Super Awesome BERSERK Gashapons!!!

E

emorace

Grovel said:
My set arrived yesterday - bought from Ebay.

Only had a quick look though as I had to go out last night - but first impressions are they are really good!

HLJ didn´t got the set available till today, no response to my pre-order :(
I´ve seen this Seller on Ebay, come´s from taiwan right?

emorace said:
I´ve seen this Seller on Ebay, come´s from taiwan right?

The seller I got mine from is in Hong Kong - $39.99 for full set of 13.

Shipping was $25 but arrived in 3 days so not bad at all.

Grovel said:
The seller I got mine from is in Hong Kong - $39.99 for full set of 13.

Shipping was $25 but arrived in 3 days so not bad at all.

Sounds like it was shipped EMS. It is expensive but it is the only way I'd have something shipped from HK.

Ko Ninja

¯\(O_o)/¯ クー
Hey guys, long time no see. Has anyone seen a showing of the full set on Ebay that ISN'T the one for $85 Buy Now?

Ko Ninja said:
Hey guys, long time no see. Has anyone seen a showing of the full set on Ebay that ISN'T the one for $85 Buy Now?

You can try getting a box off of Yahoo Japan Auctions. I have seen a couple on their and now the gashapons are also being sold individually on YJA. I would just stick with getting the box.

Ko Ninja

¯\(O_o)/¯ クー
slan69 said:
You can try getting a box off of Yahoo Japan Auctions. I have seen a couple on their and now the gashapons are also being sold individually on YJA. I would just stick with getting the box.
I'm actually in no big hurry. I prefer to buy sets. Never ever get a complete set of anything when I buy boxes of those. Thanks, though!

Ko Ninja said:
I'm actually in no big hurry. I prefer to buy sets. Never ever get a complete set of anything when I buy boxes of those. Thanks, though!

Actually some of the seller's on YJA have the complete set of 13.

Mine turned up yesterday and just opened them.... really really excellent figures and highly recommend them for anyone - especially the secret Puck :puck:.

I assume that you always get a full set when you buy a box, plus two extras (mine were Slan and Femto) so it's well worth following that route that YJ in my opinion.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Palance said:
I assume that you always get a full set when you buy a box, plus two extras (mine were Slan and Femto) so it's well worth following that route that YJ in my opinion.

Yeah I bought my set off HLJ and got everything plus an extra Puck & Casca.

By the way, I'd never paid this any attention before, but look at this page closely: http://www.younganimal.com/berserk/figure/index.html

Behind the characters are their names in the Latin alphabet. Nothing new, except for...

Gashapon-TheSkullKnight.jpg

The SkullKnight. :badbone:

That's Berserk's Official Corner on Young Animal's website. As official as it gets! :carcus: Now if only AOW could get it right...

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
If anyone ends up with extras they'd like to trade for other berserk stuffs I'd be all about it. :carcus:

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Why, look who just joined my Berserk merchandise collection! :void: :badbone:

Got them for 8 bucks at the Kinokuniya in Japantown, San Francisco yesterday when I went to see the premiere of the 2nd Gurren Lagann movie! I was seriously lucky to get Void and Skully on my first try! I wish I would've bought more of them, but I was scared of my funds running dry before I had to ride the train home. :isidro:

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Got a new camera for Christmas so I decided to use my horrible photo-taking skills for this!

HURRAY FOR OVERINDULGENCE! :guts:

Hopefully these have the effect of making you guys want these more rather than making you never want to choose me to photograph your wedding. :troll:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Konketsuji said:
Maybe you two were lucky? What are the odds to get 5 Puck(or someone else) figures, is it possible?

As far as I know buying the set guarantees you to get each model.

I wish I could still find these, I checked on ebay and I found one seller price each at around 11 dollars plus shipping. I think that I just a little pricey, if anyone knows where I can buy these that would be great.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Berserker Guts 23 said:
I wish I could still find these, I checked on ebay and I found one seller price each at around 11 dollars plus shipping. I think that I just a little pricey, if anyone knows where I can buy these that would be great.

How about the link in the first post?

DirectDK said:
HLJ: http://www.hlj.com/product/TKM03222

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
They got em at BigBad too. Probably a similar price after shipping.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TKM10000&mode=retail

Top Bottom