO DA CHOPPA before the bomb blows up. I'll go with Raccoon City, since it'd be like starring in your own awesome action horror movie.

Raccoon City I don't think will indirectly lead you to a hell spawned world, even though you may feel like your already there.

Raccoon City all the way. A short stay is preferred. :rakshas:

Silent Hill no doubt. I'd find the Dog controlling everything and give him some bratwurst. It'd be a pretty rockin time after that.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
I LOVE the Silent Hill games and would consider a trip there to be a great learning experience. Actually more like an introspective nightmare!
I'm going to go with my heart though and choose my older and dearer friend Raccoon City, too many good memories. And to quote one of my favorite S.T.A.R.S. members, "I HAVE THIS!"

DSC01157.jpg

Top Bottom