A few more Avatars. ;)

HawksOrg-PDVD_106.jpg

HawksOrg-PDVD_094.jpg

HawksOrg-PDVD_056.jpg

HawksOrg-PDVD_044.jpg

HawksOrg-PDVD_016.jpg

BlackSwordsman

I MUST BREAK YOU!
I tried my hand at making avatars... Didn't know a specific size so I picked what I figured was exceptable, basically I resized the new picture I colored and the Griffith one is another one I made a while back.

skgriff.jpg

and

gutsthumbnail.jpg

nir085

Horse and Armor
It sure is. One of them even forces me to conform to color [avatars].
Thanks.

By the way, which card lineup did the Locus image come from?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
nir085 said:
By the way, which card lineup did the Locus image come from?

What do you mean? Which color it is? Red, from the Neo Hawks. I've got more cards avatars in power here, they'd fit nicely as avatars if Walter was ok to include them in the database (there's no way I'll host them).

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Aazealh said:
they'd fit nicely as avatars if Walter was ok to include them in the database (there's no way I'll host them).
One day, when I'm not too lazy. Maybe today? But probably not...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Walter said:
One day, when I'm not too lazy. Maybe today? But probably not...

I tried to do a good old color the other day... I can't even stay in the lines anymore. =)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
"Griffith No More!" said:
I tried to do a good old color the other day... I can't even stay in the lines anymore. =)
Me either. THat vritannis image I did yesterday looks like I colored it while on PCP. Thankfully I was forced to shrink it down to 200 pixels. No one will see my shame.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Walter said:
Me either. THat vritannis image I did yesterday looks like I colored it while on PCP. Thankfully I was forced to shrink it down to 200 pixels. No one will see my shame.

Gutset.jpg

Gutset2.jpg

What this morning's attempt yielded, tried to keep it simple, stylish and cinematic. Take your pick; dusk or sunset Guts. =)

P

paradise_lost

"Griffith No More!" said:
What this morning's attempt yielded, tried to keep it simple, stylish and cinematic. Take your pick; dusk or sunset Guts. =)

... I adore the one on the left ... it's so ... real ...

:-*

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
xechnao said:
Are you trying to be funny or something?
I thought Caska's eyes were supposed to be black and that was in a touching part of the story I' ld say.
Yeah, they're black. "Kuroi hitomi," when Casca sleeps with Guts to keep him warm just before he joins the Hawks. Looks like Konami dropped the ball in coloring her.

Top Bottom