What Are You Playing?

Oburi

All praise Grail
JigokuShoujo said:
Currently playing the Japanese version of Final Fantasy XIII.

Is it amazing?

I'm also playing Darksiders, along with Mass Effect, which is actually really fun. It's very similar to the Legacy of Kain games in the sense that there are many complex puzzles, many power ups for your sword, gliding, spawning enemies that you have to kill while the areas around you are blocked by fire walls (i know these are common in most games today but if you saw it you'd know what I meant). The similarities go on and on, and I don't think I'm looking to far into it. I heard people describe it as having a Zelda feel, but its more like Soul Reaver to me. Anyway, I didn't like the style at first and had no intention of playing it, but it quickly grew on me. The puzzles, the action, the upgrading... this is fun game.

Bah, back to the real epic, Mass Effect.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I know I'm risking certain rebuke by saying this, but I think Mass Effect has reached the "The Wire fans" saturation point around here. =)

And yes, I am jealous.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
グリフィス said:
I know I'm risking certain rebuke by saying this, but I think Mass Effect has reached the "The Wire fans" saturation point around here. =)

And yes, I am jealous.
You haven't seen The Wire yet?! OMGGGGGGGG .... :troll:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
グリフィス said:

And yes, I am jealous.

Just be glad you didn't wake up to see the Inn turned into The Citadel. :iva:

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
nomoreheroesdesperatest.jpg

FUCKHEADS

Oburi said:
Is it amazing?

It IS amazing! I'm having lots of trouble just putting the game down. I've been itching for the release of this game ever since I got to play the second demo of it at the Tokyo Game Show. I absolutely love everything about this game!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Aazealh said:
Just be glad you didn't wake up to see the Inn turned into The Citadel. :iva:

You want to turn it into a Half-Life 2 section? :troll:

Anyway, I suggested my father get ME2 since he played the first, telling him you could upload your data from the original, which caught his interest, he didn't even know Shepard was back and was under the impression they were introducing an all new cast, "Hmmm, I have some pretty good Shepards... evil Shepard..." He enjoyed the first, but is not a big BioWare RPG fan in general, I think he dumped Dragon Age, but has some free DLC ME2 armor from that purchase, so they've got him trapped! =)

Oburi

All praise Grail
グリフィス said:

Anyway, I suggested my father to get ME2 since he played the first, telling him you could upload your data from the original, which caught his interest, he didn't even know Shepard was back and was under the impression they were introducing an all new cast, "Hmmm, I have some pretty good Shepards... evil Shepard..." He enjoyed the first, but is not a big BioWare RPG fan in general, I think he dumped Dragon Age, but has some free DLC ME2 armor from that purchase, so they've got him trapped! =)

And then maybe you can give it a shot?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Dar Klink said:
FUCKHEADS

Awesome. :guts:

グリフィス said:

Ha..ha. Ha. :femto:

グリフィス said:
Anyway, I suggested my father get ME2 since he played the first, telling him you could upload your data from the original, which caught his interest, he didn't even know Shepard was back and was under the impression they were introducing an all new cast, "Hmmm, I have some pretty good Shepards... evil Shepard..." He enjoyed the first, but is not a big BioWare RPG fan in general, I think he dumped Dragon Age, but has some free DLC ME2 armor from that purchase, so they've got him trapped! =)

:ganishka: Nicely done!

Playing Braid on PS3....thought it looked stupid at first but when it was on sale 50% off I bought it. Not bad. Very calming to play. Well until you get to the harder puzzles. I love it and the music.

Almightygoat

The Goat Givith, The Goat Takith Away
Mostly playing WoW. Have an account bound friend, so we are grinding up 60's like crazy just to have them ready for when we decide to level them. :guts:

X

Xem

WoW, as usual... but also (finally!)!

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars!

Seriously, this game is awesome. Don't really know what else to say, but, if you're thinking SFIV was the return of 2D-fighters, fuck Jesus were you wrong! And even though it seems ridiculous, especially among some of the more "elite" 2D-fighter gamers, the Wii-mote and Nunchuk controls are actually really innovative and fun.

I know less than 5% of people in the US, shit worldwide, will ever experience this game, but I feel compelled to tell people about it. And this is coming from a pretty biased hardcore SNK fan...

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

While the rest of the hardcore gaming world is cumming all over ME2, me and my girlfriend are enjoying each other. :serpico: This game is amazing. Seriously, I don't know what Nintendo has been spiking the Kool-Aid with recently, but this was PURE GENIUS.

Picked up Dante's Inferno and loving it. Really love the look of the background and characters art style and the music.

Just a heads up to anyone getting this or thinking of getting the Divine Edition....Not much here really. Just like the crap with Assassin's Creed master assassin's edition. The soundtrack is within the game and not on a separate CD. :mozgus:

G

GASKA

I hope not, I love DMC. Anyway, I'm playing Valkyrie Profile 2. Gettin' ready for FFXIII

PS: Does Argrim from Valkyrie Profile remind you of you know who?

slan69 said:
Recently started playing Bayonetta. It's definitely better than the entire DMC series in my opinion.

can't wait to play it...I've been waiting all this time for my gf to finish and beat it since it came out.

Top Bottom