Father's Day

Oburi

All praise Grail
Th3Branded0ne said:
Happy Father's day to all the SK.net members who are already proud parents. Enjoy your day with your families, have a blast! :guts:

Thanks for reminding me lol. I'm ganna go...call my dad.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
We should post some awesome stories about our dads in here! That's true appreciation.
I already talked about this some time ago in another thread, but when I was in around 2nd-3rd grade I found a handmade map of the last dungeon in Zelda 2: The Adventures of Link underneath one of my dad's giant speakers in the living room. It had locations for each enemy and item/etc in the dungeon. To this day whenever I make a map or hand drawn aid for myself while playing a game, I think about that map. Awesome, isn't it? :guts: I'm actually leaving right now for my dad's house, so everyone post some more awesome stories I can read when I get back.
Edit: Also post some awesome stories about being a dad in here if that applies.

Oburi

All praise Grail
handsome rakshas said:
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads on SK.net!

My dad was so happy to see me today he made me go on the roof and fix the shingles!

Lol funny shit, that sounds like something that would happen to me.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Called my step-dad and wished him a happy fathers day. I don't know about awesome but I remember one time that our house got TP'ed and it rained after that... so the next morning on a Saturday... who do you think had to clean it up. :mozgus:

Top Bottom