Episode 306

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
That's great news. I knew it was this year, but wasn't sure if anything official would be done. Congratulations on such a massive accomplishment, Miura.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Domo arigato gozaimasu, Miura-sensei. 20 years of the best comic (manga or otherwise) I have ever read. You deserve a giant pat on the back for such thorough storywriting, artwork, and dedication. A collective high-five from us to you, good sir.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
The man in me wants to roar out congratulations and pat our favorite mangaka on the back! :ganishka:
The little girl in me wants to make Miura a cute bookmark. :???:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Don't get too emotional guys, it's just an issue of YA that will focus on Berserk. Not the first and not the last, though I hope it'll be exceptionally amazing.

As for celebrating the 20th anniversary itself, maybe a dedicated thread would be more appropriate.

Gobolatula said:
Domo arigato gozaimasu, Miura-sensei. 20 years of the best comic (manga or otherwise) I have ever read. You deserve a giant pat on the back for such thorough storywriting, artwork, and dedication. A collective high-five from us to you, good sir.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Here's hoping for another [however more years it will be] of greatness. The guy's really gotten better and better as the years have gone by, as far as I'm concerned. For any writer and/or artist to continue a series for 20 years is such sheer dedication that is most unprecedented. Thank you, Mr. Miura.

Top Bottom