Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jill

• Adon

• Total voters

puella

Berserk forever
this poll may be for the minor characters :)
I should take out the main characters because I think they hardly exist in real world :p
Notice it's for "common" character we can easily meet around us.
My vote goes to Corkus!!

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
I wish I could say Judeau, but I'm gonna have to go with Adon.

He's like Corkus without any redeeming qualities

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
my vote goes to corkus, although i think that many or nearly most of the characters could be seen as real or as symbols of people that exist in our world!
yet some of the characters cannot be seen as "really" real because they got some tough skills or attributes...

so if u reduce those charas only to their inner and individual attitude or behaviour u could even take Guts,Griffith,Caska,Judeau, ...or even Zodd as common real!? :eek:

however if u see all together i guess there is no doubt that corkus mostly is represantative for common people of this world!

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Maximus said:
so if u reduce those charas only to their inner and individual attitude or behaviour u could even take Guts,Griffith,Caska,Judeau, ...or even Zodd as common real!? :eek:

however if u see all together i guess there is no doubt that corkus mostly is represantative for common people of this world!

my thoughts exactly...

therefore, i didn't vote.

my vote could have gone to either Guts or Griffith or Caska or Judeau. i really can't tell for whom of them i feel the most empathy.

-TS

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
All_4_Yume said:
I voted for Adon because he's an incompetant idiot in charge (essentially like 90% of the superiors I've ever had at my jobs).

well... that's really a very good point! (and it's familiar to me as well) ;D

-TS

puella

Berserk forever
I do have a bunch of berserk characters around me.

me=Corkus + Puck +beast
my boss = Void
my old man=Zepec
a friend of mine = Nina
my superior = Adon
my brother-in-law = Judeau
another friend of mine= the queen of Midland

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Maximus said:
my vote goes to corkus, although i think that many or nearly most of the characters could be seen as real or as symbols of people that exist in our world!
yet some of the characters cannot be seen as "really" real because they got some tough skills or attributes...

Well ... I somehow disagree. I don't think there is anybody like Griffith, he's really like "out of a fairy tale" as many characters say. Such behaviour is really uncommon...
Anyway my vote goes for Zepec, it is sad to say but there are (too) many people like him :(

puella

Berserk forever
Guillaume said:
Anyway my vote goes for Zepec, it is sad to say but there are (too) many people like him :(

puckwait.jpg

hey!!!!
read this!
Walter said:
Vortrax said:
Then vote for her. We need more diversity in this poll!

I know the one vote for Zepec is not yours.
why didn't you vote for him? ::)

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Guillaume said:
I don't think there is anybody like Griffith, he's really like "out of a fairy tale" as many characters say. Such behaviour is really uncommon...

Well... I have to say that i disagree entirely with you, my friend. ^^

-TS

Pierre_Bronkovichi

ITS A WAY TO LIEVE!!
Jodo placed my vote. :'( Pierre cries :'( Pierre viewd the TV Berserk and cried :'( Jodo had a sad :'( Doesnt they agree? Tambien the portado, Jodo died and is sad? Pierre thinks often to himself. It is the agree.... So SADE! :'(

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Guillaume said:
Well ... I somehow disagree. I don't think there is anybody like Griffith, he's really like "out of a fairy tale" as many characters say. Such behaviour is really uncommon...
his behaviour or character might not be really common but i think it isn t that rare either...
i think that the number of griffith individuals in this world is beyond our expectations!(well not exactly like him but...i guess u know what i mean! ::))

Lliugusamui

around the corner
about the strong will dreamer, I agree there could be some people, but sorry nobody has the same charisma or is really like Griffith ... ^^
hum ... puella, i thought i had voted for zepec, now i don't know

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Pierre_Bronkovichi said:
Pierre_Bronkovichi said:
Jodo placed my vote. :'( Pierre cries :'( Pierre viewd the TV Berserk and cried :'( Jodo had a sad :'( Doesnt they agree? Tambien the portado, Jodo died and is sad? Pierre thinks often to himself. It is the agree.... So SADE! :'(

Does everyone noticed this guy....he's the man!

Nabeshin

Herald of God Hand
Figure this is as good a thread as any for my 1st post. Well, from among the options given, I'd have to say Zepec. I was thinking Corkus, but Corkus had a considerable amount of spine -- he may have been cynical, but he was able to withstand a lot during his days in the Hawks and he was pretty perceptive. Zepec is more a reflection of real people -- he doesn't have the energy to be cynical, choosing instead to drink until he doesn't have enough brain cells left to think about all the crap going down around him. But actually, I think that Farneze might be a good choice. I've certainly known a lot of Farneze-type girls in my day. A pretty exterior over a tangled knot of insecurities... And Farneze's role in Guts' party is a lot like what a regular person's would be.

Top Bottom