What Are You Playing?

Oburi

All praise Grail
Th3Branded0ne said:
I beat Lost PLanet a few days ago. Now, I"m playing Dante's Inferno. I'm in the greed section now.

Oh man I hated both those game. Well to be fair I only played Lost Planet 2, but I hated it.

I'm playing this. Game is seriously awesome for old school jrpg fans. Admittedly it's nothing new, but that's what I like about it. Too many rpg's try to be too revolutionary and implement new battle systems and such and usually it's more of a hassle. This game on the other hand is easier to pick up. Typical jrpg with story cliches and bad English dub that doesn't try to be "revolutionary" with it's gameplay. Still fun though, and graphically it's very nice!
magnacarta2.jpg

Oburi

All praise Grail
Can you tell me breedghost if War of Cybertron is really deserving of this rating? http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/054/054928.html

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Oh shit, I forgot War for Cybertron was out already. Hang on I go buys it :beast:

ETA: OK I buys it! IT NEAT! WOOOO :ubik:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Walter said:
Awesome. How are you playing it? Like, what program are you using? And do you want to Deathmatch?

Doomsday. And sure, I haven't done a Deathmatch with it yet.

Oburi said:
Can you tell me breedghost if War of Cybertron is really deserving of this rating? http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/054/054928.html

No Its def a 8 or 8.5 the game is good but I only have one problem with it, which is the last boss for the Autobots that killed it for me. But over all very good and online is awesome too.

I was bored the other day so I thought I'd play an old game I used to play when I was younger, it's called Cabal. It was definitely fun. :guts:

Oburi

All praise Grail
I just bought War of Cybertron. I can't wait to play. I've heard so much great things about it :guts:

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
I'm playing Shadow of Rome, Very Berserk-like :ubik:

shadow-of-rome-20041201110018402_640w.jpg

shadow_of_rome11.jpg

it's a very good game, depicts ancient Rome! (love that era)
Great action, and story. Also has stealth sections too for those MGS lovers. about a 25 hour game, with plenty of re-playability :guts:
(for ps2)

Oburi

All praise Grail
Man after playing a few hours of Transformers I got to admit I'm hooked. This is like the Arkham Asylum for Transformers. It's pretty a straightforward shooter but it's a lot of fun.

Limbo anyone? I'm almost done with it but it has been extremely enjoyable. I'd really like to see a full length game of this sort.

Truder said:
I'm playing Shadow of Rome, Very Berserk-like :ubik:

http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/article/569/569860/shadow-of-rome-20041201110018402_640w.jpg
http://www.meristation.com/EPORTAL_IMGS/GENERAL/juegos/PlayStation2-Accion/83/IMG2-cw41db0f28a3a3d/shadow_of_rome11.jpg
it's a very good game, depicts ancient Rome! (love that era)
Great action, and story. Also has stealth sections too for those MGS lovers. about a 25 hour game, with plenty of re-playability :guts:
(for ps2)
Pretty good game, I finished it a couple months ago! Very enjoyable. =) And I almost finished Onimusha 3(preparing for the last battle), It's too bad that franchise ended with Dawn of Dreams I hope to see it on current-gen consoles.
Also Singularity was pretty decent game, except for some translation issues, it's a bit funny to play while noticing all the mistakes. Jesus, why couldn't they hire a guy who at least knows Russian? :azan:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Finished the Berserk game for Dreamcast. It was good enough to play as Guts to hack and slash some monsters, and to see Skully after the credits rolled. I'll be playing Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker on the Psp.

P.S. HandsomeRakshas says hello to all!

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Th3Branded0ne said:
Finished the Berserk game for Dreamcast. It was good enough to play as Guts to hack and slash some monsters, and to see Skully after the credits rolled. I'll be playing Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker on the Psp.

P.S. HandsomeRakshas says hello to all!
Man, I need to find a way to get that game soon! Also, where has that sneaky fellow been? We miss him!(ithink) :rakshas:

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
Proj2501 said:
Limbo anyone? I'm almost done with it but it has been extremely enjoyable. I'd really like to see a full length game of this sort.

Watched a friend play this, was a very enjoyable little puzzle game.

Radzeke

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL
Scorpio said:
Watched a friend play this, was a very enjoyable little puzzle game.

[size=20pt][glow=black,2,300]I WATCHED MY FREIEND FUCK HILS GIRLFRIEND AND HER PUSSAY FELT GRATE!!!! :SK:

SAT QUEATION: WHATS WRONG WITH THOIS STASTEMENTS!!!!? :SK:

Radzeke

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL
RUDIMENTARY CREATURES OF BLOOD AND FLESH. YOU TOUCH MY MIND, FUMBLING IN IGNORANCE, INCAPIBLE OF UNDERSTANDING. THERE IS A REALM OF EXISTENCE SO FAR BEYOND YOUR OWN YOU CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE IT. I AM BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION. I AM SOV.. SKuLL LoRD!

NOW THAT I'VE REINTRODUCED MYSELF IN A PRIMITIVE LANGUAGE YOU CAN ALL UNDERSTAND, ALLOW ME TO SPEAK IN MY NATIVE TONGUE...

WHAAAAAT WAS THAAAAAAAAAAAT YUO FAGGORTS!!!??
I HERD TEH ECHO OF SHITSTAINS BEIN RUBBED ON TEH RUG OF ALL EXISTENCE, TEH SOWND OF A JOOSEY FART DAMPENED BY ITS PWN WETNESS!!! JUST BEARLY CAN I COMPRAHAND TEH MEENING OF TAHT PITIFUL EXCREESHIN, SUM ANCHANT RECONIGSHIN IN TEH PRIMATIVE LOWER REPTILIN BRAEN, LIKE A MISFIRING SINAPS IT COMS TOO ME!
I CUM AND GO AS I PLEES! I AM THE GAIT AND THE KEY! I DESIDE HOO SI TO BE AND NOT BE BANNED! WHEN I OPENED A SINGEL EYE FROM MY SLUMBER IN TEH MOUTH OF MADNESS, 1 NITES SLEEP FOR ME SINSE TEH LASSED TIEM I GRACED THEIS RELM, I NEVER IMAGEND THAT MY FACE WOOD BE FORGOTINN HEAR!!!! I WAS OWNLY VIZITING BUT MY WERK IS OBVEEESLY NOT DUN! IF MY OTHER SELF WOR NOT STILL DEAD TO TEH WURLD! IF BOTH IE'S WER OPEN AND THESE CHAINS BROKEN YUO ALL WOOD ALREDY SEES TO BE UNDER TEH HARSH RAELITY OF MY STAER!!! PREY FOR TEH DAY I WAEK FULLY NEVER TO CUM, FOR IT WILL BE YOUR LASSED!!!!!@

-SKuLL LoRD

P.S. ON TOPIC PLAIN ASS AFFECT CAN YOU TELL??!!!!LOL

P.P.S. McCOY!!!@

Top Bottom